Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

"Truly fantastic".....

Jeez! A bit overboard there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I was just thinking there yesterday that Lauren should be returning soon. She left a year ago, and although she returned briefly during Max's trial, I was under the impression she'd be back by now. Could have sworn she was just going for a year due to her pregnancy.

On another note how long was Roxy supposed to be gone for? She's been gone for quite a while now, is she taking a break as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I was just thinking there yesterday that Lauren should be returning soon. She left a year ago, and although she returned briefly during Max's trial, I was under the impression she'd be back by now. Could have sworn she was just going for a year due to her pregnancy.

On another note how long was Roxy supposed to be gone for? She's been gone for quite a while now, is she taking a break as well?

I read another interview where J Jossa said she was gone from filming for 18 months.
    I'd be pretty happy is Roxy didn't come back, I find her relationship with Ronnie really creepy which should be entertaining to watch but just isn't for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

it was only one episode!! Its not like fair city where once a story starts, it is just intensive scene after scene for 3 months of repetitive dialogue and situations!
    Where EE excels it is in the fact they spread plots out and manage actors' screen time and plots more realistically which allows viewers not to get sick of looking at the same heads day after day before they disappear for months!

Same with Emmerdale, Coronation Street not so much but still far better than FC. The way FC contract the actors lends itself to this.

I would prefer more Jay than the stupid Carter sh*te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Riddle101 wrote: »

It's on the front of a couple of tv mags at the moment that Roxy is on her way back. And something about her returning with a shock or surprise or something .

Think Glenda returning also.

• Advertisement

Ian gay son, Stephen is returning also

Why the fk is Mick sticking his beak in????????????? This is ridiculous.

"No secrets family policy" . Christ almighty.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

"i really thought she cared" eh you what love? You've been here five seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Could Rebecca s reaction be any more selfish

The blues brothers rocking up at beales for 4 whole chickens and dry toast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

knew yer one was a gold digger,bitch.

Ian gay son, Stephen is returning also

I hope he is told what Bobby did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Robsweezie wrote: »
    knew yer one was a gold digger,bitch.

Your definition of a gold digger and my definition of a gold digger are completely different!

She was a straight out criminal!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it was all a bit silly, if you are going to rob someone why would you just appear out of nowhere and put your arm around the girl then have a conversation with the person you are robbing giving Masood loads of time to take a good look at them and probably identify them later on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

casio4 wrote: »
    it was all a bit silly, if you are going to rob someone why would you just appear out of nowhere and put your arm around the girl then have a conversation with the person you are robbing giving Masood loads of time to take a good look at them and probably identify them later on

Ridiculous, and she went to the underground station which would be on cctv
    Massood just stood there and let them take the wallet, numpty

casio4 wrote: »

Maybe Carmel arranged it all :P jealous b*tch

Also was the robber Callum's friend from corrie?? Maybe he just had that look about him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Also was the robber Callum's friend from corrie?? Maybe he just had that look about him

Yes! I was trying to place him! I think he was Callum's friend from the dodgy pub alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

Did I miss much last night just realised mine never recorded for me so can't catch up before tonight's one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

shauna17 wrote: »
    Did I miss much last night just realised mine never recorded for me so can't catch up before tonight's one

Masood got robbed by his Tinder date, Sonia took back Tina and the randy builder with no home is doing his best to hop on Stacey.

Kyle's mother is coming to see him.

• Advertisement

Andy oh my, he is hot

Kylies mother took the flowers lol

I laughed when Mammy Kyle took the flowers! She's a terrible actress, never liked her.

I miss Sean, would love to see his reaction to brother Kyle

dee_mc wrote: »
    I laughed when Mammy Kyle took the flowers! She's a terrible actress, never liked her.

The vast majority would state Denise Welch is FAR from a terrible actress!! She may not be the most likeable of persons to a lot of people (she doesn't bother me!) but not sure ive ever really heard her being referred to as a bad actress!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

The vast majority would state Denise Welch is FAR from a terrible actress!! She may not be the most likeable of persons to a lot of people (she doesn't bother me!) but not sure ive ever really heard her being referred to as a bad actress!

I really don't like how she comes across in interviews etc - and what's her obsession with appearing in her swimsuit or bikini in every interview:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

It's on the front of a couple of tv mags at the moment that Roxy is on her way back. And something about her returning with a shock or surprise or something .

Think Glenda returning also.
    Maybe Roxy is pregnant with Dean's baby (I hope not! :) )

I know nothing about her as a person, I'm just stating my opinion that I don't like her as an actress, which I think I'm entitled to?! Whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

I thought she was brutal in eastenders
    Very wooden
    Is that the end of her now ? IMDb have her in only one episode

I thought she was brutal in eastenders
    Very wooden
    Is that the end of her now ? IMDb have her in only one episode

I think she was only meant to be in the one episode but viewers seem to like her and are 'demanding' that she be given a permanent role! I hope it won't happen, I find her delivery of lines very odd.

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    I know nothing about her as a person, I'm just stating my opinion that I don't like her as an actress, which I think I'm entitled to?! Whatever.

Eh, I didnt say you weren't entitled to!! I honestly wasn't disregarding your opinion.
    I was just counterdebating as I though your opinion (which you are very entitled to, don't get me wrong!) was a bit harsh!!
    Which I am entitled to do! Its a forum, replies and debates are part and parcel of opinions!
    But I wont bother engaging in future if you are going to get like that!
    :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement