Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Is Linda pregnant in real life? Really looked like it tonight

I thought the same actually. She has a lovely trim figure. Even a hint of a bump would give her away I think :)

We've only seen a glimpse of what Jays gf is capable of I think. Im not sure he would go ahead and sleep with her, I think she's more likely to blackmail him. She threatens him if he breaks up with her, something along those lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently Jay gets charged with rape so he has already or will sleep with her

They haven't slept together yet, that's a given. He's said so and they never got the chance at the car lot that time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

January wrote: »
    They haven't slept together yet, that's a given. He's said so and they never got the chance at the car lot that time.

I hope Jay don't continue seeing her now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

She sent him that vid earlier on though, would that implicate him?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Nancy was ringing Tamwar all weekend. Doesn't she know where he lives?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Aw no! Poor Jay! The little wench is going to blackmail him for sure- she seems unstable as it is. I'm sure he feels sick. He was horrified when Louise made moves.

Jonny Labey is leaving the show as part of a dramatic storyline.

The actor has been written out from his role as Paul Coker after a one-year stint in the part, but fans can expect him to go out with a bang.

Digital Spy understands that the decision to write out Paul was made a while ago now - and Labey already has his next acting project lined up.

An EastEnders spokesperson told us: "We can confirm Jonny will be leaving the show later this year. We wish him all the best for the future."

A show insider also told Digital Spy: "Jonny is leaving in a couple of months as part of an explosive storyline. Bosses are keeping tight lipped about what's in store but there's plenty of drama in store for Paul before he leaves."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

The actor has been written out from his role as Paul Coker after a one-year stint in the part, but fans can expect him to go out with a bang.

Digital Spy understands that the decision to write out Paul was made a while ago now - and Labey already has his next acting project lined up.

An EastEnders spokesperson told us: "We can confirm Jonny will be leaving the show later this year. We wish him all the best for the future."

A show insider also told Digital Spy: "Jonny is leaving in a couple of months as part of an explosive storyline. Bosses are keeping tight lipped about what's in store but there's plenty of drama in store for Paul before he leaves."

I'm guessing either Abby goes full on bunny boiler and tries to kill him, or more "realistically" Ben goes ape when he gets with new Johnny. i won't miss him or his stupid hair :)

On another note- What happened with Dean's salon, did it close down when he went to prison? Also where did Roxy go? Did she go away with her mother?

I'm guessing either Abby goes full on bunny boiler and tries to kill him, or more "realistically" Ben goes ape when he gets with new Johnny. i won't miss him or his stupid hair :)

On another note- What happened with Dean's salon, did it close down when he went to prison? Also where did Roxy go? Did she go away with her mother?

Shirley asked Stacey to run the salon with Paul I think but no more now about the salon

Also where is Stacey's stall she had with Kat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I was wondering there just the other day how long Paul was last in Eastenders. His character is kind've pointless and serves no meaning. He came in last year and they said he was going to be a bad boy type of guy or something, but then he came in and was just a nice guy who gets caught up in other people affairs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Linda's dress is so horrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Linda's dress is so horrible.

Awful isn't it, she has such a nice figure but that print gives the illusion of a pot-belly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

dee_mc wrote: »
    Awful isn't it, she has such a nice figure but that print gives the illusion of a pot-belly!

She does have a belly.

Jay is an idiot if he stays seeing Linzi now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I must say, Jay is probably one of my favourite characters in the show, he's one of the only ones I genuinely root for and hope it all works out for him. Great to see him getting a big storyline again, he's been criminally underused in recent years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I agree. Jay's become a really strong character of late and it's about time he got a storyline instead of being Phil's lackey and Ben's shoulder to cry on.
    I hope he does the right thing and breaks up with Linzi; the whole relationship wouldn't sit right with me, although they should have gotten an actress who actually looks 14...Linzi looks in her 20's!

Poor Jay is just like Billy, nothing ever goes good and right for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Poor Jay is just like Billy, nothing ever goes good and right for him

Ah Billy's had a bit of luck in his time!!

e57f47e2cbf66e391daa399420cd94f6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Denise sleeps with phil

Is Denise experiencing menopause with her sweats :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

So one minute Tamwar is leaving with Nancy on a free round the world trip and the next he's cancelling because Massood got a bit emotional because it's another of his kids leaving Walford and that makes him feel a failure of a dad.!!!!!!
    I don't know why I watch this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I've had to stop watching can't handle any more carter awkward family scenes

Did Massod say Shabham and Jade were gone to Pakistan for Zainab's wedding, is this her third wedding, didn't think that many were allowed for Muslims

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Did Massod say Shabham and Jade were gone to Pakistan for Zainab's wedding,
    I think that's what I heard him say alright.
    is this her third wedding, didn't think that many were allowed for Muslims
    I think there are some very grey areas for Eastenders Muslims. Anything from Shabnams Jade been born out of wedlock to masoods drinking phase..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Did Massod say Shabham and Jade were gone to Pakistan for Zainab's wedding, is this her third wedding, didn't think that many were allowed for Muslims

Well a man can have many wife's not sure about the women though.

Libby returns
    pregnant and wants an abortion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Libby returns
    pregnant and wants an abortion

sick of all her little two day returns. Either stay or go!

Ah, no, I kid. Its nice to see a little bit of realism in that when a character leaves they actually make contact sometimes with family members and visit and not just do a complete houdini!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

anyone think martin and donna could pass as brother and sister?

Why is Carmel so pushy with Masood, he don't have to say sorry to Stacey or Kush or even her :mad:

I would like to see Syed and Masood's brother AJ back

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Why is Carmel so pushy with Masood, he don't have to say sorry to Stacey or Kush or even her :mad:

I would like to see Syed and Masood's brother AJ back

:eek:
    No, dear god no!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement