Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    I still don't understand how could claudette have digged herself out , dragged herself up all those stairs, through the house onto a busy street and not one resident was passing or saw her.

Aye, 'suspension of reality' indeed :D

I watched an old episode of eastenders the other day. Where Lou Beale had died. Such simple, well-made drama. Guess that's maybe not what pulls in the viewers these days, and that's what matters most to them, but such silliness...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

What happened Claudette? I missed that episode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

What happened Claudette? I missed that episode

Vincent tried to strange her but was stopped by Patrick, after she confessed to killing her husband, vincents father.

she was apparently killed after a scuffle with Patrick sent her crashing down the stairs and hitting her head.

Vincent buried her under concrete but she somehow managed to survive, break out and land herself in hospital. shes on her way back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I forgot above Roxy, but her as Ronnie's stalker would be a twist that DTC would like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Eurgh the blame for Ollies fall is Nancys fault and her fault only but no-one seems to be acknowledging this

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Eurgh the blame for Ollies fall is Nancys fault and her fault only but no-one seems to be acknowledging this

I think Lee and Whitney could also be partially blamed especially Lee

IvySlayer wrote: »

Yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

IvySlayer wrote:

Yes!! She pushed Lee twice and the 2nd time she knocked him into the high chair. He didn't do anything to provoke such an outburst. I'm totally disgusted with her. All this "is it 'our fault??'" Is driving me nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I missed a few nights. Was ollie not okay? ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I missed a few nights. Was ollie not okay? ?

He had a seizure and has bleeding on the brain, could have brain damage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Of course it has to be a horrible story it is eastenders.
    Poor Arthur! !

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Yer wan at the AA meeting.... I recognise her face, but can't remember her in the EE storyline. Can anyone enlighten me?

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Who's yer one Lorna? I recognise her but can't remember, annoying me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Lorna and Phil had an affair 18 years ago

So is Donna also going to go along with Vincent's story about Fatboy, lying to Dot?

I am glad Martin punched Kush, I hope a dna test is done and Martin is really Arthur's father not Kush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dee_mc wrote: »
    Lorna and Phil had an affair 18 years ago

And Phil has an 18 year old son/daughter no doubt.....

Didn't Patrick already tell Donna that Claudette killed Vincent's dad, Patrick would never lie about that and also practically hates Vincent so why now is Donna all convinced that Claudeette didn't kill his dad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

fin12 wrote: »
    Didn't Patrick already tell Donna that Claudette killed Vincent's dad, Patrick would never lie about that and also practically hates Vincent so why now is Donna all convinced that Claudeette didn't kill his dad?

She's probably in denial. She was raised by Claudette and probably only knows one side of her truly, so it's probably hard for her to believe that her mother is a killer. That is to say that if I found out tomorrow that my mom killed someone years ago and has been keeping it a secret for a long time, I would find it hard to believe too.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    She's probably in denial. She was raised by Claudette and probably only knows one side of her truly, so it's probably hard for her to believe that her mother is a killer. That is to say that if I found out tomorrow that my mom killed someone years ago and has been keeping it a secret for a long time, I would find it hard to believe too.

ya but if its coming from someone who has no reason to Lie whatsoever that would confirm it for me, and also its only after Claudette has told her what Vincent done to her that she has changed her mind against Vincent, basically Claudette has manipulated her. Anyway she has form for lying and keeping secrets all that stuff with Les as well and also what would Vincent make up anything like that either, he was so good to Claudette all the time, looked after her financially and always stood up for her. Moved her into his home and everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

ok Claudette walking back in in the same dress and hair still perfect :confused:
    Nobody would look that good after a night out let alone what she went through..
    Totally stupid at this stage
    Theres bits of everything going on at the min and nothing at the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Does anyone know where I can watch last nights second episode of Eastenders?
    RTE player have only got the first one, and I cannot access BBC iplayer from here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

SAMTALK wrote: »
    ok Claudette walking back in in the same dress :confused:

She could hardly borrow something from Donna..:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

annascott wrote: »
    RTE player have only got the first one, and I cannot access BBC iplayer from here.

I assume it's on rte tonight, prob not much help!

Is Vincent's foster/adopted brother Leon the builder gay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Is Vincent's foster/adopted brother Leon the builder gay?

I got that impression. Kim doesn't seem to mind eyeing him up tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i think idris elba would have been a better choice for vincents brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Robsweezie wrote: »
    i think idris elba would have been a better choice for vincents brother

Maybe he was busy being a Hollywood actor an'all!

She could hardly borrow something from Donna..:p

She could have from Les :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Loved tonight's ending... complete with classic Dire Straits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement