Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How many days have gone by though? May be only 2 now. She died the night before staceys wedding i think.. yesterdays episode was what the evening of Staceys wedding or tge day after? Im open to correction here. I barely saw last night bsr a scene or 2. Seems ok chronologically thus far? Funeral could be Monday

Stacey is still in her wedding dress so it is still the wedding day so Peggy died the day before, 1 day has only passed

Was Peggy's body taken for examination for cause of death?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stacey is still in her wedding dress so it is still the wedding day so Peggy died the day before, 1 day has only passed

Was Peggy's body taken for examination for cause of death?

well yeah,,,,,for a post mortem!!

I think the Original poster wanted her to be literally taken out of her deathbed and flung into a hole in the ground!

Steven! looking quite lush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Would someone remind me who Steven is again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Lackey wrote: »
    Would someone remind me who Steven is again?

Cindy and Simon wicks son.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I'd love to see Roxie and Christian meet up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

well yeah,,,,,for a post mortem!!

I think the Original poster wanted her to be literally taken out of her deathbed and flung into a hole in the ground!

In England it's normal for a delay of a week or more before a funeral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

tina1040 wrote: »
    In England it's normal for a delay of a week or more before a funeral.

I know! I think we've made our point now!The poster who was giving out about it has disappeared!
    We are all agreeing the same thing!
    Plus, she is only dead a day and a half now! Funeral will be Monday Id say, could even be later.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

I know! I think we've made our point now!The poster who was giving out about it has disappeared!
    We are all agreeing the same thing!
    Plus, she is only dead a day and a half now! Funeral will be Monday Id say, could even be later.

Sorry I've just realised I missed a page!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

January wrote: »
    Cindy and Simon wicks son.

so he's no relation to Ian is he? who are his cousins etc on the square?

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    so he's no relation to Ian is he? who are his cousins etc on the square?

Ian is his step father who raised him as his own until Stephen turned nutcase and shot Jane

Is Stephen gay or now with Lauren?

Bianca would be his cousin, Peter, Lucy and Cindy his half siblings

Is Steven gay or bisexual?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I think Stephen is gay, didn't him come on to Christian when he was last in the square.

Would Bobby be allowed back with his family even on bail after killing his sister and badly injuring his mother, surely he would be put in temporary care elsewhere

Was Dot babysitting him, when Ian and Kathy were at the hospital, her step son Max is in prison for his crime

Also is Gavin not wanted anymore by the police

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Good to see Steven back to reinforce the Beale numbers.

Same actor and all, I'm in shock. :pac:

No Peter is hardly surprising but I wonder how long they can hold fire there. They won't get Hardy back and by the sounds of it, Eastenders was a door he was very happy to close the door on and move on.

TBH I won't be surprised by a quick return with a new actor.

With the way Peter was after finding out Bobby killed Lucy it's very understandable that he wouldn't come back from NZ for this.

You'd have to assume though that Jaqueline Jossa is back permanently as Lauren, so either Peter turns up at some point or Lauren is going to break up with him because she can't leave again.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

God what a difference a haircut can make....Steven looks a million times better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Stacy cleaned up for Eastenders at the soap awards while Carmel got vest new commer.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-05-28/emmerdale-wins-best-soap-at-british-soap-awards/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well done to Steve McFadden for winning outstanding achievement award. He really deserves it, one of the best soap actors ever.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭scream

Poor Jane. Can you imagine her face if she woke up to find both Stephen and Bobby at her bedside? One shot her and the other almost beat her to death with a hockey stick.

fin12 wrote: »
    Well done to Steve McFadden for winning outstanding achievement award. He really deserves it, one of the best soap actors ever.

Barbara or Ross should have presented it not Adam imo

Danny Dyer didn't look a happy camper on EE losing awards

Drunk Phil is a legend for that alone Steve deserves the lifetime achievement. :pac:

Apparently Danny threw a strop on the red carpet and refused to be interviewed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Saw that the other day,I thought he was joking though. He has a certain sense of humor that makes me think it was an act, but maybe he was. Probably had a few drinks on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

It was because it was the daily mirror or mail I can't remember
    They previously published stories lies about him he tweeted that he wouldn't speak to phone hacking scum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i wonder what happened to the R&R nightclub and the boxing gym jack and Ronnie owned, you don't see them anymore.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    i wonder what happened to the R&R nightclub and the boxing gym jack and Ronnie owned, you don't see them anymore.

Boxing club has died a death really, didn't Ronnie mention selling it to pay for the gaff her and Sharon were bidding on at auction
    The nightclub was sold wasn't it ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

This Linda wan, Jane's mum, is really annoying!

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    This Linda wan, Jane's mum, is really annoying!

Terrible actress

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement