Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

back then, especially when controversy surrounded the pregnancy and the convent was involved a pregnancy or elements of it such as dates of birth could easily be covered up. i'd imagine the Slaters decided two babies were far too big a burden to mind. Very highly likely Sean is the son. Jean raising a child that was born "two months after" Kats child is far too much a coincidence as is this whole key mystery and the fact that Stacy is the only Slater remaining for the whole next few months to "carry on" the story. ?I thought it could be the transvestite character but of course the baby was a son, wasn't he??

Yes, the baby was born a son, and Kyle was born biologically female.

My gut instinct, particularly with all their twists lately, is that it will not be Sean, but I recognise there is a good chance that I'll be wrong on that.

Just putting Ryan Malloy out there as another possibility for Kat's son. I'm really not saying that he is, just that he's another possibility, and he's the right age, and it'd be an interesting twist since he's Lily's dad. Oh and the actor who plays him is probably more likely to return than Robert Kazinsky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just putting Ryan Malloy out there as another possibility for Kat's son. I'm really not saying that he is, just that he's another possibility, and he's the right age, and it'd be an interesting twist since he's Lily's dad. Oh and the actor who plays him is probably more likely to return than Robert Kazinsky.

I assume there is more to his one brief appearance last year, so Ryan is a possibility

Sister Ruth reveals that one of Kat's family members knew about her son all along.

Kat finds out that this was Mo.

They argue, and Charlie, who hadn't known about Kat's son, can't cope with it, and has a heart attack.

Belinda returns to start war with Kat as she blames her for Charlie's death.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-spoilers-belinda-slater-returns-7110064

Speculation rather than a spoiler.

Is it a coincidence that we have one person, Kat, with a baby that she didn't know she had, who was presumably given away at birth, and another storyline where a woman i.e. Baby, had a baby selling operation?

Wondering if these storylines may be linked.

And perhaps since Mo is the family member who knew about her son, maybe she passed him on to Babe to find him a home. Again, just letting my mind wander...

Edit:

Also, remember Kat and Alfie will be getting their Ireland spin-off soon.

I'm not certain, but wasn't there something about the Ireland visit maybe being related to her son...

Just looked it up and an article about it in the Star said 'The secret leads the Moons realising that the answers to so many questions lie across the sea in Ireland – cue the hugely anticipated spin-off series.' so that's another element to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Yes, the baby was born a son, and Kyle was born biologically female.

My gut instinct, particularly with all their twists lately, is that it will not be Sean, but I recognise there is a good chance that I'll be wrong on that.

with EE gut instincts never apply... only thing is guaranteed there will be another dozen twists before this plot is resolved

with EE gut instincts never apply... only thing is guaranteed there will be another dozen twists before this plot is resolved

Well it's still my gut instinct. Really don't think it will be Sean.

Speculation rather than a spoiler.

Is it a coincidence that we have one person, Kat, with a baby that she didn't know she had, who was presumably given away at birth, and another storyline where a woman i.e. Baby, had a baby selling operation?

Wondering if these storylines may be linked.

And perhaps since Mo is the family member who knew about her son, maybe she passed him on to Babe to find him a home. Again, just letting my mind wander...

Edit:

Also, remember Kat and Alfie will be getting their Ireland spin-off soon.

I'm not certain, but wasn't there something about the Ireland visit maybe being related to her son...

Just looked it up and an article about it in the Star said 'The secret leads the Moons realising that the answers to so many questions lie across the sea in Ireland – cue the hugely anticipated spin-off series.' so that's another element to it.
    sure Sean could be in Ireland to be fair. he couldnt of got far having passports checked.

ive convinced myself that he is the son now. Jeans hysteria surrounding the secret and Seans involvement as well as everything else points to it.

sure Sean could be in Ireland to be fair. he couldnt of got far having passports checked.

ive convinced myself that he is the son now. Jeans hysteria surrounding the secret and Seans involvement as well as everything else points to it.

Points to it as a possibility yes, no denying that. But may be, may not be, time will tell :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I wonder if Eastenders will address how exactly Kat is supposed to have given birth to a child and not known about it? Because there's straining logic and there's being ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Edit:

I was thinking this too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I wonder if Eastenders will address how exactly Kat is supposed to have given birth to a child and not known about it? Because there's straining logic and there's being ridiculous.

It's well known that people can block out traumatic experiences in their life and only realise them years and years later.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

January wrote: »
    It's well known that people can block out traumatic experiences in their life and only realise them years and years later.

So she can remember pushing one of the babies out but not the other? :D Come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

So she can remember pushing one of the babies out but not the other? :D Come on.

After giving birth to zoe , she might have passed out and then the other baby popped out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

If the baby does turn out to be
    Sean
    and
    he was born three months before Zoe
    then it's hard to imagine Kat not noticing something odd!

Sean
    and

Read my post above on this. Its very logical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder would Kush and Shabham go for custody of Arthur Brian given Stacey's current state

Sean
    and

Yes, even if after he was born they registered him as having been born 2.5 months previously, it's still a bit of a stretch.

Kat, having been pregnant, goes off to have her baby, gives birth to as far as she is aware one baby, and then on returning discovers that her Aunt Jean and Uncle Brian have suddenly had a new baby too at the same time.

Not that she'd suddenly go 'oh, hang on, maybe I actually had two babies and that's my baby too', but you'd certainly expect her to think something odd at the timing, even if just 'biggest coincidence ever'.

If it is Sean, there'll be something to explain it of course, but it'll all still be quite a stretch. But if it pulls in the viewers, then all good :D

back then, especially when controversy surrounded the pregnancy and the convent was involved a pregnancy or elements of it such as dates of birth could easily be covered up. i'd imagine the Slaters decided two babies were far too big a burden to mind. Very highly likely Sean is the son. Jean raising a child that was born "two months after" Kats child is far too much a coincidence as is this whole key mystery and the fact that Stacy is the only Slater remaining for the whole next few months to "carry on" the story. ?I thought it could be the transvestite character but of course the baby was a son, wasn't he??

Yes, even if after he was born they registered him as having been born 2.5 years previously, it's still a bit of a stretch.

Kat, having been pregnant, goes off to have her baby, gives birth to as far as she is aware one baby, and then on returning discovers that her Aunt Jean and Uncle Brian have suddenly had a new baby too at the same time.

Not that she'd suddenly go 'oh, hang on, maybe I actually had two babies and that's my baby too', but you'd certainly expect her to think something odd at the timing, even if just 'biggest coincidence ever'.

If it is Sean, there'll be something to explain it of course, but it'll all still be quite a stretch. But if it pulls in the viewers, then all good :D

2 and a half months, not years

• Advertisement

2 and a half months, not years

Thanks for letting me know about that typo.

Thanks for letting me know about that typo.

Eh its a massive difference!!!!

Eh its a massive difference!!!!

Massive difference but kinda irrelevant since it's a typographical error, which you will know, since you will know from the content of the post and my previous posts that I am aware that there was 2.5 months difference in the published dates of birth of both babies.

Thanks for letting me know about the typo though. I wouldn't have re-read it back again to spot it, so you're an absolute star!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Hi Stacy
    I'm your brother.... Ffs how many more secret family members can there possibly be!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

how disappointed is he and his girlfriend going to be when they find out it wasn't Stacey that won the lotto and wasn't it a bit silly the nun blurting that out like that?

Massive difference but kinda irrelevant since it's a typographical error, which you will know, since you will know from the content of the post and my previous posts that I am aware that there was 2.5 months difference in the published dates of birth of both babies.

Thanks for letting me know about the typo though. I wouldn't have re-read it back again to spot it, so you're an absolute star!

Stop being a spa. It was more so for others who may have read your post who weren't aware of the listed DOB. I certainly didn't know before you referred to it a few pages back. Most people skip spoiler posts and the first thing they would have seen in reference to the difference in dob between Sean and Kats daughter was your post saying 2.5 years which if you hadn't corrected it would have misled others.

You know well I acknowledged your post a few pages back.

Sarcasm is not an enviable trait. Let's leave it at that.

What's ryans age anyone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Yes, look Kat, here's your cousin Sean. Turns out your auntie Jean was pregnant too. No, I know she never said anything and didn't stop drinking or anything like that but, em, that's because you see she didn't know she was pregnant. Yes, it is a bit strange that she never looked pregnant at any stage. Some women have really small bumps I guess. Anyway he's four months old. Yes I guess it is a bit odd that he's pretty much the same size as your child who's only a month old. Anyway, we're going to tell everyone that your baby is actually your sister. So we'll be lying about that. But we're telling the truth about Sean. Your cousin. Yes.

Yes, look Kat, here's your cousin Sean. Turns out your auntie Jean was pregnant too. No, I know she never said anything and didn't stop drinking or anything like that but, em, that's because you see she didn't know she was pregnant. Yes, it is a bit strange that she never looked pregnant at any stage. Some women have really small bumps I guess. Anyway he's four months old. Yes I guess it is a bit odd that he's pretty much the same size as your child who's only a month old. Anyway, we're going to tell everyone that your baby is actually your sister. So we'll be lying about that. But we're telling the truth about Sean. Your cousin. Yes.

Brilliant :D

• Advertisement

Also, never mind Kat not knowing what was going on, wonder what they'd told Charlie since
    It's been confirmed that he doesn't know about her son
    "Your teenage daughter's come back with her new baby from the nunnery, we're gonna bring this baby up as our own, oh and btw your relative Jean now has a 2.5 month old baby boy'.

If it is Sean it's gonna be so funny seeing quite how they explain it all away :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement