Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I expected him to be better looking that than, what was she thinking. He's no Jack is he ladies!

I can't stand her pouty satellite dish face tbh

Wonder who was stalking Ronnie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,346 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wonder who was stalking Ronnie

I'm guessing one of Joel's kids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Great some more doom and gloom for ronnie, she definitely hasn't had enough of that already. Time for her to crush another car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Great some more doom and gloom for ronnie, she definitely hasn't had enough of that already. Time for her to crush another car.

She brings it on herself, she's a Pycho...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I can't stand her pouty satellite dish face tbh

This is an amazingly accurate description. Love it! :D

Anyone think Joel's daughters will move to Albert square and Ronnie will look after them

Aka her own family?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Anyone think Joel's daughters will move to Albert square and Ronnie will look after them

Aka her own family?

I hope not, but it did occur to me the other night when watching it that they may end up doing that

Is Lucas getting out or will he kill off Dean in prison?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I'm so bored of Tamwar's 'socially awkward' spiel. I kinda feel there's nowhere left for his character to go now, that was pathetic treatment of Nancy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I'm so bored of Tamwar's 'socially awkward' spiel. I kinda feel there's nowhere left for his character to go now, that was pathetic treatment of Nancy.

Totally agree! He was an a**hole to Nancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Totally agree! He was an a**hole to Nancy.

So was masood to Kush's mum the other night. I didnt like the way they made him nasty like that. Always loved masood.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

He just enjoys wallowing in his own misery. I've no patience for him. She's better off out of it. I did understand his reluctance to resign from his job until the business was up and running but he could've made more of an effort to explain himself. She was just testing him there suggesting they split up, to see if he'd bother her his barney to make an effort but sadly, he just let her walk out the door. He needs a good kick up the arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

In fairness to Tamwar, being socially awkward isn't easy. His actions aren't intentional, more of a case that he just doesn't know how to interact or relate to another person, it's just hard for him to show emotion I guess. He even said it himself, that Nancy was out of his league, and I sense that he looks down on himself as well, and isn't very confident in himself. I just feel that it's important to remember that there are people like Tamwar and that they go through same thing as him.

Go get her Kush!

Want to see Kush, Shabs and Jade as a family.

Go get her Kush!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Go get her Kush!

It's Eastenders, you knew deep down it wouldn't happen... :pac:

RobertKK wrote: »
    It's Eastenders, you knew deep down it wouldn't happen... :pac:

I know, gotta cheer them on though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Anyone else feel that this was a very rushed episode? Almost felt like I'd missed some episodes!

• Advertisement

Has Shabs left for good with Jade?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Shabs left for good with Jade?

From Rakhee Thakrar who played Shabnam

"It feels like the right time for both myself and Shabnam," she explained. "My experience on this show has been really special, and I'm so grateful for having the chance to have played Shabs, she's a real gift. A complicated character, who I've loved getting to know.

"Now, I feel like it’s the time to try different projects and new people to play. It was a hard decision as I really love this character and this show. I can't thank [the producers] enough for trusting me with Shabnam and particularly her story."

While she may have decided to leave Walford for now, Rakhee went on to hint that this may not be the last EastEnders fans see of Shabnam.

The actress joked: "We'll she's only in Ealing, so you never know!"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-shabnam-masood-actress-rakhee-7317229

I for one will genuinely miss Shabnam.

I'm guessing Stacey will inevitably get with Kush now

Riddle101 wrote:
    In fairness to Tamwar, being socially awkward isn't easy. His actions aren't intentional, more of a case that he just doesn't know how to interact or relate to another person, it's just hard for him to show emotion I guess. He even said it himself, that Nancy was out of his league, and I sense that he looks down on himself as well, and isn't very confident in himself. I just feel that it's important to remember that there are people like Tamwar and that they go through same thing as him.

Now I have guilt!.... you are right though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Stacey will inevitably get with Kush now

Yep so obvious and I betcha even if shabhnam hadn't left and her and kush were still together, they would start having an affair with each other....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Have to say the character of Shabnam has been wonderful. The actress had her to a tee. All her mannerisms, temperments, mood swings, general range of emotions were so finely tuned and so consistent. Shes had so many scenes which didn't involve many words at all and she had to portray the characters feelings through small things like eye movement or playing with her fingers and she kept all those things consistently for the character.

The character herself was such a difficult role, so many layers and complexities. If you look at posts from just over a year back when Kush and Shabnam were just starting out and there was so many people who hated both the character and even the actress! Now id imagine the vast majority have her down as one of their favourites.
    I recall a lot of people thought she was just stuttering her lines essentially in the way Shabnam speaks so low in tone and isnt over expressive with her mouth but its clear she built the character herself right down to little details.

I imagine its very difficult for Indian/Pakistani heritage actors not to be typecasted but that girl would be able to pull off anything if she put half as much effort into another character as she did for Shabnam.

Have to say the character of Shabnam has been wonderful. The actress had her to a tee. All her mannerisms, temperments, mood swings, general range of emotions were so finely tuned and so consistent. Shes had so many scenes which didn't involve many words at all and she had to portray the characters feelings through small things like eye movement or playing with her fingers and she kept all those things consistently for the character.

The character herself was such a difficult role, so many layers and complexities. If you look at posts from just over a year back when Kush and Shabnam were just starting out and there was so many people who hated both the character and even the actress! Now id imagine the vast majority have her down as one of their favourites.
    I recall a lot of people thought she was just stuttering her lines essentially in the way Shabnam speaks so low in tone and isnt over expressive with her mouth but its clear she built the character herself right down to little details.

I imagine its very difficult for Indian/Pakistani heritage actors not to be typecasted but that girl would be able to pull off anything if she put half as much effort into another character as she did for Shabnam.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Have only recently started to watch Eastenders and Shabnam was one of my favourite characters! Cannot believe she is leaving!! :(

I think I remember commenting that she was a joy to watch when she was new. She's a great actress, her little mannerisms were very unique and "real". A very pretty girl too.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think I remember commenting that she was a joy to watch when she was new. She's a great actress, her little mannerisms were very unique and "real". A very pretty girl too.

yeah me too. It was almost the exact same things that endeared her to me. I even searched my previous posts around the time she arrived and I was very proud I noticed these things early on!! Actor recruitment agency awaits me!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement