Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,339 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Drunk Phil to Ben you love boys :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Oh Abi, you silly moo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Between Gavin and Vincent, EE really is fond of panto "villains" at the mo. All he has going for him is a deep croaky voice.

So who is Abi going to sleep with to get preggers, Jay or Jordan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Any bets Abi got a pregnant doggie at the vet's surgery to wee on the stick on her behalf?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Starting to really like the New Martin. He was so dull and pointless up until a month or two ago but has kicked on since. Still think his relationship with Stacey is forced and lacking any connection. Also ridiculous he doesnt even make an issue about Jean not being there for her child and granchildren.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Babe is such a manipulative bitch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

dee_mc wrote:
    Any bets Abi got a pregnant doggie at the vet's surgery to wee on the stick on her behalf?

Nah don't think it'd work! You can buy them online!

I would think worldly Paul could do much better than Ben

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

nikkibikki wrote: »

Maybe a monkey then :D Yeah I expect it will be explained that it was bought online, I quite liked my theory though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

If Paul is supposed to be a hairdresser why is his hair so bloody awful?!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

:eek: why would you want to buy one online?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

If Paul is supposed to be a hairdresser why is his hair so bloody awful?!

He would probably be afraid of people asking him where he got it done if he had a nice haircut. Bad for business.

casio4 wrote:
    why would you want to buy one online?

To prank someone I guess. Or trick them like Abby is doing. I got the impression her and Ben didn't do it too often so not sure how she's gonna get pregnant now. He was already suspicious so he'll twig it at some stage!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

So much to dislike about Eastenders at the moment. I know I keep going on about her, but good god, Whitney! From trying to steal Mick from Linda and scuppering Nancy's chances of a decent job, she really does have a very strange sense of gratitude towards a family who've been kind enough to take her in.

This Abi/Ben/Paul love triangle barely even merits comment any more, utterly nonsensical storyline. And as for Gavin, where is this actually going? Are we supposed to gasp in fright every time he pops up in the background? Silly stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

So Babes plan is to have Abbie hopping on Ben any chance she gets to get preggers, EE standards are slipping, sounds like something the FC writers would come up with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Don't think Babe cares if it's Ben she hops on.

did Kathy arrange a card game with Dot, that doesn't seem likely just the two of them? Then she made Gavin a cup of tea telling him he would have to leave soon as Ian would be home and the three of them play a game of cards together:confused:

casio4 wrote:
    did Kathy arrange a card game with Dot, that doesn't seem likely just the two of them? Then she made Gavin a cup of tea telling him he would have to leave soon as Ian would be home and the three of them play a game of cards together

Yeah I couldn't understand why she made him a cuppa! A lot in EE lately makes no sense. Story lines created and ended abruptly to suit the actors schedules it seems to me.

Yeah I couldn't understand why she made him a cuppa! A lot in EE lately makes no sense. Story lines created and ended abruptly to suit the actors schedules it seems to me.

Also at the very end when he was leaving he told her that he forgot his gloves. I thought that was an excuse for him to have time to do something sinister (!), but no, he just forgot his gloves. Am I missing something?

• Advertisement

Bebe is just pure evil

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Bebe is just pure evil

She might use the picture to get at paul. " leave ben and abi alone, or I expose your grandad".

Also at the very end when he was leaving he told her that he forgot his gloves. I thought that was an excuse for him to have time to do something sinister (!), but no, he just forgot his gloves. Am I missing something?
    he had a smirk on his face when she went back in for the gloves letting us know his story and tears were false

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

So much to dislike about Eastenders at the moment. I know I keep going on about her, but good god, Whitney!

Horrible character and for some reason I smell chip fat when she's on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Bebe is just pure evil

She'll kill by years end.

She'll kill by years end.

I reckon she's a serial killer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenn Coco

According to Digital Spy, Dominic Treadwell Collins is leaving!
    Anyone watch "The Archers"? Apparently he's being replaced by Sean O'Connor, never seen it myself.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a783888/eastenders-shocker-dominic-treadwell-collins-is-leaving-as-showrunner/

^ We might finally have an end to killer Bobby's murder of Lucy #FreeMaxBranning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Glenn Coco wrote: »
    According to Digital Spy, Dominic Treadwell Collins is leaving!
    Anyone watch "The Archers"? Apparently he's being replaced by Sean O'Connor, never seen it myself.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a783888/eastenders-shocker-dominic-treadwell-collins-is-leaving-as-showrunner/

The Archers is a radio (soap) show. It's been on BBC radio 4 since 1951.

• Advertisement

Denny is all better

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement