Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Whitney may be pregnant, looks like we're revisiting the whole Abi and Lee drunken one night stand story again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

January wrote: »
    Whitney may be pregnant, looks like we're revisiting the whole Abi and Lee drunken one night stand story again.
    Did Abbie ever tell Lee she had whatever STD she had or did she even have it? I can't remember, every time she's on screen a start to fall asleep
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Did Abbie ever tell Lee she had whatever STD she had or did she even have it? I can't remember, every time she's on screen a start to fall asleep
    :D

I think Ben had chlymdia, and she had to get tested for that but dont think she had it,

fin12 wrote: »
    I think Ben had chlymdia, and she had to get tested for that but dont think she had it,

That's what I was thinking of! It's amazing how these random storylines pop up without any major consequence or follow up. Ben's STD evidently cleared up and there was no follow up on the Abbie/Lee alley encounter. What was the point...

Also did Sam leave her kid with Jack after all? There was no mention last night even though Roxy was in the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think the when the
    dead body is ID'd it is Paul not Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think the when the
    dead body is ID'd it is Paul not Ben

Yep I think that too. Wonder what happens for it to happen though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

January wrote: »
    Yep I think that too. Wonder what happens for it to happen though...

My money is on the mother killing him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Billy kept photos of Lucy yet he is not a perv

The entire Mitchell clan seem to think that musical beds perfectly normal. No wonder Billy's such an innocent. :rolleyes:

fussyonion wrote: »

Already posted the link for digital spy version
    Obviously a mix up
    Wrong wallet etc

• Advertisement

That's what I was thinking of! It's amazing how these random storylines pop up without any major consequence or follow up. Ben's STD evidently cleared up and there was no follow up on the Abbie/Lee alley encounter. What was the point...

Also did Sam leave her kid with Jack after all? There was no mention last night even though Roxy was in the pub.

I suppose there would have been a follow up if Abbie had ended up pregnant with his kid but didn't and I suppose Ben took his medication and promised not to sleep around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Digital Spy are usually tight on giving away such major spoilers so given they led with the apparent
    death of Ben
    in an article title, I doubt that Ben dying is the case.

Mistaken identity as others have said. Would they really kill off another "legacy" child so soon after Lucy?

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    Digital Spy are usually tight on giving away such major spoilers so given they led with the apparent
    death of Ben
    in an article title, I doubt that Ben dying is the case.

Mistaken identity as others have said. Would they really kill off another "legacy" child so soon after Lucy?

Surely it has to be
    Paul?
    Hopefully it is as I don't think he adds anything to the programme. Although I'm unsure if I could put up with the trade off of miserable heartbroken
    Ben.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Struggling with most of the story lines at the moment, finding them very weak. Id like to see something come of the Abbie ONS thing, but it's not going to be STD related and surely if she was preganant she would know by now.

Then there is the Babe story line. God I wish she would get her comeuppance. It just occurred to me that perhaps the proposed death of (you know who) could be linked to a threat to expose her?

But Ill watch on.. surely something remotely interesting will break this lull eastenders is having. If anything I'm finding it rather comical watching Kellie Bright and Natalie Cassidy hiding their bumps with random boxes and piles of washing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

surely they wouldn't
    kill off ben when they've just buried peggy,. also it would affect ian, who's trying to move forward with jane after the bobby ordeal, and lucy. thats enough misery. has to be mistaken identity and be paul.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    surely they wouldn't
    kill off ben when they've just buried peggy,. also it would affect ian, who's trying to move forward with jane after the bobby ordeal, and lucy. thats enough misery. has to be mistaken identity and be paul.

It's not happening
    Paul is leaving the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

If it is Paul then it's a pretty sh1t way to deliver his exit. After all the build up about how much he loves his grandparents and how he'd do anything for them, they're going to
    kill him off....through an accident off screen?

Unless they have flashbacks planned, that's pretty poor.

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    If it is Paul then it's a pretty sh1t way to deliver his exit. After all the build up about how much he loves his grandparents and how he'd do anything for them, they're going to
    kill him off....through an accident off screen?

Unless they have flashbacks planned, that's pretty poor.

Isn't that the way they would do it though
    Future is planned, life is great and then bang
    His gran has been telling him some lies of late and mother on the scene who seems a bit loop da loop

Could Phil get the deceased's liver to save him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Could Phil get the deceased's liver to save him :p

good thinking

• Advertisement

I thought Lauren studied art and drawing but now can do web site design :confused:

That Lauren really is a great person always loyal and supportive of anyone who hurts her father or sister, supporting Ian, the Beales and now working for Ben :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I thought Lauren studied art and drawing but now can do web site design :confused:

That Lauren really is a great person always loyal and supportive of anyone who hurts her father or sister, supporting Ian, the Beales and now working for Ben :rolleyes:

Think she said something she started in NZ

I thought Whitney looked really nice tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

fin12 wrote: »
    I thought Whitney looked really nice tonight.

As soon as the hoops came off :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Christ, another affair. (Jack and Honey)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Was just thinking that. I don't like they way they are smiling at each other, never leads to good things. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Why in gods name is this whitney story meant to be interesting???????????

Between this, Jack and Honey and The Cokers, EE is at its lowest point in years

Paul and Ben so happy, but not for long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Well she is/was married to a Mitchell so I guess she is perfect for Jack.....

• Advertisement

I wanted Abi to push both Lauren and Whitney down the stairs

Lauren wanting to tell all about Lee cheating but not about Bobby being a killer and freeing her father :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement