Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it's on for an hour tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Eh, I didnt say you weren't entitled to!! I honestly wasn't disregarding your opinion.
    I was just counterdebating as I though your opinion (which you are very entitled to, don't get me wrong!) was a bit harsh!!
    Which I am entitled to do! Its a forum, replies and debates are part and parcel of opinions!
    But I wont bother engaging in future if you are going to get like that!
    :)

I've no problem with debate. I didn't particularly like the tone of your response, and I admit my own response was flippant.
    Olive branch/agree to disagree/draw a line etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Denise was always a good actress imo but very opinionated especially after CBB and being on Loose Women which made her unlikeable

I hope she is back again with her other Slater daughters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

casio4 wrote: »
    it's on for an hour tonight

oooh thanks. Didn't even realise it was on tonight at all, being a wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dee_mc wrote: »
    I've no problem with debate. I didn't particularly like the tone of your response, and I admit my own response was flippant.
    Olive branch/agree to disagree/draw a line etc?

i'm not sure what "tone" you deciphered! My reply was merely based on surprise someone may consider her a terrible actress and a defence of that statement, thats all.

Edit. As per below ! I didnt need to accept any olive branch, as I had no issue with the poster! I was just reassuring her/him this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Mod:
    OK enough off topic.

The Talking Bread - Dee Mc has offered an olive branch. Either take it or don't. But no need to comment further on this thread.

Maybe Roxy is pregnant with Dean's baby (I hope not! :) )

That's the first thing that occurred to me too, but I also hope not. Hopefully a bit too predicatable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Just a note that on RTÉ, there will be double episodes on both Thursday and Friday, on Thursday from 1930 and on Friday from the usual time.

Well, that explains the 'shock' Roxy was returning with...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Babe still has that pic of Christine/ les in drag ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I feel sorry for Martin he has stuck by Stacey and taken on Kush's kid Arthur and she still puts him down and moans at him

What's the story with Andy, blabbing private stuff and now Ronnie's babysitter, is he her stalker working with Roxy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

For those of us watching at Irish pace, please put what happened in tonight's double in spoilers, as not to spoil us.

Oh and, the BBC will still be doing one episode each on Thursday and Friday, and RTÉ will combine these two for one showing on Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Martin he has stuck by Stacey and taken on Kush's kid Arthur and she still puts him down and moans at him

What's the story with Andy, blabbing private stuff and now Ronnie's babysitter, is he her stalker working with Roxy

I actually hate Stacey, it's only a matter of time before she cheats on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I only caught the end of tonight, I thought the hour long was tomorrow. That babe gives me the creeps, she really is a nasty piece of work.
    Mitchell drama...yawn, all ronnie does is whine on, I literally gloss over her and her families dramas

Stacy to Martin I need Money, go out and earn it then

Love that Glenda is back is Danny coming also?

Did Less give Aunt Bebe 5000 pounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ugh, this Jay story is going to get very unrealistic. Turned into a stereotypical sex offender to all his neighbours for dating a girl who lied about her age and looked older than him. He will be ostracised and abused for months.

Silly stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Did Less give Aunt Bebe 5000 pounds

No it was 1000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Great to see Stacey back to her old self, hope she doesn't cheat on Martin with the new fella.

That new guy and his man bun is my new pet hate on EE.

This builder is now martins friend but seemed like he was trying to get into his missus.
    Cannot stand Glenda, pointless pointless character

• Advertisement

Great to see Stacey back to her old self, hope she doesn't cheat on Martin with the new fella.

That new guy and his man bun is my new pet hate on EE.

It's a mun ☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Kylies mother took the flowers lol
    dee_mc wrote: »
    I laughed when Mammy Kyle took the flowers!

Yeah I thought that was funny!

No, I won't accept your way of life. I'll never understand. I just can't see you in the way you wish to be seen. But cheers for the flowers love, I'll see meself out. Ta ra!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Trailer for Peggy's goodbye

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVkCtQb7XSI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I am so pathetic, I have tears rolling down my face after watching that. How beautiful does Stacey look? and Grant! Interesting to see what might be coming up with Bobby and Jane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I am so pathetic, I have tears rolling down my face after watching that. How beautiful does Stacey look? and Grant! Interesting to see what might be coming up with Bobby and Jane.

Ah come on now, get a grip!

Most admit the Martain been a model was quiet funny:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Oh my god, Kush's brother is Shaheen Jafargholi from 2009's Britain's Got Talent! :eek: I had no idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYDM3MIzEHo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Love the trailer for Peggy's farewell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

landscape-1461886142-soaps-eastenders-barbara-windsor-peggy-848x400.jpg

January wrote: »
    landscape-1461886142-soaps-eastenders-barbara-windsor-peggy-848x400.jpg

Fammmmmmmmmmmmmmmily :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Jeez this Andy guy arrives out of nowhere and all of a sudden he's showering in Stacys apt, walking around with just a towel' eating their food and then left minding children who dont even know him (and no one know anything about him either) weird.
    Poor jay, I think they're going over the top with this story line tbh.

Ben kills heather..thats ok
    Phil nearly kills Denny while drink driving.... thats ok
    Phil nearly kills his daughter when he flattens cabin... thats ok

Poor jay falls for a girl he thought was older :eek::eek::eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement