Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

Monday 16th May 2016
    Phil does his best to support Peggy.
    Ian makes a big decision about his family's future.
    Martin and Stacey prepare for their wedding.

Tuesday 17th May 2016
    Albert Square changes forever as Peggy takes her last breath but not without a nod that is truly fitting for one of Eastenders' best loved matriarchs.

Thursday 19th May 2016
    The Mitchells mourn the loss of their beloved Peggy.
    Bobby overhears a conversation and takes matters into his own hands.

Friday 20th May 2016
    Stacey and Martin's wedding day finally arrives but will they get the wedding of their dreams?
    Things take a sinister turn for one family.
    In the wake of Peggy's death, Sharon does her best to help Phil but will he accept her support?

Source: BBC Press Office

Peggy is only back for a week rumour going around is that Both Grant & Sam miss her death but attend the funeral if true that is so wrong sure We'd get atleast one scene with Peggy & her children on her death bed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm loving all these extra episodes at the moment, but can someone explain why they're showing extra ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm loving all these extra episodes at the moment, but can someone explain why they're showing extra ones?

i'd imagine it has to do with The Euros coming up which will mean less episodes during June

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

That stuff that Andy found at the end related to Ronnie - who did it belong to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Thanks, Talking Bread, I was wondering why they were showing so many.

Can someone help?
    I missed the end of tonight's episode (bloody kids kicking a ball against my door).
    What happened there with Andy?

• Advertisement

Leon Lopez has confirmed that his scenes last night were his last, and no more have been filmed http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/06/did-you-notice-eastenders-aired-a-characters-exit-last-night-5864118/

Apparently 'BBC are preparing early for the potential of episodes being dropped due to summer sports coverage.'

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/17/bumper-walford-action-eastenders-to-air-six-episodes-in-a-week-5823091/#ixzz47uErLYQw'

A lot of people on twitter speculating that Andy is Kat's son and is seeking revenge for the baby swap, although personally I doubt that will be the case.

Can someone help?
    I missed the end of tonight's episode (bloody kids kicking a ball against my door).
    What happened there with Andy?

He was shown to have a file in his bag on Ronnie, which included this newspaper clipping at the front

https://twitter.com/allaboutsoapmag/status/728669452385030145

So looks quite likely that he is Ronnie's stalker, pending some Eastenders style twists of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Andy connected to Joel and Danielle, maybe a Joel's son so Danielle's brother?

• Advertisement

Leon Lopez has confirmed that his scenes last night were his last, and no more have been filmed http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/06/did-you-notice-eastenders-aired-a-characters-exit-last-night-5864118/

So Linford the builder is gone

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Linford the builder is gone

Yes, according to the actor who plays him. Seems his last scene was the one where Jack nearly overheard him saying he fancied Ronnie .

Yes, according to the actor who plays him. Seems his last scene was the one where Jack nearly overheard him saying he fancied Ronnie .

I thought as the main builder hired by Jack plus another of Claudette's kids he would be around longer :confused:

I thought as the main builder hired by Jack plus another of Claudette's kids he would be around longer :confused:

Yep, I thought the same, particularly with him being one of Claudette's foster children.

Did Kathy and Buster have a quickie by Ian's back door

Did Kathy and Buster have a quickie by Ian's back door

Doubt they had a quickie, but they sure did have a good auld snogging session.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Yep, I thought the same, particularly with him being one of Claudette's foster children.

Did I miss them acknowledging he was Claudette's foster son? Weird, I didn't notice Vincent or Donna speaking to him or mentioning him?

Did I miss them acknowledging he was Claudette's foster son? Weird, I didn't notice Vincent or Donna speaking to him or mentioning him?

He was introduced by Claudette to Billy and Honey as her foster son when he arrived, and Vincent was there.

Vincent introduced Linford as his brother to Kim who he hired to build or convert the granny flat for Claudette

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Aunt Babe is some evil b1tch.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I trust I'm not the only one who couldn't give a sh*t about this Costmart storyline? I honestly find the whole thing so cringy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So I have a theory. We now know that the builder who's gotten close to Stacey and Martin recently has something to do with Ronnie and all the stuff that's been going on with her. So I'm wondering if he's been hired by somebody else. Is it possible it could have been Claudette or even Vincent. Vincent's been quiet recently and Claudette had her problems with Ronnie but the whole thing came to a stop when Ronnie threatened to tell Vincent about his dad. Well now that Vincent knows all that stuff, Claudette has no reason to hide anything and she can continue her war with the Mitchells and maybe wants revenge. It's just a thought that popped into my head though. But is the other builder her son too? I feel like there's a connection there somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

Ok, for "out there" theories, here goes: Andy seemed only to have clippings on Ronnie's imprisonment for baby swapping, despite her notoriety for many other things.
    I don't know what age either of them is supposed to be but maybe he was swapped with Danielle as a baby by someone else or thinks he was.

I trust I'm not the only one who couldn't give a sh*t about this Costmart storyline? I honestly find the whole thing so cringy.

Me neither, but my guess is that the main purpose of it is to pave the way for Buster to get involved in the Bobby storyline

They've done the hole market is going to close for years now

Riddle101 wrote: »
    So I have a theory. We now know that the builder who's gotten close to Stacey and Martin recently has something to do with Ronnie and all the stuff that's been going on with her. So I'm wondering if he's been hired by somebody else. Is it possible it could have been Claudette or even Vincent. Vincent's been quiet recently and Claudette had her problems with Ronnie but the whole thing came to a stop when Ronnie threatened to tell Vincent about his dad. Well now that Vincent knows all that stuff, Claudette has no reason to hide anything and she can continue her war with the Mitchells and maybe wants revenge. It's just a thought that popped into my head though. But is the other builder her son too? I feel like there's a connection there somewhere.

Claudette's war with the Mitchells was because Eric chose Peggy and his family over her so she made it up that he killed her husband when it really was her

I do think she and Peggy will have a scene or two, war of words even slaps :p

Elliott who plays Bobby Beale been spotted in scenes filmed outside court, as well as some others including DI Samantha Keeble, Ben and Ritchie the lawyer. Looks like Bobby may finally get charged.

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/668215/EastEnders-spoiler-killer-Bobby-Beale-charged-Lucy-murder-court-storyline

Is a supermarket really opening

• Advertisement

Is a supermarket really opening

Not sure. I haven't seen anything anywhere to confirm either way, but I genuinely think that the storyline is more likely to be there to lead to Buster getting involved in the Bobby storyline.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement