Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kyle did tell Stacey in cafe he had two sisters with S names

Whoops I evidently was only half listening :o. Oh yeah sure wasn't Stacey questioning why he didn't have an S name and all of the other siblings had.

I think I've had an overload of EE misery and it's fried my brain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

one Arthur was born just as another one died....was that intentional/symbolic I wonder?

hate to nitpick but you'd think they would sort out the Christmas decorations by now :)

at first I thought the ''son of god'' angle for stacey was ridiculous but its been played really well. its horrific to think how someone's mental state can deteriorate to the point that they believe what they're saying to be true and based in reality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Staceys character being played very well. EE seems to be better since Christmas which is unusual in soaps. Maybe its something to do with the fact that we are getting a break from Ronnie. Have to say Im so tired of her character at this stage and surely theres only so much she can get away with.
    Love having Alfie back and getting another break from Mick (still dont like him)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Denny is still in hospital from a serious injury and Sharon wants to take him on holiday water boarding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Denny is still in hospital from a serious injury and Sharon wants to take him on holiday water boarding

Yeah that was my thought straight away. Poor child couldnt even ride his bike without falling off!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You don't need to water board the child to find out what happened :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Catching up on RTE player and only one show, did they not sure the second?

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I think they're showing it tonight (which doesn't make a lot of sense)

Edit: It makes sense- FA cup being shown on BBC so RTE still need to fill the slot. Thanks Lisha.

It on RTE 1 tonight only not BBC 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

No show on bbc tonight, last nights second show is on rte1 tonight.

• Advertisement

No eastenders on bbc tonight over the football, rte probably showing a repeat, best place for a quick check is the eastenders twitter account, i find it handy rather than root through tv guides and my UPC is too slow to flick through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Good article on mental health in soaps, with particular reference to Stacey's story http://researchtheheadlines.org/2016/01/08/mental-health-in-television-soaps/

I hope Stacey got Arthur's daddy wrong with her illness and Martin is the real daddy not Kush

Alfie so selfish get help for your tumour and buy a bloody house for your kids to live in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is it ok to have a young baby like Arthur outside a lot, he doesn't seem to be wearing much,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

fin12 wrote: »
    Is it ok to have a young baby like Arthur outside a lot, he doesn't seem to be wearing much, no hat on

and he appears to be a wonderful baby, has he cried since she gave birth :rolleyes:

That's obviously because he's the son of God, he doesn't need anything!

Seriously though, he's just thrown into that sling, no blanket or protection from the elements while out in a thunderstorm. Though maybe it's to tie in with Stacey 's mental state. You would think Martin would care though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

and he appears to be a wonderful baby, has he cried since she gave birth :rolleyes:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing tonight, he's the easiest newborn ever, not a peep out of him! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Could he not get hypothermia? Has he been allowed to sleep once in a basket or cot, seems like he's being carried around for days....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

fin12 wrote: »
    Could he not get hypothermia? Has he been allowed to sleep once in a basket or cot, seems like he's being carried around for days....

To us it might be days because we've been watching all week but in the show it's only been a day or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

I have that sling and it's perfectly save to keep a newborn in, not climb onto a roof with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Those slings are very warm and then there's the body heat of the mother too. I sweated when I wore slings like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

They are using different babies for Arthur , for the close ups a darker baby is used and a fair baby is in the sling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

As someone who has had a psychosis i can say stacey is doing a great job , only i was actually much worse than that before they got me under control

Jordan Johnson is returning to Walford next month but EastEnders bosses have recast the role.
    The troubled teenager will now be played by former Doctor Who star Joivan Wade and will be seen in the coming weeks.
    His step-mum Denise Fox will track him down after word reaches her of his increasingly bad behaviour. But the local may soon realise she’s taken on more than she can handle as Jordan could prove he’s a chip off the old block.
    Talking about taking on the role, Joivan said: “Coming into EastEnders is an absolute dream.
    “Jordan is going through a very tough time and needs people in his corner but with a Dad like Lucas will he be able to trust anyone?
    “It’s going to be brilliant to play him and I can’t wait to get started.”
    Fans were shocked when they saw that Lucas Johnson, played by Don Gilet, make a brief comeback from prison over the festive season.
    That’s not the last we have seen of him as he will also be returning to EastEnders this Spring.

MOD:
    spoiler tags added, please use tags for spoilers

Martin: where r u?

Stacey: look up I'm on de roof wiv de son of God lol xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

What a fruitcake. Cant stand this storyline anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Martin '' I won't do anything stupid'' You have been, Stacy.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    What a fruitcake. Cant stand this storyline anymore.

Not a fruitcake. Just very unwell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement