Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mick is calling Shirley mum and his kids call her gran with a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,758 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is Bobby gone for good or will we see him a few more times?
    If he is gone he will return in less than three years probably due to good behaviour and will be about six feet tall have a great body. He'll probably have a piercing and the latest trendy hair style!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

I thought Sylvie left Stan when Mick was still young and he raised Mick and Tina with the help of Shirley.

Wasn't Mick in and out of foster care as a young lad too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mick is calling Shirley mum and his kids call her gran with a while

A month after the wedding when they returned from holidays. It's awful unrealistic and cringe worthy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"What on Earth is that"
    You tell her Sylvie :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think the male detective that was with Keeble is going to go after Jane and Ian for knowing about Lucy since their wedding day.

Sylvie seems really evil, I know she's sick and old but jesus, pouring salt on a baby and then mimicking Linda when she called Mick, it just seemed really evil.

Not as evil as bat**** Babe though, she's a conniving ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

January wrote: »
    I think the male detective that was with Keeble is going to go after Jane and Ian for knowing about Lucy since their wedding day.

Sylvie seems really evil, I know she's sick and old but jesus, pouring salt on a baby and then mimicking Linda when she called Mick, it just seemed really evil.

I think her actions are meant to be a symptom of her alzheimers/dementia than anything else. I don't think she writers are portraying her as evil all.

I havent seen EE in weeks but has there been any reasonable reason given why Lauren split up with her childhood lover, the father of her child and returned home with his previously psychotic brother. (all within a matter of bloody months)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

I havent seen EE in weeks but has there been any reasonable reason given why Lauren split up with her childhood lover, the father of her child and returned home with his previously psychotic brother. (all within a matter of bloody months)

I'm catching the odd episode and that but was lost on me too
    He was crap in xmen, watched it the other night and took a double take
    Nah it can't be
    It was
    Terrible acting and he was alright in eastenders

I'm catching the odd episode and that but was lost on me too
    He was crap in xmen, watched it the other night and took a double take
    Nah it can't be
    It was
    Terrible acting and he was alright in eastenders

I thought he was as wooden as fk in EE, clearly his looks took precedence over any acting ability.
    Very gormless, dull, no charisma, no body language , **** line delivery!
    He got great material so people may have been biased based on that when rating him as an actor whilst the actor that plays Jay got terrible material last few years and is a much better actor.

Ill never forget that awful scream/noise/horn he let out when he found out about Lucy dying!!

• Advertisement

I thought he was as wooden as fk in EE, clearly his looks took precedence over any acting ability.
    Very gormless, dull, no charisma, no body language , **** line delivery!
    He got great material so people may have been biased based on that when rating him as an actor whilst the actor that plays Jay got terrible material last few years and is a much better actor

Ill never forget that awful scream/noise/horn he let out when he found out about Lucy dying!!

Now that you mention it, it probably was the storylines he had that shadowed his acting
    Fella that plays Martin is brutal and I see in a magazine he is going to have an affair with Sonia
    Not very realistic Stacey or Sonia hmm

How he got a role in xmen I will never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

I was reading about the new Martin on the Digital Spy Forum, they seem to like him over there.

I think he's pretty decent, better than the original Martin anyway. :pac:

January wrote: »

I hope he does but Lauren did tell him and he didn't believe her or even investigate and all the detectives seem to want to punish Max over SummerHayes

I think more likely the police wont investigate anymore so only Bobby takes the punishment legally

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    I was reading about the new Martin on the Digital Spy Forum, they seem to like him over there.

I think he's pretty decent, better than the original Martin anyway. :pac:

I like him too

Where is Stacey and kids gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I like him too

Where is Stacey and kids gone?

Thought Martin said recently that they went to visit Jean.

I'm calling it now Kush will sleep with Denise

Why is Mick so mad and angry at Jay :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I'm calling it now Kush will sleep with Denise

Why is Mick so mad and angry at Jay :mad:

I'm calling it now Kathy will sleep with Buster, Mick said he was mad because he's thinking it could have been his daughter at that age, that a fella went with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

casio4 wrote: »
    I'm calling it now Kathy will sleep with Buster, Mick said he was mad because he's thinking it could have been his daughter at that age that a fella went with

Damn, could see the Kathy and Buster one coming weeks ago... is there a prize for calling people who cop off together?

If so, I call Dot and Christine :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Andy's phone rang and Kyle asked "Who's that?" Not for the first time either - I noticed it last week too. Who asks that question? I certainly don't! They're only acquaintances!

Andy's phone rang and Kyle asked "Who's that?" Not for the first time either - I noticed it last week too. Who asks that question? I certainly don't! They're only acquaintances!

I think Kyle like Ronnie fancies Andy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I think Kyle like Ronnie fancies Andy
    You could be right there. And who could blame him? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

mick just looks like an asshole the way he is towards jay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mick is a tosser, I was hoping Jay would drop him.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    mick just looks like an asshole the way he is towards jay.

How does he know jay is telling the truth
    For all he knows he could be a nonce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

**** **** **** roxie is ****ed. Jack is going to kill her.

How does he know jay is telling the truth
    For all he knows he could be a nonce

And how does he know Jay is lying even if he did plead guilty, Shirley knows Jay is a decent skin but high and mighty bully Mick knows who to pick on

Mick now knows Ian lied and that Bobby was Lucy's killer and his son was questioned over it but that don't make him mad and angry at the Beales

Mick is a hypocrite, he was arrested over Ian and the hooker, plead guilty to save Ian even though he was innocent

And how does he know Jay is lying even if he did plead guilty, Shirley knows Jay is a decent skin but high and mighty bully Mick knows who to pick on

Mick now knows Ian lied and that Bobby was Lucy's killer and his son was questioned over it but that don't make him mad and angry at the Beales

Mick is a hypocrite, he was arrested over Ian and the hooker, plead guilty to save Ian even though he was innocent

In many people's eyes lying over hookers etc is okay but if someone is suspected as a nonce then they will never be treated the same
    Can hardly take Shirley's word for it she thought he youngest son was an angel when he had raped his brothers wife
    They have to show someone having animosity to him otherwise the story wouldn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

when Andy asked for Ronnies mobile phone to ring the b&b why didn't she tell him to use the home phone? she already had her suspicions about him when she stopped to think about putting the baby upstairs or run for it through the front door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

January wrote:
    **** **** **** roxie is ****ed. Jack is going to kill her.

I was practically shouting at the telly saying go get the child ffs!

• Advertisement

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I was practically shouting at the telly saying go get the child ffs!

Did Amy and her rabbit go off with the drugs?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement