Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote: »
    so is Paul the one that gave Ben the std?

He mentioned meeting lots of men on Tinder but I don't know if that was true or a cover story type thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Nancy is really irritating sticking her nose into others relationships and lives. She did the same to Mick and Linda and demanded to know what was going on, she's now doing the same to her brother. It's about time someone told her to butt out and get her own life. She comes across as a moody immature child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

piperh wrote: »
    Nancy is really irritating sticking her nose into others relationships and lives. She did the same to Mick and Linda and demanded to know what was going on, she's now doing the same to her brother. It's about time someone told her to butt out and get her own life. She comes across as a moody immature child.

I think if my brother's girlfriend tried it on my dad, I'd be as mad as Nancy, she is worried for her "depressed" brother and she is right it is obvious Whitney don't truly love Lee so she should end it now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think if my brother's girlfriend tried it on my dad, I'd be as mad as Nancy, she is worried for her "depressed" brother and she is right it is obvious Whitney don't truly love Lee so she should end it now

I agree Whitney and Lee shouldn't be together but Nancy's issue with Whitney started long before she knew about the kiss. She is just using the kiss as another reason to interfere in someone elses relationship. She does the same to her Mom and Dad and their lives demanding explanations of things that are of no business of hers. She can't help it.

piperh wrote: »
    I agree Whitney and Lee shouldn't be together but Nancy's issue with Whitney started long before she knew about the kiss. She is just using the kiss as another reason to interfere in someone elses relationship. She does the same to her Mom and Dad and their lives demanding explanations of things that are of no business of hers. She can't help it.

Nancy's issue with Whitney started when Ryan stayed and robbed them, they were good mates before that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nancy treats lee like crap, she's always putting him down, she's the one that needs reminding that he's dealing with depression, she's an awful moody b1tch to be living with....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Why is Babe so concerned anyway?!

Yeah, I'd like to know that too. Why the heck is Babe so over involved in Bens and Abis relationship?

Yeah, I'd like to know that too. Why the heck is Babe so over involved in Bens and Abis relationship?

I think she's obsessed with Abi as she sees her as a younger version of herself and in her own twisted way wants to make sure Abi's life doesn't end up as empty as her own. She has referred to how they both have/had attractive older sisters who have better luck with men etc.

Nancy treats lee like crap, she's always putting him down, she's the one that needs reminding that he's dealing with depression, she's an awful moody b1tch to be living with....

I'm on Team Nancy, she cares about her family, Lee and Whitney sneakily took her job in the other pub and her mother clearly favours girly Whitney more over her own daughter, I am surprised at Mick as always thought he had a good relationship with all his kids but even he on Lee and Whitney's side :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think if Nancy's interference was driven purely for concern that Whitney didn't truly love Lee then her behaviour is understandable and her loyalty is commendable but it's not. She is envious that they've a new start and scuppered her chance of the pub job. I don't remember Lee telling your one about her epilepsy...but I doubt it was said out of deviousness. Lee's prob given Whitney the clap by now so there's the final straw for those two anyway. She looked woeful there at the end with her usual greasy hair and dull grey top that looks like it was once white and was washed with a pair of black socks.

Victor's mother had a cheek saying she expected to be able to waltz in and out yet Kim can't go in and out to her in her new apartment. She's an awful woman. Actually I can't see what Victor sees in Kim either. She's a dreadfully silly woman.

Sick of miserable Ronnie. Hope she goes off with (poor,unfortunate) Jack and doesn't come back. Is Phil ever going to sober up???..I don't know how much longer I can summon up the interest if he ends up in hospital again.

What's going to happen with Abby? Is she going to become pregnant to Lee and carry on letting Ben think the baby's his?....straight after the Stacy/Martin/Kush storyline??? Sheeesh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Ann22 wrote:
    Victor's mother had a cheek saying she expected to be able to waltz in and out yet Kim can't go in and out to her in her new apartment. She's an awful woman. Actually I can't see what Victor sees in Kim either. She's a dreadfully silly woman.

It's Vincent. 100% agree with the rest!

Ann22 wrote:
    What's going to happen with Abby? Is she going to become pregnant to Lee and carry on letting Ben think the baby's his?....straight after the Stacy/Martin/Kush storyline??? Sheeesh!

I don't think so, she said to Babe the other day she had her time of the month so it seems she's not pregnant by Lee. Unless they go at it again which is possible!

nikkibikki wrote: »

I don't think so, she said to Babe the other day she had her time of the month so it seems she's not pregnant by Lee. Unless they go at it again which is possible!

Well technically you can get a implantation bleed 2-5 days after conception but I doubt the writers are that thorough with their research ;-).

I hope Abby isn't pregnant and this silly storyline with Babe ends soon. Babes comments to Ben about his std made my skin crawl...way to creepy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

piperh wrote:
    Well technically you can get a implantation bleed 2-5 days after conception but I doubt the writers are that thorough with their research ;-).

Yep, it's usually only spotting though and I doubt it too!

piperh wrote:
    I hope Abby isn't pregnant and this silly storyline with Babe ends soon. Babes comments to Ben about his std made my skin crawl...way to creepy.

Mine crawls everytime I see her! Abi is way to easily manipulated by her!

Does Tanya and Cora know Abi is "pregnant", surely they would visit her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Not if the actresses aren't free though...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

she's not pregnant Babe told her in last nights episode that Ben has a lot of making up to do to Abbey so she will try get pregnant by Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

casio4 wrote: »
    she's not pregnant Babe told her in last nights episode that Ben has a lot of making up to do to Abbey so she will try get pregnant by Ben

note the quotation marks..........

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think if Nancy's interference was driven purely for concern that Whitney didn't truly love Lee then her behaviour is understandable and her loyalty is commendable but it's not. She is envious that they've a new start and scuppered her chance of the pub job. I don't remember Lee telling your one about her epilepsy...but I doubt it was said out of deviousness. Lee's prob given Whitney the clap by now so there's the final straw for those two anyway. She looked woeful there at the end with her usual greasy hair and dull grey top that looks like it was once white and was washed with a pair of black socks.

Sick of miserable Ronnie. Hope she goes off with (poor,unfortunate) Jack and doesn't come back. Is Phil ever going to sober up???..I don't know how much longer I can summon up the interest if he ends up in hospital again.

I thought you would have to tell ur employer that u suffer from epilepsy anyway

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Or her uncle, Jack...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I don't know, why would someone come to visit you because you were pregnant? after having a baby yes, but, pregnant no.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Where was jack anyway? Did he fly in from France? You'd think he'd at least say hello

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

nikkibikki wrote:

Thanks! How did miss that?!

Young JJ wouldn't be bringing a pizza upstairs in my house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Babe :mad::mad
    God she is so annoying

I don't know, why would someone come to visit you because you were pregnant? after having a baby yes, but, pregnant no.

Your sensible well educated daughter is pregnant by a gay boy, you would visit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Surely Abi wouldn't want her mum to know she's pregnant (considering she's not.) She'd be worried her mum would twig the truth. And her grandma would be even more likely to see through her.

If only her mum was around she probably wouldn't have fallen under Evil Babes poisonous wing.

Surely Abi wouldn't want her mum to know she's pregnant (considering she's not.) She'd be worried her mum would twig the truth. And her grandma would be even more likely to see through her.

If only her mum was around she probably wouldn't have fallen under Evil Babes poisonous wing.

Cora supposedly lives near enough in her new flat

I assume Abi is on facebook like Whitney so Lauren would know

I know the actresses who play Tanya and Cora wont return but surely the writers could have Abi or Ben mention on screen of them visiting off screen or telephoning Abi about pregnancy

Tanya didn't even visit Lauren when she had given birth. Is Abbie going to college, I thought she never ended up going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Tanya didn't even visit Lauren when she had given birth. Is Abbie going to college, I thought she never ended up going?

She is going, she didn't go to Bolton that time though.

• Advertisement

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    She is going, she didn't go to Bolton that time though.

Where or how's she going to college, if she's not working in the vets she hanging out at home, a bit like Rachel in FC.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement