Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ah ffs hiw many mitchells can jack knock up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I was delighted that Steve McFadden got the closing scene. He was great again tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

20 euro say Eric Mitchell is still alive

Did he die in prison?

Imagine if he was still alive and came to see Phil and romance old flame killer Claudette again :P

I thought Vincent was to be Eric's son

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

casio4 wrote: »
    very little from what i could see, it was a bra under a jacket :eek: but i think they are making her out to be a bit of a slapper and not a good mother, i'd say Ronnie and Jack will end up with the young lad when the actress who plays Sam leaves as she's not meant to be in it for too long. I thought the actor who plays Phil (Steve McFadden) played a blinder tonight,I was delighted he didn't open the bottle of whiskey and I was in tears at the end when he went back to the grave and said bye mum

There's a streak of Peggy in her heyday in Sam, she shouldn't be dismissed too early.
    Loved the ending of the show tonight also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

very little from what i could see, it was a bra under a jacket :eek: but i think they are making her out to be a bit of a slapper and not a good mother, i'd say Ronnie and Jack will end up with the young lad when the actress who plays Sam leaves as she's not meant to be in it for too long. I thought the actor who plays Phil (Steve McFadden) played a blinder tonight,I was delighted he didn't open the bottle of whiskey and I was in tears at the end when he went back to the grave and said bye mum
    I was delighted that Steve McFadden got the closing scene. He was great again tonight.

He was absolutely brilliant. He plays the part so convincingly, I had to remind myself it's a soap. Him almost collapsing carrying the coffin, leaving the church, unable to say what he had wanted to say, just everything he does, he is amazing.
    And I loved the scene at the end.

• Advertisement

Obviously that's wasn't Kathy and it was the Gavin's sister

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,601 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I never watch this show but happened to stumble across it tonight. Was it a Benny Hill sketch at the end? Mother of Jesus. A fooking 6 year could have fought off that antique!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

FFS, why couldn't Claudette have finished him off

Why didn't Kathy or Margaret break the door window downstairs to get out

Ian telling Jay stand up for himself as he did nothing wrong, are the writers trying to redeem Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I couldn't believe it when the two ladies went upstairs and Gavin wasn't there how many times have Eastenders done this? it happened with us thinking Claudette was dead in Vincents basement and the body disappeared and the same thing happened a while ago with Gavin again I think in the same basement he disappeard too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Gavin is such a not scary villian. Plus he cheated, you cannot move while counting down.

Peggy didn't raise Phil and Grant so they hide away at her funeral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Gavin is such a not scary villian. Plus he cheated, you cannot move while counting down.

Gavin is an old fart no idea why the birds are scared of him
    Why didn't the just throw a table through the front door and jog on
    Sharon and buster just staring at the body was ridiculous

Why didn't Peggy raise Phil and grant
    Did I miss something ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

January wrote: »
    Ah ffs hiw many mitchells can jack knock up?

Sleeping with 4 Mitchell women, must be a record!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Why didn't Peggy raise Phil and grant
    Did I miss something ???

I think the poster means, you'd imagine Peggy raised Phil and Grant better than to expect them to be hiding away from her funeral. As in, you'd expect more from them.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think the poster means, you'd imagine Peggy raised Phil and Grant better than to expect them to be hiding away from her funeral. As in, you'd expect more from them.

I think they are trying to show they are struggling to deal with it except Sam who couldn't give a toss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

I thpught grants ugly cry face as he stood in the bushes at the graveyard was so funny. Talking about faces poor old Sam looks haggered. I know that actress had huge drug problems and it's really showing now..she looks older than aunt Sal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

I dunno, I get a creepy Jimmy Saville vibe from Gavin.

Why is Kathy so worried about Denny, he isn't her son or relative and she isn't even Sharon's friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Because she knows how dangerous Gavin can be maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Buster the third mitchell brother :-)

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Buster the third mitchell brother :-)

Step up from brush strokes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Where did Gavin think he was going over the edge.

Why did Sharon leave all that cash there
    Her shoulder pad things are so annoying it's like going back to Dallas/dynasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

That Gavin character was one of the worst characters in the show ever. They hadnt a clue what to do with him. He was like a villain out of Austin Powers, cheesy as fk. I genuinely cant remember what his motives are at all since he came. He seemed to be shoehorned into everyones life.
    And then at the end, like all pantomine villains, he tries to run off with a big bag of cash and gets caught on the roof of a big building. The one f'kin place he surely knew he couldnt escape from.

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It looks like bloody Batman's cape that Sharon was wearing.
    I knew Gavin wouldn't hand himself in willingly.

No interview at the police station for the witnesses to the events either (man on the run - murder - random 30k in a bag)
    Dead body - check
    Who did it ?
    It was him -> Gavin
    Okay we got this you go back to the square for a chip supper

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The worst episode i've seen in all my years watching Eastenders, I can't even begin to explain as there was so much wrong.

The worst episode i've seen in all my years watching Eastenders, I can't even begin to explain as there was so much wrong.

It wasn't that bad if you black out the scenes with Sharon (Mrs piggy) pouting and batting her eyelashes and Gavin who is a terrible actor and Gillian isn't much better
    As for Westbrook f me she looks terrible

So the scene with Ben and his fellas granny is about all that's left

Make you right
    Terrible episode on reflection

• Advertisement

I thought Gavin was to be a villain in the same league as Archie, really he was an awfully written character, Pete Beale should have been Sharon's real dad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement