Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

Definitely think it was Kush and Nancy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

shauna17 wrote: »
    Definitely think it was Kush and Nancy

It was. Sure did you see the way he looked at her when they were both being miserable about their crappy 'family days'.
    Poor Tamwar can't catch a break!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dee_mc wrote: »
    It was. Sure did you see the way he looked at her when they were both being miserable about their crappy 'family days'.
    Poor Tamwar can't catch a break!

Tam dumped her didn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

JP Liz V1 wrote:

That's what I taught too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

That tracksuit looked so smelly on the floor

• Advertisement

That Babe one would do anything, Phil will be blamed now for killing his "grandchild" so no wonder
    Ben tries to smother him to death

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it was clearly Nancy in the bed with Kush she reached down to the floor to reject a call on her phone and it was her jacket that she took the phone out of, not sure if it was her dad ringing her but it was definitely Nancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

casio4 wrote: »
    it was clearly Nancy in the bed with Kush she reached down to the floor to reject a call on her phone and it was her jacket that she took the phone out of, not sure if it was her dad ringing her but it was definitely Nancy

Was there any ambiguity!! It was as clear as day it was them.

Will it be a hat trick of babies for Kush, a little boy too for Nancy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Yes but his (recent) former brother in law sleeping with his (recent) former girlfriend is a bit rubbish for him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Kush certainly likes his conquests to have issues doesn't he, Shabs Stacey now Nancy whose next Aunt Babe :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

You know what annoys me? Nancy asks Mick incredulously "do you blame MEEEE???!"............wtf?:confused: (Then feels all sorry for herself with her baby talk type of accent, looking for sympathy of everyone) Like 'yeah Nancy, who tf else should I blame?!' Stupid, young onel!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Generally enjoying Eastenders at the moment, but I feel it really needs a lease of life. There's far too much emphasis on the past e.g installment #764 of Ronnie and Jack's 'will they won't they' relationship, trying to make Kathy relevant, bringing Lucas back, and Phil's ex that he bumped into in rehab. They make stories too complicated which ensures that there's no way back for them e.g Kush being Arthur's father pretty much ruins any kind of a happy ending there. It really needs to let go of the past and try focus on the future. We need new characters!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Ridiculous over reaction by Ben! It was like he was drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Fittle wrote: »
    Ridiculous over reaction by Ben! It was like he was drunk.

Exactly. Its only like his unborn baby was killed............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Not so much over reaction..... rather, woeful acting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Blocking the camera with a pillow.
    Dunno how we are meant to see now , the Truman Show all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The cushion stole the show, best acting of the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

you have to love drunk Phil in the pub "it's full of low lifes and mugs" Nancy acts the epileptic fit very well, she has done it a few times now. I wonder what Kush thought she was doing while in the fit that he had to get help for her, and why is Kathy wearing gloves in the last few episodes?

Be great if drunk Phil would let slip about killer Bobby in the pub although no one believed Max

Does Ian want Kyle to work in the restaurant that is for sale?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

casio4 wrote: »
    you have to love drunk Phil in the pub "it's full of low lifes and mugs" Nancy acts the epileptic fit very well, she has done it a few times now. I wonder what Kush thought she was doing while in the fit that he had to get help for her, and why is Kathy wearing gloves in the last few episodes?

Don't know how tamwar didn't deck Kush. 'Just shagged your ex and now she's having a fit I don't know what to do come help'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

January wrote:
    Don't know how tamwar didn't deck Kush. 'Just shagged your ex and now she's having a fit I don't know what to do come help'

Trying to portray tamwar as the better person I think, choosing not to fight. And still helping nancy regardless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Philminator

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I really love Drunk Phil!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Phil really gets to new lows when you think he has reached the lowest with his alcohol problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭mengele

RobertKK wrote: »
    Phil really gets to new lows when you think he has reached the lowest with his alcohol problem.

this will probably sober him up now and he will be back to normal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

RobertKK wrote: »

It's incredible writing and acting to be fair. He plays an excellent obnoxious drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I didn't actually think Louise would be under there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Lisha wrote: »
    It's incredible writing and acting to be fair. He plays an excellent obnoxious drunk

He's brilliant! If you told me he drinks a bottle of vodka to get into character, I'd believe it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

He's brilliant! If you told me he drinks a bottle of vodka to get into character, I'd believe it!

There was an interview a few years ago when he said he drew on personal experience as his dad was an alcoholic, It must bring back some raw memories. Steve Mcfadden is excellent playing the role of alcoholic so realistically.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement