Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

two episodes on BBC1 tomorrow 7.30 & 8.30pm as the Six Nations are on Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Remember years ago when Michelle left was she pregnant with a Mitchell baby? surely some day that child will return as a grown man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Remember years ago when Michelle left was she pregnant with a Mitchell baby? surely some day that child will return as a grown man.

Oh yes Grant's son, Mark is that his name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Is Aunt Babe going to end up procuring a baba for Abby? o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oh yes Grant's son, Mark is that his name?

Yes, Mark Folwer Jnr.

• Advertisement

WTF is wrong with Aunt Bebe she is an evil cow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Is that the old wan working in the pub thats telling abbey to get preggers by someone else ? What a pair of morons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Oooooo Aunt Babe needs a punch in the head.

OMG god Abbie is going to be up the duff by
    Lee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya she's a sick b1tch......

• Advertisement

New Eastenders Mothers Day trailer

I wonder will Babe he happy her plan for Abbie includes her own family now :p great gran auntie Babe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

New Eastenders Mothers Day trailer

Oh my god you made me panic thinking it was Mothers Day tomorrow :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why didn't Whitney tell Mick or Linda that aunt Bebe was blackmailing her into telling Lee? They wouldn't want him to know either. Sure when Mick asked her why she told him, she just said "I had to tell the truth" .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Ann22 wrote: »
    Why didn't Whitney tell Mick or Linda that aunt Bebe was blackmailing her into telling Lee? They wouldn't want him to know either. Sure when Mick asked her why she told him, she just said "I had to tell the truth" .

Ya, I wondered the same thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Have I missed something, why does Bebe not like Whitney?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Have I missed something, why does Bebe not like Whitney?

plot driven stupidity. The whole Babe character has just turned into a caricature of its original dark self. Now she is just some pointless cringey panto villain. Not even intriguing, just horrible human being. The sh@gging the young lad in the kitchen plot was the final nail in the coffin.

Whitney and Lee are just as pointless at this stage.

Ann22 wrote: »

I think part of Whitney wanted to finish with Lee, she don't love him I think, she loves or is infatuated with Mick

I think Babe dislikes Whitney because she makes better fish pie :p

Nice of Stacey to let people think that Martin has just f0cked off and that he's being a crap dad she could at least have the decency and tell people the real reason he's not around anymore.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think part of Whitney wanted to finish with Lee, she don't love him I think, she loves or is infatuated with Mick

I think Babe dislikes Whitney because she makes better fish pie :p

Anyone think here that lee is going to get really drunk and Aunt babe will make sure that somehow Abby will be there to comfort him and they will end up sleeping together......

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Anyone think here that lee is going to get really drunk and Aunt babe will make sure that somehow Abby will be there to comfort him and they will end up sleeping together......

Are you up to date with the episodes...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I think it's already happened...................

Are you up to date with the episodes...?

Why did that happen Friday? Did Abbie and Lee sleep with each other?

Why did that happen Friday? Did Abbie and Lee sleep with each other?

Yes. Thursday night on BBC1 there were two episodes. Think that episode 2 was Friday night's RTE episode.

At the end of this episode, Lee and Abbie slept together. He said he had no protection and she said it was fine..

Here's the clips

Yes. Thursday night on BBC1 there were two episodes. Think that episode 2 was Friday night's RTE episode.

At the end of this episode, Lee and Abbie slept together. He said he had no protection and she said it was fine..

Here's the clips

Oh right thanks I missed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I thought It'd be Jay. Never thought of Lee. He's so boring..no screen presence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I realize that Abi is supposed to be naive and stupid, but seriously getting yourself pregnant just to keep your boyfriend is a whole new world of stupidity, and it's beyond ridiculous. What sort of a girl willingly does something like that?

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I realize that Abi is supposed to be naive and stupid, but seriously getting yourself pregnant just to keep your boyfriend is a whole new world of stupidity, and it's beyond ridiculous. What sort of a girl willingly does something like that?

Zoe did same with Den

Abi is so desperate to be loved, she wants to keep gay Ben, she is messed up and now has Babe pulling her strings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Riddle101 wrote: »

Especially as I think she knows Ben is gay deep down. I think she just wants to keep him as her best friend though she is being very naïve and doesn't realise the ramifications of actually having a baby.

Why is Babe so concerned anyway?! Also why is Abbie working in the Vic? I thought she worked in a vets, does she still work there?

• Advertisement

so is Paul the one that gave Ben the std?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement