Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Is it Pakistan Zainab is getting married? Assumed it was in the UK?? If so would be a good twist if Massood headsoff to Pakistan to convince Zainab to return with him. Show badly needs her back, especially for Denise.

Nina Wadia seems to have a few projects going on at present though so njust a pipe dream i imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Turned on eastenders, saw Nancy whining again, turned it off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Is it Pakistan Zainab is getting married? Assumed it was in the UK?? If so would be a good twist if Massood headsoff to Pakistan to convince Zainab to return with him. Show badly needs her back, especially for Denise.

Nina Wadia seems to have a few projects going on at present though so njust a pipe dream i imagine.

Yeah its Pakistan she sent them money for first class tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bye Bye Nanwar

Where was Kamil's luggage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bye Bye Nanwar

Where was Kamil's luggage?

The little green case ???

• Advertisement

The little green case ???

Did Kamil or Tamwar have it at the tube station?

Haven't got that far
    I'm on watch 10pm start

Kamile is shown carrying it up the stairs of the tube station

Kamile is shown carrying it up the stairs of the tube station

I must have missed that :o

Is Stacey and the builder Andy going to get it on, I thought he was gay and with Vincent's brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Is Stacey and the builder Andy going to get it on, I thought he was gay and with Vincent's brother

I think they will get it on. He looks similar to Ryan so maybe she goes for that type.

• Advertisement

I thought that too, that little look out the window and smile. Poor Martin.

The new builder is rumoured to be Grant's son and the internet loves him aka he is hot lol

I assumed Mas quite his postman job and did he also give up his curry stall?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I suppose Stacey will have an affair with Andy.

I assumed Mas quite his postman job and did he also give up his curry stall?

No idea about the curry stall but his uniform for the Royal Mail was in the bin when Mick came to visit the other day and he said he had quit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The new builder is rumoured to be Grant's son and the internet loves him aka he is hot lol

Mark? The son Michelle Fowler had for him. Or is it another secret child that so often pop up in soaps when they need to drive a storyline.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

It's depressing what a sad, pathetic character they've turned Masood into, he used to be be one of the most likeable people in the show. Imagine trying to accompany your son and his girlfriend on an around-the-world trip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Baybay

I think that's probably the point though. This is the bottom Mas has hit. He's had an awful time of late too with death, marriage failure & deceit in his family. He's been second best so many times, with Jane, Carol & now Zainab once again. He's a middle aged man with narrowing options, now being left by the one child who he might have suspected would have been his companion into old age. I think, like the dating app he used, he's grappling to add some purpose in his life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement

Mark? The son Michelle Fowler had for him. Or is it another secret child that so often pop up in soaps when they need to drive a storyline.

Martin would know his nephew Mark, who is younger than him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Nooooo! Poor Jay! :(

Why Beks always such good mates with Jay's young girlfriend, this seems to have come out of nowhere

Phil accepted Ben :eek:

What is the story with this Andy fella?

He forced himself into the flat and stayed for food with people he don't know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

If Stacy cheats on Martin with this fella it will be her undoing as a character if you ask me. I mean seriously, last year we had all this crap with Kush and and the baby, and trying to keep everything a secret because she didn't want to hurt her friend Shabnam or Martin, and we got a hundred scenes of Stacey shooting them nervous eye glances, and constantly deluding herself and Kush that keeping it a secret was the right thing to do, and a whole load of other crap about her feeling sorry for herself etc. Are we going to have this again? It was a pain in the hole then, and it will be now if they end up repeating last year's storyline. Especially since it only just finished recently.

Your man is a total creeper. WTF... do you reckon he thinks Stacey is trying it on with him and she'll tell him no and he won't take no for an answer?

The builder said to Stacy there is no secrets between us he doesn't even know her he crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hopefully dreary Libby won't be back for long, the fella that got her preggers must have had earplugs in to cope with listening to her before getting her up the duff.

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    Your man is a total creeper. WTF... do you reckon he thinks Stacey is trying it on with him and she'll tell him no and he won't take no for an answer?

Do you think he could attack her or Kyle?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement