Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lisa didn't want Louise to have anything to do with Phil, now he nearly kills her and no sign of Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mada82 wrote:
    What do you want them to do? The actor who plays Lisa probably wasn't available or willing to appear.

Well they could've remarked on it...that her mother had been at the hosp and wanted her to come home or whatever. Just no mention is unrealistic. I know it's not real life but it is supposed to be believable or it loses quality.

I like new Louise, she seems a mix of Lucy, Lauren and Lola

When Phil was giving Louise the suitcase of money in the school gym a while back she refused it ...and now she's fleecing him (?)Btw... why does Ben dislike her so much?
    Abby is a complete gormless tit with a very irritating voice. I was hoping that was Ben lifting up the letter but doubted it was when it didn't show his face.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Really enjoyed the Sharon-Ronnie auction scenes, thought they were quite funny :)

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    When Phil was giving Louise the suitcase of money in the school gym a while back she refused it ...and now she's fleecing him (?)Btw... why does Ben dislike her so much?
    Abby is a complete gormless tit with a very irritating voice. I was hoping that was Ben lifting up the letter but doubted it was when it didn't show his face.

I think it is just jealousy between Ben and Louise, Ben used to burn her like Stella did to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Ann22 wrote: »
    Btw... why does Ben dislike her so much?

Cos of this

Shirley ' s face when they walked in! Haha!

Poor Ben...He did have a hard time of it.

Jane's mother and brother are coming back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cos of this

Best Ben so far! I wonder where that actor is now!

Anyway Ben used to bully her, thats why she hates him.

and Then Phil found out and started beating Ben

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jane's mother and brother are coming back

Christian is played by a good actor
    Can't remember the mother much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Christian is played by a good actor
    Can't remember the mother much

I always liked John Partridge but after watching him in Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a bit meh about him now.

I always liked John Partridge but after watching him in Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a bit meh about him now.

I'm the same

I would like Syed to return too

Was that Roxy at the end tonight spying?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'm the same

I would like Syed to return too

Was that Roxy at the end tonight spying?

I assumed it was Joel's brother and that he was the one who used the young wan's card to buy the flowers somehow. But I didn't really see the figure at the end, did it look like a woman or was it unclear?

dee_mc wrote: »
    I assumed it was Joel's brother and that he was the one who used the young wan's card to buy the flowers somehow. But I didn't really see the figure at the end, did it look like a woman or was it unclear?

I thought it looked like a woman with short ish hair :o so was thinking maybe Roxy or Jack's ex who got married recently

I was about to post 'why on earth doesn't Abby just deny it?'(re the letter contents)...when it just dawned on the silly bint. What a strange character she is. Is she a nice girl..gone a bit off the rails due to a sad past or twisted evil mare ..I just can't decide!!!

Jack finally remembered Abi is his niece too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I'm thinking it might be danny Mitchell, glendas "son".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Watched Eastenders on RTE player and tonights episode was Season 16 Episode 5. That can't be right can it? What's the story there?

New Louise is a great character, fair enough she looks 25 but she is well cast and herself and Ben and herself and Abi work well onscreen together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Did the picture freeze for the last 4 minutes of Eastenders on RTE1 for everyone and then it just cut to ads or was that just me?

Are the two builders a couple?

How can Abi stay around there now, off to live with mammy or nana

Are the two builders a couple?

How can Abi stay around there now, off to live with mammy or nana

Id hazard a guess one of the builders is coincidentally Ronnies stalker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

quinnd6 wrote: »
    Did the picture freeze for the last 4 minutes of Eastenders on RTE1 for everyone and then it just cut to ads or was that just me?

Mine too, gonna catch the last few mins of it on W HD (it's on at 10pm)

Vincent's brother for Claudette perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭mengele

must be. they wouldn't get as much air time otherwise

Also its very obvious Jays "big" storyline (ie the first one he has had in 9 years!!) will be him and Louise getting involved

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Love how abi and Louise thought they had each other beat, now they're on **** street and Ben hates them both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I thought it was kind've funny how Ben was going off on one at Abi in the Queen Vic and then suddenly Johnny just appears in front of him and everyone is like "Oh look it's Johnny" and Ben is still talking while it's all going down. Talk about stealing the spotlight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I thought it was kind've funny how Ben was going off on one at Abi in the Queen Vic and then suddenly Johnny just appears in front of him and everyone is like "Oh look it's Johnny" and Ben is still talking while it's all going down. Talk about stealing the spotlight.

It bugged me that Mick just stood behind the bar while Ben dragged a semi-clothed Abi up to the stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement