Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,339 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Out all night doing hokey Coker :p

Whitney truly turning into A1 b*tch

Why isn't Bex and Jean helping Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why isn't Bex and Jean helping Martin

Whos Bex???

Whos Bex???

Rebecca, Sonia and Martin's daughter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rebecca, Sonia and Martin's daughter

who calls her Bex!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

who calls her Bex!!

Everyone.
    She's even Bex in the credits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

MelanieC wrote: »
    Everyone.
    She's even Bex in the credits.

Yes :rolleyes:

http://eastenders.wikia.com/wiki/Bex_Fowler

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Ben and Jordan for " slappin dahhnn part 2"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

is that a new Abi??? Her voice???

Think it's because of the neck brace.
    Robsweezie wrote: »
    Ben and Jordan for " slappin dahhnn part 2"

You know what would be an interesting storyline? If it turns out that Ben was dealing drugs, and it was him that sent those guys to beat up Jordan on Tuesday's episode. It would totally explain where he went after Tuesday's episode. That he didn't go to Soho or wherever the hell he went.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Woh! I didn't see that surprise coming. :) If that was a spoiler I'm glad I missed it - I love surprise story lines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Abi must have a cold or flu there is no way a collar on your neck would change the sound of your voice

Abi looks and sounds completely different. Maybe it was the clothes she was wearing before but she seems a lot thinner? I genuinely am still a tiny bit confused if its the same actor!

oh and i actually prefer her new voice!!

Just realised! Ben has two babies! not bad for a gay guy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

They've made the character of Abi so ridiculously naïve and gullible. It's cringe worthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

A bit off topic, but I was watching a youtube video of Robert Kazinsky(Sean Slater) on Conan, and he mentions briefly Eastenders. An interesting take on the actors life outside of the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Woh! I didn't see that surprise coming. If that was a spoiler I'm glad I missed it - I love surprise story lines.

I reckon she's just making it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

nikkibikki wrote: »

I agree, there's no way she wouldn't blab to Ben as soon as she saw him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

My daughter actually said the same thing to me last night. You could be right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why is Nancy being horrible to Lee, yes it was wrong what he did about the job but he suffers from depression, ya calling someone who suffers from depression a joke and how he never sticks at anything is horrible things to say, that could drag him right back down again......

And then jay saying to the girl only one kiss after all that work, she doesn't owe you anything, who does he think he is, little sh1t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

fin12 wrote:
    Why is Nancy being horrible to Lee, yes it was wrong what he did about the job but he suffers from depression, ya calling someone who suffers from depression a joke and how he never sticks at anything is horrible things to say, that could drag him right back down again......

Realistic in the sense that people, even well meaning ones, can be insensitive toward depression sufferers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Realistic in the sense that people, even well meaning ones, can be insensitive toward depression sufferers.

And the fact that you can't walk on eggshells around people with depression, you need to treat them normally. And Nancys reaction was typical of sibling rivalry

Is JJ really Jordan's son?

I don't think Abi is really pregnant but knowing Babe's past, she could procure a baby for her :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

The actress who plays Sonia is pregnant

kitten_k wrote: »
    The actress who plays Sonia is pregnant

If written in, a quick fumble for her with Martin or Kush so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

And the fact that you can't walk on eggshells around people with depression, you need to treat them normally. And Nancys reaction was typical of sibling rivalry

And don't see how I'm saying you need to walk on eggshells, you don't need to insult someone to get ur point across, a depressed person feels bad enough without having to listen to that, completely insensitive on her part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

fin12 wrote:
    And don't see how I'm saying you need to walk on eggshells, you don't need to insult someone to get ur point across, a depressed person feels bad enough without having to listen to that, completely insensitive on her part.

It came completely out of nowhere as well I think. Literally in the last 2 or 3 episodes she's been like this and Whitney giving her the evils over it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Baybay

It came completely out of nowhere as well I think. Literally in the last 2 or 3 episodes she's been like this and Whitney giving her the evils over it!

It's not quite out of nowhere though. Nancy's life has fallen apart in the last few episodes. She had the episode at the pop-up restaurant, she split up with Tamwar, she was made to feel unwelcome at the Eastend Landladies do & then her brother goes behind her back to scupper the one thing that looked as if it might have worked out for her.

Baybay wrote: »
    It's not quite out of nowhere though. Nancy's life has fallen apart in the last few episodes. She had the episode at the pop-up restaurant, she split up with Tamwar, she was made to feel unwelcome at the Eastend Landladies do & then her brother goes behind her back to scupper the one thing that looked as if it might have worked out for her.

Plus her parents seem to be all on Whitney's side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That was Ben letting her down easily...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement