Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gary must be delighted now Bobby wasn't his son :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Ann22 wrote: »
    I knew that but I meant the character. It wasn't believable that she would just go off and forgot about him once she knew Hhe was innocent.. If they needed to explain her absence they could've had her storming off disgusted with Max being the murderer

Ah right, well I was only addressing the bit questionning why the character didn't come back... and clearly the character can't come back if the actress is on maternity leave.

How her absence was handled is, I guess, a separate issue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched. That was deadly there at the end when he said he know where the jewellery box was.

He's a brave wee man owning up. Needs his head read alright but he's not beyond redemption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

How unrealistic and unbelievable was the cop interviewing Bobby? He looked about 12 and was talking to Bobby like he was a 2 year old. Fair enough obviously Bobby needs to understand what he is being charged with etc but the cop's tone was really annoying.

Also he wasn't the least bit intimidating when he was telling Ritchie that Bobby was not getting bailed. I couldn't take him seriously at all.

How has Bobby the jewellery box :confused:

Mick's son Lee was questioned I thought he would be mad for the cover up but no he tells Denny to shut up :mad:

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How has Bobby the jewellery box :confused:

Mick's son Lee was questioned I thought he would be mad for the cover up but no he tells Denny to shut up :mad:

I didn't even know he still had it! I'm more interested to find out what will happen to Jane and Ian for moving the body and covering it up etc etc. Marsden really doesn't seem to want Max getting out at all either!

I didn't even know he still had it! I'm more interested to find out what will happen to Jane and Ian for moving the body and covering it up etc etc. Marsden really doesn't seem to want Max getting out at all either!

Marsden is the one obsessed with Phil, Keeble is one who wants to keep Max inside along with grey head Bryant all over SummerHayes sleeping with Max, what a monster Max is :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

Is Jake Wood coming back though? I haven't seen any leaks that suggests he is?

I'd love to see him back ;)

Also, the detective who quizzed Bobby turns out to be Kellie Bright's real life husband....I know which one I think is better at acting :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yeah max is coming back.

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    How has Bobby the jewellery box

Remember Jane hid something under the floorboards. What was that? Was it the jewellery box or Lucy's phone?

• Advertisement

boogaloop wrote: »
    Is Jake Wood coming back though? I haven't seen any leaks that suggests he is?

I'd love to see him back ;)

Also, the detective who quizzed Bobby turns out to be Kellie Bright's real life husband....I know which one I think is better at acting :P

He looks quite young

Ann22 wrote: »
    Remember Jane hid something under the floorboards. What was that? Was it the jewellery box or Lucy's phone?

Was it not Lucy's wallet and phone that Ben had stolen? I could be wrong as the whole storyline is a blur at this stage!

Also he wasn't the least bit intimidating when he was telling Ritchie that Bobby was not getting bailed. I couldn't take him seriously at all.

When you compare him to the cop who arrested Izzy on Corrie last wk, he doesn't look so bad at all. Shockingly bad!

Was it not Lucy's wallet and phone that Ben had stolen? I could be wrong as the whole storyline is a blur at this stage!

Jay buried her wallet I think which Denise found

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Was hoping Bobby would shout there shut up you old bag or you'll be next. :pac:

Gavin back, I think Denny is sick of all the covering and caring for Bobby who for a child talks the most sense compared to the adults protecting him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Glad to see someone said what needed to be said to Beale! And Kathy Beales whingey voice annoys me no end.

Was it Peter who Kathy rang?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was it Peter who Kathy rang?

Ian's son, Lucy's twin, young Branning's baby's daddy, he's in NZ with her. She's coming back. Her name escapes me!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Ian's son, Lucy's twin, young Branning's baby's daddy, he's in NZ with her. She's coming back. Her name escapes me!

Yes Lauren is back tomorrow night I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

He's a good little actor Bobby.

fin12 wrote: »
    He's a good little actor Bobby.

He really is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Peggy will of rotted before she gets berried :rolleyes:

EE producers completely make a balls of story lines endings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Do you mean the time between death and burial? That's pretty standard for London, it can be 2+ weeks to get a slot for a funeral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

How many days have gone by though? May be only 2 now. She died the night before staceys wedding i think.. yesterdays episode was what the evening of Staceys wedding or tge day after? Im open to correction here. I barely saw last night bsr a scene or 2. Seems ok chronologically thus far? Funeral could be Monday

I wonder will Lauren have rhe baby with her.

What a boring question I asked... I was thinkng the addition of a baby would make Lauren boring..in doing so became boring myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

I hate those brannings Lauren and max and whingy abi. I really don't know why they keep them there they their storylines are predictable and boring and as for max being a Romeo with a head like that..... please give me a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Funerals in England are different to funerals here, they have to issue the death certificate before a funeral and it can take up to two weeks for that, over Christmas it was nearly 3 weeks between my uncles death and his cremation. So, they're not making a balls of it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

No they aren't
    Common practice in the uk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Billy had a great line last night to Jay 'if she had hooked up with your old man, they would be sitting there with matching laxatives...'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement