Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

True! Who originally put Max's house for sale? Did anybody tell him that Jack is turning it into flats? I can't understand why Jack doesn't seem to care that his brother is now in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

On another note- Is Stephen gay or not? I thought he was. It's funny that both sisters are in love with gay men :D

I thought Jack owned Max's house before :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it's looking to me like Masood and Denise might get it together, where they together before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

casio4 wrote: »
    it's looking to me like Masood and Denise might get it together, where they together before?

Don't think so, I think Masood is handsome.

casio4 wrote: »

I hope they do, really wind up Kushie's mammy :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope they do, really wind up Kushie's mammy :p

Ya she is so annoying and was she giving Denise weird looks because she was signing up to the GSCE course, was it Carmels presence there in the hall that put her off signing up for the course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

fin12 wrote: »
    Don't think so, I think Masood is handsome.

So do I, I am really surprised that his character is struggling so badly, he was always a nice guy, and good looking as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ya she is so annoying and was she giving Denise weird looks because she was signing up to the GSCE course, was it Carmels presence there in the hall that put her off signing up for the course.

I think it was the presence of all the young people signing up for the same course.

January wrote: »
    I think it was the presence of all the young people signing up for the same course.

Ya I'm glad Masood signed up for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I love his acting ability in terms of Phil and the way Steve stays out of the limelight is admirable but I cant help but thinking if this was a female actress who didnt stay out of the limelight as much and she had 5 kids with 4 men this article and the general opinion would be so much more disrespectful and the opinions towards her would be much more distasteful.
    Im not saying this is a bad thing that a trashy paper like bthis has decided to not focus on the negative aspects, if any, of such debauchery but its surprising and reflective of the society and media that women who "get around" attract so much more abuse.

Ps im a guy, not some feminist spouter!

• Advertisement

I love his acting ability in terms of Phil and the way Steve stays out of the limelight is admirable but I cant help but thinking if this was a female actress who didnt stay out of the limelight as much and she had 5 kids with 4 men this article and the general opinion would be so much more disrespectful and the opinions towards her would be much more distasteful.
    Im not saying this is a bad thing that a trashy paper like bthis has decided to not focus on the negative aspects, if any, of such debauchery but its surprising and reflective of the society and media that women who "get around" attract so much more abuse.

Ps im a guy, not some feminist spouter!

No it's completely true all you have to do is compare the abuse Nathasa Hamilton gets who's a 4x4 compared to Hugh grant, Jude law or now Steve McFadden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

So do I, I am really surprised that his character is struggling so badly, he was always a nice guy, and good looking as well.

Masood has always kind of struggled between women and gambling. Think he also went off the rails too in recent memory, I remember him slapping Tam.

He's always been quite hapless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

No it's completely true all you have to do is compare the abuse Nathasa Hamilton gets who's a 4x4 compared to Hugh grant, Jude law or now Steve McFadden.

Natasha Hamilton gets an awful time compared to her male counterparts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Carmel is pretty fit for her age.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭scream

I hope they do kill off Roxy, she's a pointless character. She drops her daughter at the drop of a hat for whatever random guy comes along. Just look at the current situation, she's claiming she wants to get her act together for her daughters sake, then she's knocking back vodka shots with a random guy in a bar and hooking up with the random builder her ex is employing. It's basically the same story with Roxy, rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

scream wrote: »
    I hope they do kill off Roxy, she's a pointless character. She drops her daughter at the drop of a hat for whatever random guy comes along. Just look at the current situation, she's claiming she wants to get her act together for her daughters sake, then she's knocking back vodka shots with a random guy in a bar and hooking up with the random builder her ex is employing. It's basically the same story with Roxy, rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

Ronnie is worse all she does is screech and roar.

Ronnie is worse all she does is screech and roar.

Maybe he could kill them both. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Not saying it won't happen, but that article is pure speculation based on what people are saying on social media. I don't think it counts as proper news or a spoiler or anything. It's kind've a lazy article if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Riddle101 wrote:
    Not saying it won't happen, but that article is pure speculation based on what people are saying on social media. I don't think it counts as proper news or a spoiler or anything. It's kind've a lazy article if you ask me.

Soap magazines are 10x worse

• Advertisement

What the hell does Lauren expect, she choose the Beales and is still choosing them over her own dad :mad: plus why is everyone so worried about Ian and Jane

Is Kush after Roxy now too?

I'm not getting why Pam is letting Babe blackmail her and Les. All they had to do is say it was a photo taken at a fancy dress party, lets face it, nobody would believe Les likes to dress as a woman. I really hope they permanently get rid of Babe, she's a nasty but boring character who really is a one trick pony. Every story line she has is her doing something malicious and vile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I'm not getting why Pam is letting Babe blackmail her and Les. All they had to do is say it was a photo taken at a fancy dress party, lets face it, nobody would believe Les likes to dress as a woman. I really hope they permanently get rid of Babe, she's a nasty but boring character who really is a one trick pony. Every story line she has is her doing something malicious and vile.

That's a good idea! It's ridiculous that they don't even go to the police, I'm sure they would have some kind of confidentiality so the whole world wouldn't find out.

Pam is too afraid of what the public will think, as Les would probably out himself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I think there may be a love triangle coming up featuring some combination of ben/paul/johnny/steven

Roxy was nearly raped so Ronnie pimps her out to a stranger in Andy

Why is everyone worried about Ian and not innocent Max

Could Donna not get a sperm donor besides her brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Jesus Ronnie loves herself.
    I've noticed it recently; she's constantly pouting and doing weird things with her lips, sniffing and flicking her hair back and forth.
    She really thinks she's hot, doesn't she?

Yeah, I don't get why Donna can't get a sperm donor elsewhere; anyone would find it weird using their brother's, no? Regardless of biology.

I find the whole Les, Pam and Babe blackmail story far-fetched.
    I've never been blackmailed but I'll tell you what, if I was and it was over my other half cross-dressing, I wouldn't care who knew.
    The embarrassment wouldn't last and that'd be the end of the blackmailing.
    Otherwise, go to the police, ffs!

I think Ronnie herself fancies Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

It might be just me, but I can never trust Ronnie. I always think she's up to something. I really don't like her.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    Jesus Ronnie loves herself.
    I've noticed it recently; she's constantly pouting and doing weird things with her lips, sniffing and flicking her hair back and forth.
    She really thinks she's hot, doesn't she?

Yeah, I don't get why Donna can't get a sperm donor elsewhere; anyone would find it weird using their brother's, no? Regardless of biology.

I find the whole Les, Pam and Babe blackmail story far-fetched.
    I've never been blackmailed but I'll tell you what, if I was and it was over my other half cross-dressing, I wouldn't care who knew.
    The embarrassment wouldn't last and that'd be the end of the blackmailing.
    Otherwise, go to the police, ffs!

Can't understand that either why she won't use a sperm donor as Vincent said he would help her out financially.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement