Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

dee_mc wrote: »
    This Linda wan, Jane's mum, is really annoying!

She really is, dont know why they have to make her so loud and shouty, she doesnt ring true as the mother of Jane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

katkin wrote: »
    She really is, dont know why they have to make her so loud and shouty, she doesnt ring true as the mother of Jane

Loud and shouty is the way most English people are
    I'm English and am so embarrassed when I hear them here
    I was in a restaurant the other day and I couldn't hear my son taking with the drone of **** coming from the table of six from Essex next to us

She is a terrible actress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I knew when Stephen came back him and Lauren were together. Madness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

What age is Steven supposed to be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

January wrote: »
    I knew when Stephen came back him and Lauren were together. Madness.

He will be with Johnny soon going by their introduction

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

What purpose does Abi serve other than sulking and frowning? And what gives her the right to be angry at Lauren, was she supposed to fly back from New Zealand just because Abi is having a tough time? She really needs to get over herself, and Eastenders really need to start developing her character a bit more or else just get rid of her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    What age is Steven supposed to be?

I think he is about 26/27.

What purpose does Abi serve other than sulking and frowning? And what gives her the right to be angry at Lauren, was she supposed to fly back from New Zealand just because Abi is having a tough time? She really needs to get over herself, and Eastenders really need to start developing her character a bit more or else just get rid of her.

Wait until she discovers Lauren knew Bobby was the killer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Please, someone, anyone.... get rid of Abbie!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement

Did anyone else get a laugh at the way Jane's mother just read out the text "unlawful killing, bail next" like it was the most natural thing in the world? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Did anyone else get a laugh at the way Jane's mother just read out the text "unlawful killing, bail next" like it was the most natural thing in the world?

" got some bread and milk in the minute mart we were all out x "

Dot back in her house, where was she along and comparing Bobby to her Nick :P

Stephen is gorgeous.

I hope Ian gets arrested for driving while disqualified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Ian gets arrested for driving while disqualified

Isn't he drunk too ?

It's so weird Bobby is a murderer and has serious anger issues but it's actually hard to stay angry at him, I think it's his voice and his babyish face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

fin12 wrote: »
    Stephen is gorgeous.

He is but is it just me or has he not appeared in the credits since he returned? It's weird....

MelanieC wrote: »
    He is but is it just me or has he not appeared in the credits since he returned? It's weird....

I noticed this on Tuesday night too! Bit odd, but there's surely some legitimate reason for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭scream

I don't like Stephen. You can see the manipulative psycho in him and everyone other than Ian seems oblivious to it. Lauren seems to have inherited her mother's appalling taste in men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I think it was right that Bobby face justice but I think it's cruel of Ian to be treating him like a stranger.
    If your parents havent got your back you have nobody. Especially if you're Bobby's age.

Mas and Denise asking after killer Bobby yet no one mentioning innocent Max :rolleyes: has Lauren or Abi even tried to contact Carol to tell her, Jack certainly don't care his brother is innocent and banged up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mas and Denise asking after killer Bobby yet no one mentioning innocent Max :rolleyes: has Lauren or Abi even tried to contact Carol to tell her, Jack certainly don't care his brother is innocent and banged up

True! Who originally put Max's house for sale? Did anybody tell him that Jack is turning it into flats? I can't understand why Jack doesn't seem to care that his brother is now in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

On another note- Is Stephen gay or not? I thought he was. It's funny that both sisters are in love with gay men :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I noticed this on Tuesday night too! Bit odd, but there's surely some legitimate reason for it.

Like what?

True! Who originally put Max's house for sale? Did anybody tell him that Jack is turning it into flats? I can't understand why Jack doesn't seem to care that his brother is now in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

On another note- Is Stephen gay or not? I thought he was. It's funny that both sisters are in love with gay men :D

Stephen is bi-sexual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Stephen is bi-sexual.

I knew I remembered something vague about him trying to kiss Christian years ago but couldn't remember how it was resolved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Is Roxy not his auntie?

bclar12 wrote: »
    Is Roxy not his auntie?

Andy's? No, she'd have been Danielle's auntie but Danielle was adopted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Andy's? No, she'd have been Danielle's auntie but Danielle was adopted.

What's Andy to Ronnie then?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

bclar12 wrote: »
    What's Andy to Ronnie then?

Nothing, he's her daughters adoptive brother.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement