Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

January wrote: »
    Joel's girl is my guess.

I actually hope it is her. I liked her .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is stalking Ronnie, Jack's ex or Joel's kids?

No point thinking about it. There is no logic to EE plots. Just twist after twist after twist. I'd probably disregard any obvious ones for the moment. Producers are just planting seeds and will probably not even have decided how the plot is going to fully play out.

Could be Billy or Honey for all we know at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Charlie maybe? Can't remember what happened to him. I don't think Vincent actually killed him did he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

If it turns out Joel faked his death and is Ronnies stalker I swear I'm done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So like Gavin, now Claudette too will be walking around and no one will see her only Patrick who thinks she is dead

• Advertisement

So like Gavin, now Claudette too will be walking around and no one will see her only Patrick who thinks she is dead

No. She wasn't really there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

well if she turns up in that red dress like nothing happened i give up :(

casio4 wrote: »
    well if she turns up in that red dress like nothing happened i give up :(

Well, yes, given that she's been in hospital, can't quite imagine her turning up in a dishevelled state in the same dress she was buried in...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Surely it's Joel's brother?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe someone connected to Carl White is after Ronnie

• Advertisement

Ok, I take it back, Claudette does come back on Thursday in the same red dress. Sigh.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-03-15/eastenders-see-vincent-left-shocked-as-claudette-returns---watch-the-full-scene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Surely it's Joel's brother?

That's who I thought originally but now I think it's Fatboy. He's not really dead. It's the new theme apparently.

nikkibikki wrote: »
    That's who I thought originally but now I think it's Fatboy. He's not really dead. It's the new theme apparently.

What about that gangster guy Andy from years ago? Didn't he get crushed in a car or murdered by Ronnie? Did he not briefly have family/a mother in particular that were after her?

Maybe I'm thinking for something else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

What about that gangster guy Andy from years ago? Didn't he get crushed in a car or murdered by Ronnie? Did he not briefly have family/a mother in particular that were after her?

Maybe I'm thinking for something else?

That's Carl White you are thinking of I think.

nikkibikki wrote: »
    That's Carl White you are thinking of I think.

Oh yeah it is..Andy was years ago with the nightclub and Steve Owen.

EDIT: Sorry JPLizV1 already mentioned Carl above.

I think it's him or his family. Though it's EE so could be anyone, alive or "dead"

Oh yeah it is..Andy was years ago with the nightclub and Steve Owen.

EDIT: Sorry JPLizV1 already mentioned Carl above.

I think it's him or his family. Though it's EE so could be anyone, alive or "dead"

Archie? ;)

Roxy getting her revenge...?

Peggy going a bit weird before she dies...?

Steve Owen...?

Fatboy...?

Nick Cotton...?

Kirsty Branning...?

Max Branning...?

Den Watts...?

Janet Mitchell...?

Archie? ;)

Roxy getting her revenge...?

Peggy going a bit weird before she dies...?

Steve Owen...?

Fatboy...?

Nick Cotton...?

Kirsty Branning...?

Max Branning...?

Den Watts...?

Janet Mitchell...?

All of the above :D

All of the above :D

Aye! The twist can be that it's ALL the past dead EE characters :D

They can have an after the watershed edition like children of the corn coming after Ronnie :D

They can have an after the watershed edition like children of the corn coming after Ronnie :D

Hope you're reading this script writers!

You think you're oh so cool with all your twists - well you ain't seen nothing yet ;)

• Advertisement

Hope you're reading this script writers!

You think you're oh so cool with all your twists - well you ain't seen nothing yet ;)

It would be more entertaining than the current rubbish.

Jack and Ronnie in the shower :eek: still traumatised, twas needless
    Claudette rising like Lazarus- totally unbelievable especially as she was "buried" This will no doubt lead to Vincent thinking Patrick is going crazy and or senile

Claudette rising like Lazarus- totally unbelievable especially as she was "buried" This will no doubt lead to Vincent thinking Patrick is going crazy and or senile

Nah, have you seen http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-03-15/eastenders-see-vincent-left-shocked-as-claudette-returns---watch-the-full-scene?

So ridiculous. Fair enough if that was really her that Patrick saw, your still having to suspend your disbelief on so many levels, how did she escape when Vincent buried her?

Then we saw her being wheeled into hospital with docs saying she got hit on the head and doesn't know who she is etc (how did she find her way home?!)

Also if she was in such a state that she was confused/concussed, would the hospital not contact her next of kin before discharging her (let alone discharging her under the cover of darkness?

Unless of course, she WAS a figment of Patrick's imagination at that stage last night.

I'm hoping this will be explained so we will see :)

The twist could be that Ronnie is stalking herself but she doesn't know it. The new happy cheerful Ronnie is an imposter .............

Then we saw her being wheeled into hospital with docs saying she got hit on the head and doesn't know who she is etc (how did she find her way home?!)

Completely agree!

It's one thing if she's just let go home by the hospital and suddenly remembers everything - another if she turns up in the same dress :D

Completely agree!

It's one thing if she's just let go home by the hospital and suddenly remembers everything - another if she turns up in the same dress :D

Ha I didn't watch the above linked vid. If the dress isn't covered in dirt then I definitely give up!! Unless...she went to the launderette while she was skulking around dark corners :D

Ha I didn't watch the above linked vid. If the dress isn't covered in dirt then I definitely give up!! Unless...she went to the launderette while she was skulking around dark corners :D

I see people questioning plots a lot, and often think 'But it's not supposed to be real, and not everything is supposed to be reflective of reality on it.' Like sometimes you'll know that things are just written a certain way for extra drama, or to steer a storyline a certain way in order to lead to something else, etc.

Yet sometimes they really do take the piss, and take it way too far, and it looks likely that this'll be one of them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I still don't understand how could claudette have digged herself out , dragged herself up all those stairs, through the house onto a busy street and not one resident was passing or saw her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Oh and how did Gavin survive?

• Advertisement

Im not wuestioning the plots. In soap you get a couple of murders, a dozrn affairs and various other surreal aspects which is fair enough, it is all in the name of drama.

Its the constant twists and twists on twists and then twists on twists on twists that get me!

Its only the last couple of years its started to really creep into Eastenders. Maybe0 the Lucy plot was the catalyst. I love a good mystery but now 80% of plots have this ongoing constant theme of twists and turns. None of the other soaps go down this road to this extent. In fact nowhere near to this extent.

The best plots in EE of late coincidentally have been the ones where you know whats going on. Shabnam and Kush losing the baby, Staceys bipolar, Phils sickness and alcoholism. And the worst have involved Vincent, Claudette, Gavin, Staceys stalker and the months of Les skulking about until we found out he was a cross dresser.

Cant be a coincidence!!

You would have thought they would have learnt from that godawful which Branning was scr*wing Kat debacle of a plot!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement