Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Amy and her rabbit go off with the drugs?

Amy is missing, the rabbit seems to be dead in a trail of whatever it is (coke?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

In the next episode of Eastenders, Amy turns up with a suitcase full of cash, and tells her mom and dad that she's going to Ibiza.

On a serious note. I can't say i'm surprised at how Mick Carter is acting towards Jay. After the whole ordeal with Dean, I could understand is he's a little indifferent towards Jay. Everybody thought Dean was a nice guy and couldn't believe that he'd do such a thing, all the while Mick and Linda were telling people he was a rapist. Now Jay didn't do anything wrong, but in Mick's eyes he doesn't know that, and the fact that Jay has been placed on the sex offender list only makes it worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riddle101 wrote: »
    In the next episode of Eastenders, Amy turns up with a suitcase full of cash, and tells her mom and dad that she's going to Ibiza.

On a serious note. I can't say i'm surprised at how Mick Carter is acting towards Jay. After the whole ordeal with Dean, I could understand is he's a little indifferent towards Jay. Everybody thought Dean was a nice guy and couldn't believe that he'd do such a thing, all the while Mick and Linda were telling people he was a rapist. Now Jay didn't do anything wrong, but in Mick's eyes he doesn't know that, and the fact that Jay has been placed on the sex offender list only makes it worse.

But Mick has no problem with Ian and his killer young son despite Lee getting questioned over Lucy's murder :mad: this riles me how everyone has sympathy for Ian, Bobby and the Beales

The young girl who was dating Jay that was underage even said he didn't know her age in the pub and even Mick or Linda served her as they thought her older too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

casio4 wrote: »
    when Andy asked for Ronnies mobile phone to ring the b&b why didn't she tell him to use the home phone? she already had her suspicions about him when she stopped to think about putting the baby upstairs or run for it through the front door.

Yes that part was unbelievable.

Andy more or less told her he'd researched her life on-line and then moved in with her family, in his quest for 'someone' who could understand his grief at losing his mother and sister. A totally random stranger picks you as a 'friend' because of your extremely misfortunate life and then gets close to you and moves in ? Does the word stalker mean anything to her.

Then he says 'I miss her too' and corrected himself in a very clumsy way and Ronnie still doesn't wonder what the hell is going on. If all that didn't ring alarm bells in the savvy (and where necessary ruthless) Mitchell, well I give up. Totally ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Radio5 wrote: »
    Yes that part was unbelievable.

Andy more or less told her he'd researched her life on-line and then moved in with her family, in his quest for 'someone' who could understand his grief at losing his mother and sister. A totally random stranger picks you as a 'friend' because of your extremely misfortunate life and then gets close to you and moves in ? Does the word stalker mean anything to her.

Then he says 'I miss her too' and corrected himself in a very clumsy way and Ronnie still doesn't wonder what the hell is going on. If all that didn't ring alarm bells in the savvy (and where necessary ruthless) Mitchell, well I give up. Totally ridiculous.

Yeah, she was letting him live with her yet she hasn't copped and asked about his sister at any stage!!

What exactly is Andy's game anyway? Is he trying to make Ronnie "suffer" or get some kind of revenge on her? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

The Andy story is ridiculous from start to finish! They introduced Kush as an old friend of Martin, very plausible. Why couldn't he have been an old friend of somebody in the square...ANYBODY! To introduce him as a complete stranger makes no sense..to me anyway!

Denise and Kushy kissing in a tree :p

Why did the nurse allow Amy home with her parents after coming in with suspected cocaine poisoning, no police or social worker investigating :confused::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

How do they take so little stuff with them when they are leaving for a few months. I'd have to take everything but the kitchen sink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

But Mick has no problem with Ian and his killer young son despite Lee getting questioned over Lucy's murder :mad: this riles me how everyone has sympathy for Ian, Bobby and the Beales

The young girl who was dating Jay that was underage even said he didn't know her age in the pub and even Mick or Linda served her as they thought her older too

I'm not sure about that - Linda knows the girl's mother as she's a pub landlady too, so I guess she'd know the daughter. Wasn't there a whole "let's meet in the caff" thing going on too? Don't remember her in the pub much tbh.

Anyway, I can't stand the way EE writers take the likable characters and use them as either cheap laughs or punching bags/calamity magnets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Gulliver wrote: »
    I'm not sure about that - Linda knows the girl's mother as she's a pub landlady too, so I guess she'd know the daughter. Wasn't there a whole "let's meet in the caff" thing going on too? Don't remember her in the pub much tbh.

Mick and Linda talked about how they had no idea she was so young and how they had served her alcohol in the Vic....thats why I didnt like them vilifing Jay...but I didnt like that whole storyline at all.

Its nice to see Daniella Westbrooke looking so well

now off to the football with me to see Poland beat Portugal :D
    Lol maybe I'll stay here they just scored!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Danniella Westbrook's had a bad lipjob but as much as I don't really like her in real life, I do think she's great playing Sam.

How much more is one expected to take of Ronnie pouting and flicking her tongue out?!

I hope this storyline with Pam and Les/Christine is ending. It's out in the open now. Billy knows. So who cares who else knows?
    As Les said, once you have love and family, who cares?
    I'm tiring of Babe and the blackmail story now.

Why didn't Sharon tell Phil she was looking through the suitcase for pics of Peggy? Instead, she stood there and took flak for the case being open on the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

^^ I was torn when I watched her on BB, my opinion of her swung from one night to the next, bad lip job aside I thought she looks healthy and drug free unless the tabloids prove my optimism wrong

Jack with all his Mitchell ladies :p he likes the blondes, only Sharon he didn't knock up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Jack with all his Mitchell ladies :p he likes the blondes, only Sharon he didn't knock up

Whatever happened to his daughter Penny and her mother his wife ?

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Whatever happened to his daughter Penny and her mother his wife ?

They are in France

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Lackey wrote: »
    Mick and Linda talked about how they had no idea she was so young and how they had served her alcohol in the Vic....thats why I didnt like them vilifing Jay...but I didnt like that whole storyline at all.

Ahhh! Missed that one. It makes Mick seem like an even bigger hypocrite now.

The Cokers have been good to Billy way more so than Phil

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Didn't like Billy referring to Les as a "perv" the last night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Didn't like Billy referring to Les as a "perv" the last night

it was rich coming from someone who kept pictures of lucy beale in his house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Why has it taken seven weeks to get around to the funeral?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Why has it taken seven weeks to get around to the funeral?

Takes much longer in England
    There is actually a waiting list for the crematorium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Takes much longer in England
    There is actually a waiting list for the crematorium

Seems excessive to me. She must be pretty ripe by now.

20 euro says Eric Mitchell is still alive

Seems excessive to me. She must be pretty ripe by now.

Preserved
    My mates funeral was 3 months after he died

20 euro say Eric Mitchell is still alive

20 euro say Eric Mitchell is still alive

I think Peggy framed him

Yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

What in the name of sweet Jesus was Sam wearing at Peggy's funeral.

I still found Pat's death and funeral more sad and harder hitting than Peggy's

Could have done with more of Grant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

What in the name of sweet Jesus was Sam wearing at Peggy's funeral.

very little from what i could see, it was a bra under a jacket :eek: but i think they are making her out to be a bit of a slapper and not a good mother, i'd say Ronnie and Jack will end up with the young lad when the actress who plays Sam leaves as she's not meant to be in it for too long. I thought the actor who plays Phil (Steve McFadden) played a blinder tonight,I was delighted he didn't open the bottle of whiskey and I was in tears at the end when he went back to the grave and said bye mum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement