Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

so Kyle is Staceys brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How is Dean in prison already for Roxy's attempted rape as she is gone, is he charged for Linda also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

In Linda's case the rape charges against Dean were dropped. There wasn't enough evidence to take it to trial. So maybe that means that with new evidence (Roxy's accusation) the case can proceed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How is Dean in prison already for Roxy's attempted rape as she is gone, is he charged for Linda also?

Remanded in custody pending court appearance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I wonder if Stacey thinks that the baby daddy is God/Jesus, in her current state?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Sorry for going back over Christmas episodes but did anyone find Lees reaction to Nancy a bit weird. (or creepy even).
    I thought she looked absoutely stunning but disappointed with Tamwars reaction to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

I wonder if Stacey thinks that the baby daddy is God/Jesus, in her current state?

Yes. She's going to end up on the roof of the Queen Vic with Arthur. (think it might be something to do with fearing Arthur is at risk).

Tamwar tells Martin, who goes to try to talk her down. Up there, he discovers that he's not Arthur's dad, when she tells him that God is.

To gain her trust, he plays along with her delusion, and she hands Arthur over to him. On coming down she stumbles and falls, but is fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It certainly would explain the religious undertones with Stacey recently, and considering the baby was born on Christmas Eve/Day yeah I think it's more likely.
    SAMTALK wrote: »
    Sorry for going back over Christmas episodes but did anyone find Lees reaction to Nancy a bit weird. (or creepy even).
    I thought she looked absoutely stunning but disappointed with Tamwars reaction to be honest

Yup, he had a weird almost incestual reaction to her.

What is the mark on Kat's face?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What is the mark on Kat's face?

From the fire

• Advertisement

eviltwin wrote: »
    From the fire

I forgot about the fire

I wonder will Zoe return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Eastenders on all week. Didn't realise until now. :)

Eastenders on all week. Didn't realise until now. :)

Aw fab, hadn't realised that. They probably could have made that clearer in the trailer.

Gotta say, I'm enjoying the Slater stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Didn't realise until tonight just how much I hadn't missed Kat. She is an annoying noise that just won't stop.

Lacey Turner is playing Stacey brilliantly and reminding everyone how good an actress she really is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Is Sean having an Irish name a hint for Kats son?

IvySlayer wrote: »

Not sure. Hard to say since they probably had Sean as a character years before they decided to develop this story of Kat's son

piperh wrote: »
    Didn't realise until tonight just how much I hadn't missed Kat. She is an annoying noise that just won't stop.

Lacey Turner is playing Stacey brilliantly and reminding everyone how good an actress she really is.

Lacey and Jessie are great actresses, they need good storylines not constant affairs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Not sure. Hard to say since they probably had Sean as a character years before they decided to develop this story of Kat's son

But they might have chosen Ireland based on the provenance of the character name?
    I wondered the same thing as soon as they said Ireland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I feel sorry for Kat but she inadvertently have Stacy fuel to feed her psychosis:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

How many more characters are going to have family they don't know about?

It's beyond boring now. Nearly every character has a secret parent,sibling or child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

How many more characters are going to have family they don't know about?

It's beyond boring now. Nearly every character has a secret parent,sibling or child.

I was actually thinking the same thing tonight when Corrie was on - it's an overused storyline!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

I was actually thinking the same thing tonight when Corrie was on - it's an overused storyline!
    It really is considering its not realistic, I've honestly never heard of it happening to someone I know in real life I dont think yet most of the Square have secret family!

Kat - Secret twin son

Stacey - son with secret father, and now a Secret family!

Kush - secret son

Martin - Thinks he has son but isnt the father

Dean - Secret father Buster, secret brother Mick, secret daughter in Jade

Mick - Secret mother Shirley, secret brother Dean, Secret father Buster, secret niece Jade!

Sharon - secret father

It goes on and on .....:pac::pac:

Whats ridiculous is that most of those have been in the past 2 years or less, and theres more on top. They've pushed it too far for me now with the Kat and Stacey storylines at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I don't think Kat's son is a character we've met at all. Dunno why everyone suspects Sean.
    Nah. ..it'll be a new actor - a slouching, brooding and rebellious young man with a whole tub of Brylcreem in his fashionable sticky up hair and sporting a barely concealed self destructive streak.

IvySlayer wrote: »

Stacey said Brian named all his kids with names starting with S after sugar so I wonder what Kyle's name was Susan, Sherry or Shelia :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I think it's time for Eastenders to start doing some lighthearted storylines now. Everything is so dark and miserable now, there's no happiness or joy. It wouldn't kill them to do deviate away from the misery and start something happy for once. I mean even when Kat and Alfie won the lotto last year they still had all that stuff with Kat's son and Alfie with his tumor, it's a joke how nobody seem to have any happy storylines.

I would have done away with Kat and Alfie's storylines and just had them win the lotto and see what they do with their money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'll be lambasted for this, but Stacey is annoying the hell out of me.
    It seems that the minute that baby was born, she'd gone mad.
    The way she had the baby in that sling thing..I kept thinking "Turn the child around, he'll get a crick in his neck!".

I hope Kat's son is a new character; I never liked Sean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't think Kat's son is a character we've met at all. Dunno why everyone suspects Sean.
    Nah. ..it'll be a new actor - a slouching, brooding and rebellious young man with a whole tub of Brylcreem in his fashionable sticky up hair and sporting a barely concealed self destructive streak.

I don't suspect Sean at all after this week. Don't think anyone else does either do they really. It points to a new character in Ireland who Kat and Alfie will search for during the new series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fussyonion wrote: »
    The way she had the baby in that sling thing..I kept thinking "Turn the child around, he'll get a crick in his neck!".

I hope Kat's son is a new character; I never liked Sean.

I think the idea of the plot is that she is going "mad" or in a more accurate sense delusional due to her not taking her meds. The trauma and drama of the baby's birth, the new shock of her fathers secret family and the stress of the baby father secret being the main factors that offset the episode.

I think you should feel sympathetic to the character, not annoyed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I'm finding it seriously difficult to suspend my disbelief with these episodes. Great acting by Stacey & Kat though.

Really can't understand why nobody is thinking Stacey is acting unusual with the way she's going on (God obsession etc). Fair enough they're chalking it down to her having a lot going on but she's practically changed overnight and is constantly edgy as well as delusional.

So far she's had interactions with Martin (every day), Jean (?), Charlie & Mo. Dot and the rev mr Stevens (didn't think her behaviour in church was odd) and to a lesser extent Kush and Shabnam. Many of these people know her history of bipolar and haven't thought to question it or ask if she's ok?

Also where has Mo been all this time? Did they know about uncle Harry when Kat was pregnant? I thought it only came with the whole zoe "I ain't your sister, I'm your mother " storyline?

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »

Yeah, that's the whole idea. She's developed post-partum psychosis, which is the sudden onset of psychotic symptoms after childbirth.

Happens in a very small minority of women, but the rates are a bit higher in women who have bipolar.

Must be absolutely terrifying to experience, and I feel so sorry for her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement