Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Long term characters like Phil, Alfie, Kat and Stacey having big storylines should all be interesing and big news, but theres only so many bombshells and storys like that, that can run at the same time. Its now moved into ridiculous territory.

Whos running the Car Lot now that Max, Charlie and Fat Boy are all gone? I cant see Lee being up to it, maybe it will disappear like the R&R nightclub.....:eek:

Lee is apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Isn't it time Eastenders took down the Christmas decorations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

muirsheen wrote: »
    Isn't it time Eastenders took down the Christmas decorations

It's still Monday 4th January there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭22catch

I can't believe they're going to drag out Martin covering up for Stacey for at least another week. Another of week of Stacey talking about demons, the devil and her son being the second coming. I know it highlights a rare form of mental illness but Jesus, another week or so of Martin pretending everything is ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

It's still Monday 4th January there.

Some fans complaining about 7 consecutive episodes set on the same day, but Eastenders have said

"Stacey Branning's postpartum psychosis is a difficult and sensitive storyline.

"It's important to tell the story in this way as it's something that can intensify really quickly and while not generally common for a soap to stagger its continuity, couldn't be portrayed as accurately if interspersed within episodes."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/6858978/EastEnders-fans-threaten-to-boycott-show-after-soap-airs-7-episodes-set-on-same-day.html

• Advertisement

Martin needs to call her doctor and mother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Martin also needs to bin that ugly coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Martin needs to call her doctor and mother

he should have said something to Alfie when he had the chance, does anyone else think Alfies timing in telling Kat was just awful I kept thinking to myself for God sake man not now she's in bits as it is

Lol it's still January 4th on Eastenders this night will never end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Good ep tonight but not as great as the last 7 ep,

4th janurary is finally over

It's just been tweeted

DomTreadwellCollins ‏@dominictc 1m1 minute ago

It's a new day in Walford tomorrow. And you're not going to want to miss this one.
    Promise. #EastEnders

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"You and your whiny girlfriend" :pac:

Meanwhile, how long until Sharon gets back with Phil?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

"You and your whiny girlfriend" :pac:

Meanwhile, how long until Sharon gets back with Phil?
    If Sharon gets back with Phil after this, I give up i'm not watching it any more:mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Sharon skulling gin out of that jam jar was one of the funniest EE scenes I've seen in months :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why do they use jam jars as glasses in the Albert?

dee_mc wrote: »
    Sharon skulling gin out of that jam jar was one of the funniest EE scenes I've seen in months :D

Was that in Albert or R&R club?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

Drinking out of jam jars must be the new 'thing'. Saw them in Tesco the other day.

http://m.tesco.ie/mt/www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=290369581

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Was that in Albert or R&R club?

Albert I think. It's a tiny little bar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

littelady wrote: »
    Martin also needs to bin that ugly coat.

I keep expecting him to jump into a Spitfire and go off fighting the Luftwaffe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Is it me or is the character of Martin just a filler character who adds nothing to the show but a plot device in this Kushabstacy story. The character brings nothing to the show really. I'm not criticising the actor, he's alright but for example when they were discussing telling him Kush was the father last night I just said who cares, just tell him.
    Feel nothing about him and his furry collar coat. Don't dislike him but don't like him. He's not a character you can empathise with nor is he some villainous character you love to hate. His connections to the square are all more or less gone (I'm trying to force myself to forget Sonia returned 😢).
    I like the friendship him and Kushab has but that's more so for the benefit of Kush's character. Again a plot device stand in.

Him and Stacy are one of the worst paired up couples I've seen. Again a plot device for the whole Baby Arthur thing.

Maybe people disagree but at present I couldn't give a crapple about him!

And another thing, going by all these ridiculous plot twists I an pretty confident Kush won't end up being the father.

A certain car salesman is returning by end of the year I think so what's the odds by then baby Arthur will be beginning to spout a few ginger hairs......

• Advertisement

And another thing, going by all these ridiculous plot twists I an pretty confident Kush won't end up being the father.

A certain car salesman is returning by end of the year I think so what's the odds by then baby Arthur will be beginning to spout a few ginger hairs......

I hope Martin is really Arthur's dad not Kush or Max

A Fowler Slater baby is more important to the show as a future character more connections

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Baybay

I thought at one point last night when Shabnam was so forgiving & understanding that she was going to suggest Kush should go for custody of Arthur.

Baybay wrote: »
    I thought at one point last night when Shabnam was so forgiving & understanding that she was going to suggest Kush should go for custody of Arthur.

I did too, still could happen

I hope Martin is really Arthur's dad not Kush or Max

A Fowler Slater baby is more important to the show as a future character more connections

Why though. Fowler dynasty is all but over. Martins not going to revive that. Branings much more important to show last decade or whatever more.

Why though. Fowler dynasty is all but over. Martins not going to revive that. Branings much more important to show last decade or whatever more.

I think after Bradley's death, Stacey would not go near Max again romantically again

Fowler is connected to Beales, Watts, Mitchells and Brannings

Holy crap it's Peggy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Peggy back again.

I want Grant back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What's up with Peggy she doesn't normally keep her mouth shut for this long.

• Advertisement

What's up with Peggy she doesn't normally keep her mouth shut for this long.

Her cancer is back she does look ill

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement