Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

It bugged me that Mick just stood behind the bar while Ben dragged a semi-clothed Abi up to the stage.

And her uncle Jack. Also Ronnie and Linda are both victims of rape but stood there while a woman was dragged through a pub semi-clothed and humiliated. :(:mad:

If this is true the Kat and Alfie spin-off could be great.

http://www.her.ie/movies-tv/eastenders-spin-off-to-feature-a-host-of-irish-actors/287025

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

It bugged me that Mick just stood behind the bar while Ben dragged a semi-clothed Abi up to the stage.
    And her uncle Jack. Also Ronnie and Linda are both victims of rape but stood there while a woman was dragged through a pub semi-clothed and humiliated. :(:mad:

Completely agree with you both. Didn't sit right with me at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Watched Eastenders on RTE player and tonights episode was Season 16 Episode 5. That can't be right can it? What's the story there?

I'd imagine thats RTE's timeline, so they have been showing it for 16 years now ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Also its very obvious Jays "big" storyline (ie the first one he has had in 9 years!!) will be him and Louise getting involved

Getting involved with each other? :eek: I hope not as she's meant to be 14 and he's in his early 20's!

What gave you that impression?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

I think Jay's big storyline is that Lindsey (sp?) is underage -I think he sees her at Louise's school next week

boogaloop wrote: »
    I think Jay's big storyline is that Lindsey (sp?) is underage -I think he sees her at Louise's school next week

Ah I see, I hadn't heard that, now that you say that, I noticed they seemed to make mention of
    Lindsey being unable to attend the family dinner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

boogaloop wrote: »

Ahhhhh. That makes sense. I was wondering why she has been bringing her up to Jay. Thas why I thought it was Louise who would be the one.

Ahhhhh. That makes sense. I was wondering why she has been bringing her up to Jay. Thas why I thought it was Louise who would be the one.

Now I see where you're coming from with the earlier post ;) The spoiler would make more sense.

I'm surprised
    Linda or Nancy or Lee haven't mentioned her age to Jay. Lee worked/works at her mothers pub and Linda also seemed to know the mother well. I thought everyone saw Lindsey when Phil thrashed the car lot. Also Louise would have seen her when she was hiding there also

Also why is Louise not in school? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

I don't like abi but that scene with her being dragged through the pub semi naked was hard to watch she didn't deserve to be humiliated like that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

js35 wrote: »
    I don't like abi but that scene with her being dragged through the pub semi naked was hard to watch she didn't deserve to be humiliated like that

Ah she did
    Fake pregnancy and miscarriage and made him split from Paul
    His head is wrecked enough as it is without a bunny boiler confusing him more
    About time they got rid of her, annoying character that does very little and looks about 12

Ah she did
    Fake pregnancy and miscarriage and made him split from Paul
    His head is wrecked enough as it is without a bunny boiler confusing him more
    About time they got rid of her, annoying character that does very little and looks about 12

You could also that he was using her all along as he knows he's gay, she is just desperate as she has no-one else. At best they're as bad as each other but I still don't think she deserved that treatment. Nothing stopped him staying with Paul other than himself being afraid to tell Abbie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

You could also that he was using her all along as he knows he's gay, she is just desperate as she has no-one else. At best they're as bad as each other but I still don't think she deserved that treatment. Nothing stopped him staying with Paul other than himself being afraid to tell Abbie.

well she couldn't be as bad as Ben, he had murdered someone, tried to kill his dad and could have killed Louise last night aswell, hes a pycho.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-fans-disgusted-after-watching-7735415#rlabs=3%20rt$category%20p$4.

A pub full of people, all standing looking and nobody would even offer her a jacket to cover up, joke, and her uncle just sitting there......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

God Harry Reid is not the best actor! That trying to act drunk last night was cringe. I think he was trying to apply Steve McFadden techniques but he was awful. "Cough, splutter, bend forward, cough, sway side to side, splutter"

fin12 wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-fans-disgusted-after-watching-7735415#rlabs=3%20rt$category%20p$4.

A pub full of people, all standing looking and nobody would even offer her a jacket to cover up, joke, and her uncle just sitting there......

You would have thought that Jack would have helped her or someone else would have shut Ben up.

God Harry Reid is not the best actor! That trying to act drunk last night was cringe. I think he was trying to apply Steve McFadden techniques but he was awful. "Cough, splutter, bend forward, cough, sway side to side, splutter"

Yeah the coughing thing was a bit unusual! I thought he was somehow trying to convey being emotional. He just sounded like he had something caught in his throat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Abi should have slapped Ben and outed him plus his relationship with Paul

I feel Johnny will be put with Ben or Paul now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Abi should have slapped Ben and outed him plus his relationship with Paul

I feel Johnny will be put with Ben or Paul now

Paul and Johnny will get together and Ben will turn pycho on Paul or Johnny or both. :D:D

Paul and Johnny will get together and Ben will turn pycho on Paul or Johnny or both. :D:D

Totally! Did Nancy go to Italy to be with Johnny? I know Mick was forcing money on her but I don't recall her actually leaving?

• Advertisement

Totally! Did Nancy go to Italy to be with Johnny? I know Mick was forcing money on her but I don't recall her actually leaving?

She was in the episode last night so is still around.

No think she is still there, sure her and Tam just got back together. They must go off together so, maybe they go off to Pakistan together.

She was in the episode last night so is still around.

I didn't even notice her. I think that says more about how much attention I was paying tbh.

No think she is still there, sure her and Tam just got back together. They must go off together so, maybe they go off to Pakistan together.

Never thought of this! That could tie up the who Nancy discovering Islam storylne...though knowing Eastenders they won't :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tamwar and Nancy leave next week to go travelling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Masood buys them three round the world tickets.

January wrote: »
    Masood buys them three round the world tickets.

One for himself?

One for himself?

Yep.
    but Nancy and Mick are going to try and talk him out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What song was new Johnny butchering? I couldn't make it out.

dee_mc wrote: »
    What song was new Johnny butchering? I couldn't make it out.

Pretty Flamingo by Manfred Mann. It was Linda's song but it was playing downstairs on the night she was raped by Dean. That's why she freaked.

• Advertisement

Omg new Johnny cannot act.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement