Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Pity Lucas wouldn't escape and kill off the Carters, I'm sick of the lot of them.

Oh yeah and Honey as well, the Mary Poppins routine is getting tedious.

Meh, I like Honey. Nice to see someone with a happy personality on the square. They used to have comedic characters like Minty and Gary. Now every other character has a horrifying drama going on. It's got too much. I'm even starting to prefer Coronation Street at the minute. Much easier to watch characters like Tim, Sally and Norris on an evening than Carter's, Vincent and Sharon.

Looking forward to seeing the transformation of Corrie over the next year. EE is sure to get worse I feel. Been an awful 5 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Meh, I like Honey. Nice to see someone with a happy personality on the square. They used to have comedic characters like Minty and Gary. Now every other character has a horrifying drama going on. It's got too much. I'm even starting to prefer Coronation Street at the minute. Much easier to watch characters like Tim, Sally and Norris on an evening than Carter's, Vincent and Sharon.

Looking forward to seeing the transformation of Corrie over the next year. EE is sure to get worse I feel. Been an awful 5 months

I predict an affair for Honey and Jack before this year's end

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why did Denise go back into the house after J.J got out of the car she could have ran anywhere and rang the police? Why was she packing a suitcase and then said she wasn't going? What was Jordan going to do to Denise that she felt threatened enough to put a post it on Libbys bag? She didn't look even a bit scared and again a few weeks after Honey told Billy choose between me or the Mitchells she is now best friends with Ronnie and doesn't mind a drunk Phil hanging around her kids :(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Lee really not doing anything wrong and he's getting punished.

Nancy starting/continuing arguments and she pushed Lee not once, but twice causing the accident. Don't worry she will just remind everyone she has epilepsy for sympathy!

Poor Claudette. Problem was she had nothing to break her fall...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Poor Claudette. Problem was she had nothing to break her fall...

Claudead

I have a feeling there's a twist coming? She isn't dead and Vincent kills her off

Or

She bounces back completely (no pun) and Ollie is the actual death.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

She looked very slim when she was falling down the stairs....

Shows how bad eastenders have gone recently when they are stealing Coronation Street plots

Joel's brother looks like Derek Branning

Did I spot another ex Bill cast mate as a copper at Denise's gaff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Joel's brother looks like Derek Branning

Did I spot another ex Bill cast mate as a copper at Denise's gaff

He's a ringer for Derek!

And yeah, the copper was Iain Fletcher who played DCI Skase in The Bill.
    I didn't have to Google that; I knew because I fancied the pants off him back in the day! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Shows how bad eastenders have gone recently when they are stealing Coronation Street plots

So is callum alive in Corrie ? No

So it's didn't copy Corrie

Hollyoaks copied Corrie must of copied EE copied of brookside. that just sounds say silly.right!

Now some serious talk

Great twist at end the of the second ep!
    Didn't see it coming at all.

She's alive :eek: her boobs must have helped her out of the grave in the basement

Tindie wrote: »
    So is callum alive in Corrie ? No

So it's didn't copy Corrie

ll.

It was a tongue in cheek comment tindie............ don't get too worked up!

Anyway both Claudette and Callum are dead and both wI'll be burried under fresh concrete under the family house..... or have i missed something! I was only being sarcastic re the copying aspect!

My comment was clearly based on the fact I didn't watch the bbc 2nd episode which I see was on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Absolutely none of the last 3 episodes made sense. Patrick left after Claudette fell saying he was going to call the police but Vincent apparently buries her? What would his excuse have been if they had arrived in the door?

Vincent must not have buried her, then why lie to Patrick :confused:

I've said it before and say it again. It is ridiculous, boring and predictable all the absurd twists and turns in EE plots. I missed the BBC second episode but even before that I made a post saying Claudette would "bounce" back. Even when he'd buried her I knew this was far too straightforward for EE. That has just been confirmed!

So if she is alive did she crawl out?

So Claudette will return on Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

What made it so OTT was the fact that they did the same with gavin. They pulled the same trick twice.

• Advertisement

Robsweezie wrote: »
    What made it so OTT was the fact that they did the same with gavin. They pulled the same trick twice.

I wouldnt be surprised if Lucy Beale turns up with Bradley next week.

There is no humour or wit in the show anymore. At least Corrie and Emmerdale has that. Just over the top camp panto villains and twists and turns and misery and tragedy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You'd think Lucas would have his visitation rights removed after his escape plan failed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

I've said it before and say it again. It is ridiculous, boring and predictable all the absurd twists and turns in EE plots. I missed the BBC second episode but even before that I made a post saying Claudette would "bounce" back. Even when he'd buried her I knew this was far too straightforward for EE. That has just been confirmed!

There was a second episode last night???? Did RTE not have it? Whats going on - are they showing it tonight but BBC have something else on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

It's pure rubbish lately. And what about Phil and Peggy? both dying......
    I wish they'd write out Phil Mitchell he has 0 purpose at the moment.
    Enough of the Ben story too, what a load of old rubbish, sick of that one and bunny boiler Abby. In fact, I can't stand any of the Mitchell clan, get rid of the lot of them.

It's like the writers are trying to do these epic storylines (badly) for certain families, and ignoring others. It's like the Stacey Martin saga, now nothing, he's gone, where is Stacey, Kush has also disappeard.... The whole stupid lucy plotline, and now you rarely see Jane or Ian on screen.

Seriously starting to think it's time to dump EE for a while again here and get back the time I waste watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

screamer wrote: »
    It's pure rubbish lately. And what about Phil and Peggy? both dying......
    I wish they'd write out Phil Mitchell he has 0 purpose at the moment.

When Phil does bow out it will imo be the biggest who dunnit story line in British soap history.

Coat22 wrote: »
    There was a second episode last night???? Did RTE not have it? Whats going on - are they showing it tonight but BBC have something else on?

Fa cup on bbc tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

When Phil does bow out it will imo be the biggest who dunnit story line in British soap history.
    Can't see him leaving any time soon, he's so typecast as Phil Mitchell now I think he'd find it hard to get other work. That's what has happened to a lot of soap stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

screamer wrote: »
    Can't see him leaving any time soon, he's so typecast as Phil Mitchell now I think he'd find it hard to get other work. That's what has happened to a lot of soap stars.

I thought I read somewhere that
    Grant comes back, Peggy dies and Phil recovers (I assumed taking a transplant
    from Peggy or Grant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

By far the best bit of last night 2 episodes was Kim singing "ding dong the witch is dead" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

They've already kinda done that anyway! A big 'Who Shot Phil' story in 2001.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement