Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

Can't wait for Babe to lose everything

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭scream

Can't wait for Babe to lose everything

It happened before and I thought we were rid of her after the Carters found out that she'd been selling babies, but oh no, they had to bring her back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Les should come into the pub with full drag on and tell Babe he looks better than her as a woman :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Les should come into the pub with full drag on and tell Babe he looks better than her as a woman :p

He'd be telling the truth

Can't Paul & Ben just go to a travelodge they are cheap you know

• Advertisement

Les looks better as woman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

That would be excellent 👌🏼

Max is proven innocent but still piranha of Square treated worse than Dean

Pam can accept a murderer as Paul's boyfriend but not Les as Christine

I'm guessing Ben saw him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya Max is back, he better continue to disown those two little bitches, they are pathetic the pair of the, leaving ur dad to rot in jail when you knew he was innocent.

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya Max is back, he better continue to disown those two little bitches, they are pathetic the pair of the, leaving ur dad to rot in jail when you knew he was innocent.

Abi thought he was guilty but Lauren was awful knowing the truth all the time :mad: also does Stacey not know Lauren knew all the time about Bobby

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

So our father that we disowned for a murder he didn't commit is finally getting released from prison. Can't be bothered to actually go and get him so instead we'll just write him a letter, hopefully someone else will give it to him. I'm sure after everything that's happened the first place he'll want to go to is the local pub, so let's all go and have a few drinks as we await his imminent arrival, sure he'll definitely show up. Omg he didn't show, how utterly selfish of him!!

:pac::pac::pac:

What terrible writing tonight.

Donna sure don't wait around

Do the cops really believe Bobby killed Lucy on his own with no help or involvement from Jane and Ian, Jane did lie at Max's trial, no more further investigation

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

is the actress playing Jane leaving or is she going to make a miraculous recovery like all the other people in soaps with a spinal cord injury who are paralysed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Donna sure don't wait around

Do the cops really believe Bobby killed Lucy on his own with no help or involvement from Jane and Ian, Jane did lie at Max's trial, no more further investigation

Well I would hope that at the very least the 'How did her body get to the Common?' would come up?

There's suspension of reality and then there's just taking the piss...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Well I would hope that at the very least the 'How did her body get to the Common?' would come up?

There's suspension of reality and then there's just taking the piss...

In an episode after Bobby was charged, Ian said the police believe Lucy got up after Bobby hit her and disoriented walked to the Common, collapsed and died.

Edited to add: Ian also told Jane that Booby told the police it was all him and he didn't mentioned Ian and Jane when questioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

In an episode after Bobby was charged, Ian said the police believe Lucy got up after Bobby hit her and disoriented walked to the Common, collapsed and died.

Edited to add: Ian also told Jane that Booby told the police it was all him and he didn't mentioned Ian and Jane when questioned.

Ah that's great, thanks Meauldsegosha. Makes sense now .

I remember both now, but had forgotten the first :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Can Max sue the police force or the state because how long did he spend in jail for a crime he didn't commit?

Was it not proven by evidence she was killed elsewhere and moved to Common or was all the evidence thrown out by Bobby's confession, it really is a mess in writing since Bobby confessed so many holes

Does Carol know innocent Max is out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I know I am way behind you all, but, we are just having the episodes with Peggy now. The last one was where she went with Phil down the river and all the reminiscing. Very emotional stuff. I think it is almost worse knowing what is going to happen, I was very tearful during the boat ride and even during the bit of comic relief with Shirley and the cake.

It's very obvious that there is a great affection there for Barbara Windsor herself isn't it?

Sniffly week ahead for me - sorry for re-hashing old storylines but, nobody I know here watches this :-(

I approve of the thumbnail :D

• Advertisement

Just to clarify, it wasn't on last night was it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Just to clarify, it wasn't on last night was it?

no, not sure when they're making up for it though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

no, not sure when they're making up for it though...

We were given lots of episodes recently to make up for the Euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Starts at the earlier time of 7pm tonight.

I'm suspicious of Steven, I think he is planning something

Belinda Slater is the best character in years she is brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So looks like at least another 10 days before thwre is any chance of Peggy getting a send off

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

No one gone mentioned how ****ed up the Donna baby storyline is?

mada82 wrote: »

I was going to, but I felt it kinda went without saying tbh. But yes, it's beyond silly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

mada82 wrote: »

I mentioned a few pages back that it was completely weird for Vincent to be the sperm donor.
    Biologically related or not, it's weird as they were brought up as brother and sister.

It's far-fetched. Don't buy Donna's excuse that she wants Vincent as the father because "he's the only man I trust".
    Bullsh*t.
    If you want a baby by a sperm donor, you're not going to care what personality traits the guy has.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement