Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I'd say Steve McFadden would be some coup for an interviewer. He hates publicity. Can't say I've ever seen a proper interview with him. I reckon he has some stories. (Heads to youtube to search McFadden interview...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How was a digger with the keys in it around the Square :confused:

Also has Ben forgot his has already a kid, in Lexi, shame the show got rid of Lola and Lexi, this surely would make Ben want to be a better dad

I like Shirley remembering Heather and why was Whitney so mean to her about it :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The spin off Irish show is been filmed in Waterford, largely around Dunmore East area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    The spin off Irish show is been filmed in Waterford, largely around Dunmore East area.

will they be looking for extras?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

fin12 wrote: »
    will they be looking for extras?

Open castings this weekend. Taken from Facebook -

BBC drama series needs South East actors!

Acting talent in the South East will be given a chance to shine in a new six-part BBC drama series which will be filmed in Dunmore East in Waterford this summer.

Filming of the series will take place in Dunmore East in May & June and open auditions will be held this coming weekend.

Redwater Productions are looking for men, women and children of all ages for the drama.

The open castings will take place at the Waterford Harbour Sailing Club in Dunmore East this Friday between 4pm and 8pm; and at Central Arts on The Quay in Waterford this Saturday from 12 noon until 7pm.

• Advertisement

Maybe Chris Doran can do a Shayne Ward change careers and audition for Kat's son :p

I hope the person who plays kat's son is an Irish actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

That young fella who plays Ollie is a desperate actor. He's not even trying to act like a sick child. ��

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Elaine returns. Talking Bread switches channel. Tell me when she's f&$$ed off again

Elaine returns. Talking Bread switches channel. Tell me when she's f&$$ed off again

Did Whitney call Elaine? Seriously when will the Carters kick her out, why was she talking to the nurse or health care assistant or social worker, which ever she was about Ollie, she is nothing to him :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Whitney call Elaine? Seriously when will the Carters kick her out, why was she talking to the nurse or health care assistant or social worker, which ever she was about Ollie, she is nothing to him :mad:
    she is his grandma - Linda's mother

Alice1 wrote: »
    she is his grandma - Linda's mother

I was talking about Whitney

When is Phil or Aunt Sal going to tell the other Mitchells that Peggy is dying?

Anyone here watch Corrie, I'm pretty sure Tess from Corrie, Katy's sister was in the shop. At 4:20 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

fin12 wrote: »
    Anyone here watch Corrie, I'm pretty sure Tess from Corrie, Katy's sister was in the shop. At 4:20 minutes.
    havent seen tonight episode yet, but she was in it last night, in the shop and talking to denise she was a social worker, (ken's old gf) lol

monicaali wrote: »
    havent seen tonight episode yet, but she was in it last night, in the shop and talking to denise she was a social worker, (ken's old gf) lol

Ya I'm watching last nights one now, just saw her in the cafe with Denise, thought she might have just been an extra.:):)

Where is Lisa aka Louise's mother?

Phil Mitchell is one of the best soap actors out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

To echo what others have said, Steve McFadden is absolutely fantastic playing Phil.
    I don't know he is able to play a drunk so convincingly; his red eyes, his facial expressions, everything about him is just spot on.
    He deserves awards for his performance.

He puts other actors to shame; you see other actors playing drunks and one minute they're slurring and the next they're stone cold sober.

I thought the bit with Tina getting drunk and sewing Sonia's costume was a filler?
    What was the point of that?
    It seemed out of character for her to get drunk like that when she'd said she'd follow Sonia over to Rebecca's gig.

As much as I love the Carters, I'm getting tired of Mick's attitude towards Nancy.
    I hope his dislike of her doesn't drag on the way other storylines drag on for months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Doubt the Nancy story will last long her and the fella that plays tamwar have quit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Doubt the Nancy story will last long her and the fella that plays tamwar have quit

Yeah, it was stated in this thread ages ago that they were both leaving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I loved the Tamwar and Nancy scenes this week, I'll miss them!

January wrote: »
    Yeah, it was stated in this thread ages ago that they were both leaving.

I know that
    I was reassuring fussyonion he storyline wouldn't drag on for too long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Lisa aka Louise's mother?

They had a fight and Lisa kicked her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know that I was reassuring fussyonion he storyline wouldn't drag on for too long

...and she ends up in hospital yet her mother doesn't appear(?). Doesn't seem like something Lisa would do.

Ann22 wrote: »
    ...and she ends up in hospital yet her mother doesn't appear(?). Doesn't seem like something Lisa would do.

Did someone tell her ? Who knows ???
    Don't take soap land too seriously lol

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Ann22 wrote: »

What do you want them to do? The actor who plays Lisa probably wasn't available or willing to appear.

You have to remember it's a soap and not real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

fussyonion wrote: »
    I thought the bit with Tina getting drunk and sewing Sonia's costume was a filler?
    What was the point of that?
    It seemed out of character for her to get drunk like that when she'd said she'd follow Sonia over to Rebecca's gig.
    Exactly what I thought. I failed to believe what was happening. She's normally more family orientated, thoughtful etc. If she and Sonia are heading for the rocks, then not enough time is being given to the story-line for it to feel real and less filler like.

Can I just say I think they need to on screen kiss more too? This kiss on the forehead thing all the time.. I'm just not feeling the relationship.
    As much as I love the Carters, I'm getting tired of Mick's attitude towards Nancy.
    I hope .
    I get the initial feeling of needing to finger point, but for godsake... this doesn't seem like Mick. I miss the upbeat chirrupy Mick!

johnnies back and its a new actor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

johnnies back and its a new actor

I heard about it. Hate the idea of actor changes, I haven't been right since they changed Pippa in Home and away in the '90's :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement