Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

fin12 wrote: »
    Where or how's she going to college, if she's not working in the vets she hanging out at home, a bit like Rachel in FC.

The vet work is a large part of the college thing, maybe she is finished college and a trainee vet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    The vet work is a large part of the college thing, maybe she is finished college and a trainee vet

She never went to college as she didn't do well enough in her exams. She was going to do an animal related course that would help get her into college but didn't go. She is working as an assistant in a vets but is not a trainee vet.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

why doesn't she say shes got the clap and had a miscarriage, it could bring them closer, all problems solved...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

haven't read spoilers so this could be way off the mark, but anyone think donna might get killed off in the mothers day ep? she's been getting a lot of screentime lately as fatboy did and it would give nancy a wake up call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Robsweezie wrote: »
    haven't read spoilers so this could be way off the mark, but anyone think donna might get killed off in the mothers day ep? she's been getting a lot of screentime lately as fatboy did and it would give nancy a wake up call.

Killed off how? and also why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Danny Dyer is really over doing the cockney lad abaat taaan, really annoying twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Is that downstairs basement in claudettes the same one lucas kept denise in???

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Very weak fitting breaking in the fight scene, and he 'always gets whats coming to him'...how true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So who is Vincent's real dad as Claudette slept with Eric, Ted, Den, Gavin, Henry and Pete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who is Vincent's real dad as Claudette slept with Eric, Ted, Den, Gavin, Henry and Pete

I have always said that Vincent is either Phil's brother or Sharon's brother. Phil's brother would be best because then he could help him with the transplant he needs and also it would mean that Ronnie slept with her cousin, soap opera gold!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

EE has gone to drivel lately. Between the Whitney Mick stuff, the panto villain Gavin (is he meant to be dead Btw, I literally only sa the last 15 pre duf duf seconds of EE tonight), Sonia, Abi, Jack returning, Len and Pam, paul (terrible character,: his depiction only made worse by the actor) and Vincent and his family in general I'm bored.

Only positives are drunken Phil and Denise finally getting more scenes. Martin has evolved into a good character since the turn of the year and Massood is starting to get some decent scenes.

Ian needs another storyline, the sooner Max is released the better, Billy deserves s decent plot, as does Jay. Kathy return is the biggest anticlimax in the shows history, really sad Shabnam has departed and Lee's character is the biggest dullard going.

The Babe stuff is not even dark and interesting, her character is just vile. Every scene with Mick and Shirley is just cringe worthy.

Jordan has good potential as a character from what I've seen but I've only saw snippets of episodes over last fortnight so not fully sure what's going on there.

The show needs a big plot soon, something dramatic. All these shady goings on with panto villains with secrets and twists and turns and whisperings are getting boring.

Other than that it's been brilliant 😄😄

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why did Claudette shag Gavin?....Why on earth did she do that?? Does she really consider herself such an expert in the sack that he'd possibly let her off from paying up?
    I can't get my head around him being called "Gavin"...its such a harmless name.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Nancy's behaviour there at the end was disgraceful. Hope the child's ok. It was despicable behaviour rowing in front of the poor little mite, never mind getting physical.

So Claudette wanted Eric for herself but he wouldn't leave Peggy, he could be Vincent's pa

Does someone die this week?

Why don't Denise run out of the house and call the cops

Richard Blackwood is an awful actor. Was he not screen tested. ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Mod
    There have been some warnings given out re personal comments about actors and their physicalities/appearances etc.
    Please review charter, these type of posts are not acceptable

Why didn't Mick and Linda take Ollie to the hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didn't Mick and Linda take Ollie to the hospital

Because
    It paves the way for the upcoming storyline where Ollie has bleeding on the brain and possible brain damage, with Linda likely blaming herself to a degree for not taking him to a doctor or a hospital when he fell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Mick got to say his favourite saying a good few times tonight " get out"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

fin12 wrote: »
    Mick got to say his favourite saying a good few times tonight " get out"

Don't you mean "git aaht" :D

Also ridiculous that they didn't at least bring the baby to the doc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Why don't Denise run out of the house and call the cops

I was practically screaming it at the telly! When Jordan went upstairs, why didn't she grab JJ and just run!

A whole load of stuff in last nights episode didn't make sense. I don't think it's a bit plausible for Vincent to come to the conclusions that he came to.

I thought Richard Blackwood played the part well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Vincent probably wont even tell Patrick now why he was strangling her.

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I was practically screaming it at the telly! When Jordan went upstairs, why didn't she grab JJ and just run!

A whole load of stuff in last nights episode didn't make sense. I don't think it's a bit plausible for Vincent to come to the conclusions that he came to.

I thought Richard Blackwood played the part well.

Oh god I think blackwood is awful. From the squeaky voice when he shouts to the silent stares to the grumbling and heavy sighing when he's supposed to be thinking to his "angry" look, they all got a run out in that "hoover dust" scene. The choking scene topped it all off in style!!!

It was one of the most unintentionally funniest scenes in EE in a while!!

I was actually enjoying ellen thomas (old Mother Hubbard ) acting until her accent started taking on about a half dozen dialects.

So are they going down the Vincent is a Mitchell road.........god help us.

I was actually enjoying ellen thomas (old Mother Hubbard ) acting until her accent started taking on about a half dozen dialects.

Yeah I noticed that too! Is it intentional I wonder?

I am sick of the Carter drama and even dare I say Mick himself

Why break the chair and why not kick Whitney out too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Oh god I think blackwood is awful. From the squeaky voice when he shouts to the silent stares to the grumbling and heavy sighing when he's supposed to be thinking to his "angry" look, they all got a run out in that "hoover dust" scene. The choking scene topped it all off in style!!!

It was one of the most unintentionally funniest scenes in EE in a while!!

So are they going down the Vincent is a Mitchell road.........god help us.

Yeah I've noticed that before too. Sometimes she sounds kinda Jamaican (like Patrick) and then it turns into a deep cockney (Danny Dyer-esque) accent. :)

She seems to have had a personality transplant and complete character transformation since she was first introduced. Initially as Pam's good friend who was a great foster mother to many children.

Nancy's personality transplant is also very annoying I have zero sympathy for her and she's acting like a complete b!tch to everybody. Special mention to Linda temporary transformation last night when she neglected to bring baby Ollie to the docs after he fell. Looked to me like Lee landed bang on top of him in the high chair.

I'm finding it hard to take these characters seriously at the minute but mother Hubbard is driving me insane :eek:

Me too Cookie Dough. Lots of stuff that's happening is extremely implausible. The writing has gone to pot since the Who Killed Lucy saga started.

I looked at her show rely and she is well able to adapt different accents for different roles but switching between them in the same role is just annoying

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Rodney12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Pity Lucas wouldn't escape and kill off the Carters, I'm sick of the lot of them.

Oh yeah and Honey as well, the Mary Poppins routine is getting tedious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement