Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Knew it. Knew it was Paul and not Ben. Pam and Les are going to be absolutely heartbroken. Does that mean Ben is out there somewhere injured though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

What happened with Paul/Ben, missed a few shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

They were taking over the funeral parlour and they walked off in Friday's episode, happy as Larry. Tonight we hear Paul has died but we havent seen on screen how it happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The doctor or nurse or liaison officer said it was a fight or altercation, maybe Ben beat up Paul

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

The doctor or nurse or liaison officer said it was a fight or altercation, maybe Ben beat up Paul

So the show didnt even show what happened last week?

• Advertisement

No at the end of Friday's the happy couple went off somewhere and then tonight Ian got a call on Kathy's phone saying Ben was in hospital

Ah come on really? They both get each others names tattooed on them and then he just goes and murders him? Doubt it. I reckon they'll spin it as some form of homophobic attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

I had to laugh at the actor playin Paul saying it was a struggle to keep the death a secret. It was fairly obvious 2 weeks ago when the plot details were all over the place!

malcy wrote: »
    I had to laugh at the actor playin Paul saying it was a struggle to keep the death a secret. It was fairly obvious 2 weeks ago when the plot details were all over the place!

No at the end of Friday's the happy couple went off somewhere and then tonight Ian got a call on Kathy's phone saying Ben was in hospital

What a mess, they could for example of done a Gay Hate storyline etc

January wrote: »

Ah come on really? They both get each others names tattooed on them and then he just goes and murders him? Doubt it. I reckon they'll spin it as some form of homophobic attack.

Agee about how they spin but they didn't even show the attack which is the bizarre part

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don't understand how they could mix up the identity of someone and inform the wrong family that there loved one has died, surely that hardly ever happens? Wouldn't the Mitchell's sue the hospital for putting them through that.

fin12 wrote: »
    I don't understand how they could mix up the identity of someone and inform the wrong family that there loved one has died, surely that hardly ever happens? Wouldn't the Mitchell's sue the hospital for putting them through that.

Paul had Ben's phone and Ben's name tattooed on his finger but yes surely the police would have Ben's details on file as he is a convicted killer

Agee about how they spin but they didn't even show the attack which is the bizarre part

They'll possibly use flash backs.

Whitney is shocked to discover
    that she has contracted chlamydia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Whitney is shocked to discover
    that she has contracted chlamydia

Nothing ever happens for no reason in EE!

Surely it is time for Denise to realise she is pregnant, or was her sleeping with Phil all for nothing? Just to show how far she had fallen? or how badly drunk he was when he didn't remember?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

It was clearly that evil kid who smiled at Phil in the waiting room

Or Max :P

Oh and the Lee vs Johnny fight seems totally out of place and rushed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

if babe doesn't leave them alone now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

This is rough :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

There's something in my eye...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Very sad, Paul was a nice guy. They have been through a lot Pam and Les.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

To lose a Son, then your Grandson I cried watching Les and Pam we all know
    people like them who keep getting knocked down
    what's left for them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Maybe Max was involved and this is the start of reign of retribution ............ could be interesting............ targetting Mitchells and Beales

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

any time people in soap start looking to the future or plan 'a fresh start', it means they've dug their own grave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Maybe Max was involved and this is the start of reign of retribution ............ could be interesting............ targetting Mitchells and Beales

Are you saying that Max could be behind Paul's death? Bit strange considering that he's just out of prison. I don't think he would want to go back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭EICVD

Has Phil died of alcohol poising yet?........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

EICVD wrote: »
    Has Phil died of alcohol poising yet?........

Yeah he died a few weeks back
    Buried with Peggy

Go and troll elsewhere you stoner

123balltv wrote: »
    To lose a Son, then your Grandson I cried watching Les and Pam we all know
    people like them who keep getting knocked down
    what's left for them now.

Death lol

Don't think that is the right track
    It would be a tot for tat vendetta then and where would it stop

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Aww that was was a genuinely sad episode tonight, one of the highest quality episodes in weeks imo. I truly felt sorry for Pam and Les. It offered a stark contrast to the utterly nonsensical Whitney/Carter tripe :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Aww that was was a genuinely sad episode tonight, one of the highest quality episodes in weeks imo. I truly felt sorry for Pam and Les. It offered a stark contrast to the utterly nonsensical Whitney/Carter tripe :rolleyes:

I thought the entire episode was a disaster
    Shirley made a balls of giving the news
    Cokers reaction was odd

Phil and Ian characters stole the show as always

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement