Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Remember one night lasted near two weeks :D

Ya but she had the baby Christmas Eve so I'm just thinking it's nearly a month.... and don't people usually get a call from a midwife as well when the baby is brought home.? I don't know if it happens here but I think it happens in England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya but she had the baby Christmas Eve so I'm just thinking it's nearly a month...

Yeah I know, I was trying to be funny :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor Lola was hounded by social workers with Lexi, yet no one checks on Stacey a bipolar suffer who also was in prison

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Omg..I nearly went off my own head with frustration tonight watching. After poor Stacey loses more of her marbles in the pub everyone just stands around gawping and then they stand idly by and let her run off into the swirling mists of eastend London with babe in arms?! Not one sinner follows her except for big dopey Martin(?!)....(eventually!)

He has to be one of the stupidest people on the planet. She's completely delusional this wks and he refuses to get her medical help(?!)
    Trying to convince her he's not the Devil standing there in the flickering candlelight, dressed from head to toe in black with the candles burning all around him ...and the other two lurking furtively in the shadows weren't helping matters either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya but she had the baby Christmas Eve so I'm just thinking it's nearly a month.... and don't people usually get a call from a midwife as well when the baby is brought home.? I don't know if it happens here but I think it happens in England.

if you count all the days there has really only been a week and a half since christmas eve on EE.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

Was nice to hear them playing a bit of Bowie in the Vic last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Lacy Turner is playing a blinder. Really showing up "Martin" (don't know the actor's name/don't care) for.the bad actor that he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Eastenders are doing really well bringing all these surprise characters back atm.

How come even in her psychotic state Stacey isn't mentioning God choosing Kush as the father

Wow Ryan is back again, another surprise return, Enders is good at keeping these a secret

How come even in her psychotic state Stacey isn't mentioning God choosing Kush as the father

Wow Ryan is back again, another surprise return, Enders is good at keeping these a secret

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Lacy Turner is playing a blinder. Really showing up "Martin" (don't know the actor's name/don't care) for.the bad actor that he is.

Lacey is playing a blinder but I have to say, I think the Martin actor is doing really well too! IMO he's playing it understated, seems quite realistic under the circumstances of the storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

dee_mc wrote: »
    Lacey is playing a blinder but I have to say, I think the Martin actor is doing really well too! IMO he's playing it understated, seems quite realistic under the circumstances of the storyline

I think he has the same stupid expression regardless of the scene he's doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Red water is the name of the Kat and Alfie spin off

Has anyone mentioned when Kat & Alfie leave Eastenders they are leaving for good, shame Kat going I don't care for Alfie

Good, I think they've just got tiresome over the years. Supposedly most people love them to believe the press, looking around here I'm sure a lot of people couldn't give a toss about them anymore either.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

just as well that Arthur is played by loads of different babies the way Stacey and Martin have been crying and the tears are falling on the babies head

Shabnam proves to be an ally in Stacey’s moment in need. When she visits her friend in hospital, she realises how bad things have gotten and is soon set on getting her onto a mother and baby unit.

Shabnam proves to be an ally in Stacey’s moment in need. When she visits her friend in hospital, she realises how bad things have gotten and is soon set on getting her onto a mother and baby unit.

What's Ryan on the run for I can't remember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What's Ryan on the run for I can't remember

Didn't he kill the fellow who tried to turn Whitney into a prostitute. I think his name was Rob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

god i hate Paul. Surprised he hasnt turned Ben straight yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Bobby's off to boarding school tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I wish Paul would get some self-respect and stop pursuing Ben. I also wish he got a proper haircut.

Red water is the name of the Kat and Alfie spin off

"Red water" is the name of a horrible cattle disease, well known in the rural communities of Ireland. What a gross and highly unlikely name for a village!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Ann22 wrote: »
    "Red water" is the name of a horrible cattle disease, well known in the rural communities of Ireland. What a gross and highly unlikely name for a village!

Nah, not for a village with Kat in it, innit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Just realised lily has had both parents on the run for murder, what an upbringing :-o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Where is Ryan going to live with Lilly? He was sleeping in the car lot and says he's taking his daughter.,

So Kat and Jean both leave and abandon sick Stacey :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    So Kat and Jean both leave and abandon sick Stacey

I know!! What's the story there?! I said the exact same thing! Sure neither of them even bothered to follow her out of the pub the other night(?).

Shirtless Ryan..... Hot
    I'm sorry
    Lol drunk Phil is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I really like Shabnam.

• Advertisement

Go Nancy, Whitney has some brass neck and what has happened to Tamwar, seems to be another with personality transplant

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement