Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Tindie wrote: »
    Double eastendera on BBC 1 today

Today 8:30 ep on BBC1 will be on tomorrow 8pm ep on RTE one

Thanks for the warning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

That's the first time I've heard a reference to Kush having siblings - two brothers?

Oh Tracy talking more of this please, make it full time

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

January 7th and Christmas decorations still up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cora got a flat quicker than ambulance coming for Charlie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

RobertKK wrote: »
    January 7th and Christmas decorations still up.

It's still Monday in EE land, so the decorations are ok. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Does everyone on this show love pretending to be a schizo once in a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Jesus they ll be selling tickets to this heart attack yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

She thinks she's the virgin Mary
    But she's just the slutty Stacey

More like ER with heart, cancer and mental issues.

• Advertisement

Forgot about Phil's cirrhosis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

I'd no idea this had got so bad
    That's just ridiculous
    What a load of rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Alfie is obviously lying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Three daughters...Sarah...Kyle?

So Kyle will be trans as well? He just said he took pills at 14 but wasn't depressed. Sounds like it.

Oh nana Moon remembered I liked her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Great couple of episodes tonight. Lacey Turner is such a good actress. Her portrayal of someone in a psychotic break is spot on.

Anyone else expecting a Bradley ghost appearance on Vic roof for Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Robsweezie wrote: »

So Kyle will be trans as well? He just said he took pills at 14 but wasn't depressed. Sounds like it.

Was I the only thinking that Kylie could turn out to be crazy sarah , that stalked Martin

Great two epiosed , loved them both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else expecting a Bradley ghost appearance on Vic roof for Stacey

That would be great, I always liked Bradley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Robsweezie wrote: »

'As well'?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

Kyle
    Kyle is transgender - The actor that plays him is a real life transgender person there will be a storyline about him later in the year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Can't understand why the Carters don't kick that oul battleaxe Babe out, she's toxic.

Can't understand why the Carters don't kick that oul battleaxe Babe out, she's toxic.

She makes my skin crawl!

A little bit of trivia. :)

Just read that Kyle's BFF (Sophie?) is the real-life daughter of Debbie Rush, who plays Anna Windass in Corrie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

A little bit of trivia. :)

Just read that Kyle's BFF (Sophie?) is the real-life daughter of Debbie Rush, who plays Anna Windass in Corrie.

Ooh yeah, now that you say it they do look really alike.

Anyone know when Charlie was having his 5 hour heart attack did he say Brian had 3 daughters? So Stacey, Sarah and who else? Also who are the other people that Kyle is hanging with (obv I know now that one is the bff) who are the other lads and was there another girl with them? There was so much going on that I can't remember :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ooh yeah, now that you say it they do look really alike.

Anyone know when Charlie was having his 5 hour heart attack did he say Brian had 3 daughters? So Stacey, Sarah and who else? Also who are the other people that Kyle is hanging with (obv I know now that one is the bff) who are the other lads and was there another girl with them? There was so much going on that I can't remember :confused:

Charlie told Kat when Kat told him that stacey has a brother and he said that couldn't be right that there were 3 girls,I thought he was saying that staceys father had 3 other daughters beside stacey and Sean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I understood Charlie as saying his other family had three girls and no sons. So Kyle would have two full sisters and no brothers.
    Poor Charlie, I know it's only a soap but I was so upset when he was talking to Kat about being at the circus holding her hand and not getting her a balloon.
    Stacey is doing an amazing job and I like the character jade and her interactions with her nana and the scenes with shabnam were adorable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

fin12 wrote: »
    Charlie told Kat when Kat told him that stacey has a brother and he said that couldn't be right that there were 3 girls,I thought he was saying that staceys father had 3 other daughters beside stacey and Sean.

Yeah that would make more sense, still a bit weird that Kyle didn't say he had sisters when he met with Stacy first. Though I think Jean said Brian had other children so Kyle must not be an only child.

Babe ruined Tanwar curry FFS Babe how many last warning is she one

• Advertisement

Yeah that would make more sense, still a bit weird that Kyle didn't say he had sisters when he met with Stacy first. Though I think Jean said Brian had other children so Kyle must not be an only child.

Kyle did tell Stacey in cafe he had two sisters with S names

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement