Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Same, after Mick said it straight away I assumed that that was the last of it, but those jealous/pathetic glances over at Mick suggest otherwise. Hope I'm wrong.

I think I feel asleep during Eastenders because I dont remember that at all, the last thing I remember seeing is when Whitney kissed Mick in the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    I think I feel asleep during Eastenders because I dont remember that at all, the last thing I remember seeing is when Whitney kissed Mick in the car.

Did you see both episodes?

Did you see both episodes?

oh right didn't know there was two episodes. :):)

fin12 wrote: »
    oh right didn't know there was two episodes. :):)

Yep there was two last night :) not sure of the times, but sounds like it's the first one you saw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I was confused too. The 2nd episode in bbc1 last night won't be shown on rte until tonight.

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    I was confused too. The 2nd episode in bbc1 last night won't be shown on rte until tonight.

Ah that explains it.

I'm in the UK, so usually catch it on iplayer afterwards, but had expected two as someone on here mentioned it.

Just checked and as expected there's football on BBC1 tonight, so no eastenders for me :P Whereas you have your usual episode at 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I would really hate Mick to be tempted. Would be awful to show that even he - a perfect; loving, husband is ruled by his todger! ...as for that Whitney one - I never liked her.. with her wishy, washy, whiny expressions and greasy hair...she needs a good slap for mooning after him- especially after what Linda's been through.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I would really hate Mick to be tempted. Would be awful to show that even he - a perfect; loving, husband is ruled by his todger! ...as for that Whitney one - I never liked her.. with her wishy, washy, whiny expressions and greasy hair...she needs a good slap for mooning after him- especially after what Linda's been through.

Annoyingly, there's something about Whitney that I can't put my finger on, that I do quite like.

Lisha wrote: »

Oh right thanks, just was on rte player now looking for da second episode. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Why would muck even look at whitney when he has Linda. Whitney is a pain!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Who's death did Billy & Honey see in the paper?

Who's death did Billy & Honey see in the paper?

Joel.

Ronnie's first love, who was Danielle's father.

Well Joel and his wife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,346 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Drunk Phil is brilliant

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Drunk Phil is brilliant

Steve McFadden is far and away the best actor of drunkeness I have ever seen on tv; stage or screen. He is outstanding and deserves an award...unless he really is hammered(?)

Why would anyone want to pay to eat in a laundrette :confused:

Has Kim sold the B&B and so do Denise and Patrick live with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Grant might give him the liver?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Grant might give him the liver?

pretty obvious it will be Peggy, I'd say. Realistically though i'm not sure her liver would be in great condition at her age? Although I have no expertise in this respect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Baybay

pretty obvious it will be Peggy, I'd say. Realistically though i'm not sure her liver would be in great condition at her age? Although I have no expertise in this respect.
    No expertise here either but would have thought Peggy's cancer might be an issue?

Baybay wrote: »
    No expertise here either but would have thought Peggy's cancer might be an issue?

Yes I assume it has spread as she is terminal

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I love Sharon thinking that she can throw Phil out of his own house.

• Advertisement

I wonder will Ronnie kill again to get Phil a liver :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I think shabnam might have a random unannounced exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Who is John, deceased father of that young one?

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Phil will get Peggy's liver I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    Who is John, deceased father of that young one?

Joel. He was Ronnies childhood sweetheart and father of her daughter Danielle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Joel. He was Ronnies childhood sweetheart and father of her daughter Danielle.

Did they have an affair after Danielle died? I missed that.

January wrote: »
    Did they have an affair after Danielle died? I missed that.

Ya I think so, I think but someone correct me if Im wrong but she wanted to get pregnant by him again and I think she dumped him then when that didn't happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Joel

p01g5md9.jpg

I expected him to be better looking that than, what was she thinking. He's no Jack is he ladies!

• Advertisement

Phil will get Peggy's liver I think

I doubt that's likely if she's riddled with cancer. Perhaps Grant will give him a piece of his if he's not too old...but sure all is possible in soapworld

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement