Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Ah come on, Eastenders. Stop dragging it out.

I think we can almost certainly guess what tonight's duff duff will be.

As much as I know that it won't last since it's a soap, it's really nice to see Stacey happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ah come on, Eastenders. Stop dragging it out.

I think we can almost certainly guess what tonight's duff duff will be.

Well how wrong were you?

I found tonight more emotional than Tuesday. Steve McFaddden is an outstanding actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Love Steve tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

That letter....bastards. :(

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    Well how wrong were you?

So, so, very wrong.

Naturally, I've been hanging my head in shame and embarrassment ever since ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

January wrote: »
    I found tonight more emotional than Tuesday. Steve McFaddden is an outstanding actor.

Same here, he is brilliant.

That letter, I creid in front of the boyfriend for the first time..... so thanks for that Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

when Phil walked to the bench I thought why isn't he with Peggy? he said he wanted to get back to her and not leave her on her own, then he opened his letter from her and i said please let it be Peggys voice as he reads it as it will make it more real. Then the tears flowed when she said in the letter I loved you from the minute I held you my first born my baby boy or something like that I cant remember the words she said but it was good acting from Steve Mcfadden tonight and i was in tears

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Phil gives Sam and Grant their letters too, did anyone tell them yet :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Phil gives Sam and Grant their letters too, did anyone tell them yet :p

no more letters please I couldnt take it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

The letter was beautiful and perfect anguish from McFadden.

But it's funny, it was one line that got me, something along the lines of "my best boy". It sounded like something my mam would say.

It was exactly like the previous episode where I was ok for most of it but lost it at Pat saying she won't leave her.

Stacey sure does make a beautiful bride.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The most disturbing thing was the wedding cake, it looks too big for one slice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

RobertKK wrote: »
    The most disturbing thing was the wedding cake, it looks too big for one slice.

and now it has blood all over it no one will be eating that :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Can someone please explain why Stacey was so upset about Peggy Mitchell dying and was even contemplating postponing her wedding, she probably hadn't spoken to the woman in years and don't remember them ever being that close, ya she killed her husband and Peggy forgave her but don't think that was hard seeing as Peggy hated him herself.

No Big Mo or Kat at Stacey's wedding or talk of why they were missing only Jean and Ollie's absence explained :rolleyes:

So Andy is Danielle's brother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

That Bobby seems to be an awful little git, all the same. No doubt Beale will try to protect his "Precious" little son, blubbering and crying all the time no doubt, while trying to persuade Jane(assuming she survives) not to "grass" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Most of the guests at the wedding reception weren't even remotely dressed for the occasion.

Steve McFadden has played a blinder recently; but then again he was always exceptional in dramatic storylines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

fin12 wrote: »
    Can someone please explain why Stacey was so upset about Peggy Mitchell dying and was even contemplating postponing her wedding, she probably hadn't spoken to the woman in years and don't remember them ever being that close, ya she killed her husband and Peggy forgave her but don't think that was hard seeing as Peggy hated him herself.

Yeah, Stacey and Peggy were never that close in the past. I guess it's just because there's a shortage of older actors who were around during Peggy's time now. It seems like there's only a handful now, the rest all came after Peggy left.

I hope this storyline with Bobby doesn't turn into another one of those times where Jane tries to cover for him, like when he pushed her down the stairs. Hoping that Ian and Kathy walk in on him in the next episode and bust him. If they draw this storyline out It'll be beyond ridiculous at this point.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Yeah, Stacey and Peggy were never that close in the past. I guess it's just because there's a shortage of older actors who were around during Peggy's time now. It seems like there's only a handful now, the rest all came after Peggy left.

I hope this storyline with Bobby doesn't turn into another one of those times where Jane tries to cover for him, like when he pushed her down the stairs. Hoping that Ian and Kathy walk in on him in the next episode and bust him. If they draw this storyline out It'll be beyond ridiculous at this point.

I was also thinking that most of the current lot wouldn't have known Peggy Mitchell? How long is it anyway since she was a regular in Eastenders? I have a vague recollection that she barred Mark Fowler from the Vic when it became known that he had Aids.(I was young then, so my recollection might be a bit off:))

Bobby tells Ian what happened, he is arrested and brought to court for it, not sure if they find about him murdering Lucy too though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Re Bobby and Jane
    Bobby goes running in to the Vic to tell Ian what's happened while Ian is giving his Best Man's speech - I'd say it will be along the lines of 'I've killed Mum too, just like Lucy' - and everyone in the pub hears him. Jane isn't dead but she's unconscious when they find her. It's an interesting resurrection of the Lucy storyline!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

maurv1 wrote: »
    I was also thinking that most of the current lot wouldn't have known Peggy Mitchell? How long is it anyway since she was a regular in Eastenders? I have a vague recollection that she barred Mark Fowler from the Vic when it became known that he had Aids.(I was young then, so my recollection might be a bit off:))

She was a regular character until 2010 and made guest appearances after that.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Re Bobby and Jane
    Bobby goes running in to the Vic to tell Ian what's happened while Ian is giving his Best Man's speech - I'd say it will be along the lines of 'I've killed Mum too, just like Lucy' - and everyone in the pub hears him. Jane isn't dead but she's unconscious when they find her. It's an interesting resurrection of the Lucy storyline!
    I'd say the look on Ian's face will be priceless when that happens

Hearing Bobby strike Jane not once, twice but three times and seeing the blood was a OMG moment

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Don't forget there is a classic episode on BBC4 @ 8.30pm tonight.

Ian tries to make a run with Bobby and Mick stops them. Can't believe Ian would go that far after Bobby nearly killing Jane and already having killed Lucy. Wonder will this lead to another Ian and Jane divorce...

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    Re Bobby and Jane

Bobby takes the
    bloody hockey stick to the Vic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement