Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Is a supermarket really opening

obviously not! But Get ready for protests and Ian Beale against the rest of the Square for the next couple of months before the Bobby reveal at Christmas!

Ugh. The Carter children calling Buster grandad and Shirley granny is a silly decision by writers. Regardless of why, they have known Shirley all their lives as Shirley. And Jonny is only back a few weeks and met Buster and seen Shirley for the first time since what was a complete redefinition of his family structure yet its automatically natural and not strange for him and the rest of thm to call them grannyy and grandad!!

Realistically most would have just continued calling them by their first names! Not that Shirley being revealed as Micks mother was realistic anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

For a minute there I thought it was pitt the younger from blackadder, turned out to be johnny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

Jack is that comedian guy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I actually dislike whitney even more than babe

• Advertisement

I f'in hate all this forced Carter "banter". Its so cringeworthy

Has someone new taken over as EE producer?? The plots and writing have been bizarrely terrible the last few weeks. That (not) comical ensemble of scenes with the fish was something you would see in a teenage targetted midday American show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Ronnie's house like tardis, with Sharon, Denny, Ronnie and now Amy and Jack all living there, I expect Andy will be invited to move in soon as well

Belinda is just awesome I love the character she is camp just what the show needs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Belinda and Mick to have an affair at some stage or at least one night stand?

• Advertisement

The thing with Mick is it's more or less subliminally written in Danny dyers contract that he doesn't want his character to have affairs etc and I doubt they would go down that road wit him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Plus it would be very strange seeing Mick having an affair on Linda after what we've seen of their relationship. Mick is devoted to Linda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3581930/Eastenders-Ben-Hardy-makes-soapstar-superstar-steps-red-carpet-X-Men-Apocalypse-global-screening.html.

Ben Hardy at X Men Apocalypse screening. Its nice to see a person from the English soaps making it in Hollywood.

They are swingers lol

Poor Peggy :(

I thought Mo was living with Belinda after splitting up from Fat Elvis :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ugh just how slimy is Belinda's husband.

I thought it was on tonight over Peggy's return and death or is it on all next week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought it was on tonight over Peggy's return and death or is it on all next week?

Just wondering the same thing!

Grant is back on screen this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Just watched last night's episode, thinking it would focus mainly on Peggy. How ridiculous were the "Carters at Belinda's house" scenes?! Have I mentioned before that I CAN'T STAND Danny Dyer?!!!!

• Advertisement

Peggy is in Thursday's, Friday's, Monday's & Tuesday's episode she will pass away on Tuesday's episode

Peggy is in Thursday's, Friday's, Monday's & Tuesday's episode she will pass away on Tuesday's episode

She dies that quick, she was given months to live by the doctor in the last episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

fin12 wrote: »
    She dies that quick, she was given months to live by the doctor in the last episode.

No she was given months to lIve if she choose chemo

fin12 wrote: »

She kinda implied she is going out on her terms, so either she kills herself or gets helped along

I prefer fun snooty Belinda

She kinda implied she is going out on her terms, so either she kills herself or gets helped along

I prefer fun snooty Belinda

If I had cancer I'd do the same I wouldnt let me it kill me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Oh God all this Carter stuff is atrocious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I am a few weeks behind you all, but, I love the spoilers so I read this thread every day. We are just at the stage where Jay found out that Star is 14, and Nancy and Tam are going to head off around the world but, Tam says he is not going because he needs to stay with Mas. That part seemed very unrealistic (I know it's a soap) but, the idea of Tam leaving Nancy down like that would be so out of character for him.

Sorry I know this stuff is old - just musing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Oh God all this Carter stuff is atrocious.

Totally stupid. Ridiculous storyline interrupting Peggy's final week. Hopefully Grant will beat the stupid Cockney phrases out of Mick when he gets back.

Does ANYONE think Danny Dyer is a good actor? I can't stand him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Does ANYONE think Danny Dyer is a good actor? I can't stand him!

Either can I! He drives me insane and cant understand how he wins best actor at the soap awards each year!

• Advertisement

Fittle wrote: »
    Either can I! He drives me insane and cant understand how he wins best actor at the soap awards each year!

and he's favourite saying GET OUT!!!!!!!!!! OR as he says it GEEET OUTTT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement