Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

Eastenders needs to stop adding music to the show this is not Hollyoaks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's up with Peggy she doesn't normally keep her mouth shut for this long.

I thought at first she wasn't real :o a vision for Phil

They keep mentioning grant if he's not coming back then it be stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

That was convenient, Phil finding Louise so quickly when he arrived at the school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

All cheery as usual

If Peggy dies, wonder if Grant, Sam will show up at the funeral

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

It's such depressing crap at the moment you'd need prozac to watch it. Think I'll give it a miss for a while TBH.

Kat and Alfie were on LLS

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kat and Alfie were on LLS

Shane had the audience eating out the palm of his hand. Jessie looked a bit uncomfortable. Didn't say where they're filming, although it'll take four months. They'll have searched every parish in the country by that stage.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    All cheery as usual

If Peggy dies, wonder if Grant, Sam will show up at the funeral

They should and hope it is the 2nd Sam not one in CBB now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Drunk Phil is very convincing. He's a very good actor in fairness. He's not really going to die,is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

MelanieC wrote: »
    Drunk Phil is very convincing. He's a very good actor in fairness. He's not really going to die,is he?
    I don't know about Phil but I don't think he will die. I think he'll get help and eventually overcome this. However I just read that Peggy is going to die. That's why she returned. So her character could be killed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think after Bradley's death, Stacey would not go near Max again romantically again

Fowler is connected to Beales, Watts, Mitchells and Brannings

I think it was very much insinuated that stacy and max had a liaison before he got shipped off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭22catch

I think it was very much insinuated that stacy and max had a liaison before he got shipped off

Bradley was ginger, yet Lily is brown eyed, brown haired and dark, so if the baby is Max's it might look the same, Lauren has the same colouring. I could see a storyline with Shabnam persuading Kush to seek custody of Arthur when she discovers how mentally ill Stacey is at the moment. That could lead to a reveal of the baby being Maxs and leave an opening for Max to return when he finds out he has a son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Baybay

22catch wrote: »
    Bradley was ginger, yet Lily is brown eyed, brown haired and dark, so if the baby is Max's it might look the same.

Bradley isn't Lily's dad, Ryan is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭22catch

Baybay wrote: »
    Bradley isn't Lily's dad, Ryan is.

Forgot that, oops.

Peggy dying oh that will be heartbreaking :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Anyone see Kat and Alfie on the Late Late last night? Ha Shane's Dublins accent is great and Kats grand dad is from cork, she wants to visit cork.....they are going to be filmimg here in April, I wonder where you can found out about the possibility of being an extra during the filming??? Shane is really funny, seems like a nice guy.....

Was it :confused: I remember Max trying to kiss or say he loved her and she told him nothing would ever happen again because of Bradley

Peggy's death looks to be a repeat of Pat's death

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

It's been comfirmed Ross Kemp is returning for Peggy exit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Martin is such a doofus . :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

The sooner the better Stacy gets the electric shock treatment. This is an oh so pathetic story line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Lisha wrote: »
    Martin is such a doofus . :(

Fair plAy Martin that was amazing.

I need a break from the Stacey storyline and I hope Belinda stays around full time

Red water is the name of the Kat and Alfie spin off

Has anyone mentioned when Kat & Alfie leave Eastenders they are leaving for good, shame Kat going I don't care for Alfie

Red water is the name of the Kat and Alfie spin off

Has anyone mentioned when Kat & Alfie leave Eastenders they are leaving for good, shame Kat going I don't care for Alfie

I assumed Kat and her son Luke would be visiting Walford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

As much as I want a break from the Stacey storyline unfortunately that's what mental illness can be like for those involved.
    Consuming all time, frustration and a feeling of uselessness. Had I not seen this first hand ( not bi-polar related) I would find it a joke of a storyline.

Martin is to be fair written well. Many turn protective nearly causing more harm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It took nearly a whole month for her friends, family and partner to realise that there was something wrong with her even though they all know her medical history and knew she had stopped taking her medication during her pregnancy. It's a joke. I have a very close friend who suffers from bi polar and you know straight away when somethings not right.... And when you need to call for help...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    It took nearly a whole month for her friends, family and partner to realise that there was something wrong with he.

Remember one night lasted near two weeks :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement