Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Babe giving everyone the cold shoulder lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

twirlagig wrote:
    Did Roxy just call Jack Scott?? Or maybe I was hearing things

Samsgirl wrote:
    I think so too!

She called him "the ex cop."

I just watched their scene again to be sure!

Bebe finally got what was coming to her couldnt happen to a nicer person now if only the same thing would happen to Tracey in Corrie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Why couldn't someone have battered Babe proper. :(

My money be on Sylvia but the old bag will pin it on someone else that she perceives to be a bigger threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Yeah I think it's sylvie as well. The old coffin dodger guy wouldn't have the guts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ben Gadot wrote: »

My money be on Sylvia but the old bag will pin it on someone else that she perceives to be a bigger threat.

Ya I'd like to see Babe get a good battering but I think Babe would be quite ficious in a fight and more than likely fight dirty, you would have to be pretty strong to take her on in a physical fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya I'd like to see Babe get a good battering but I think Babe would be quite ficious in a fight and more than likely fight dirty, you would have to be pretty strong to take her on in a physical fight.

I guess she's dead now then?

I guess she's dead now then?

Nah she will be nearly dead when she will be found in the freezer and rushed to hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

fin12 wrote: »
    Nah she will be nearly dead when she will be found in the freezer and rushed to hospital.

Oh yes probably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Abi not working with a vet anymore :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Abi not working with a vet anymore :confused:

Killing her dog must have put a stop to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭duedate

They've finally decided to show a bit of Kush's genes in baby Arthur - definitely more like Kush in the last few episodes compared to the earlier babies.

What age is Kush supposed to be, and what age is Denise supposed to be? It seems like a strange match, I suppose it's just to stir things up between Denise & Carmel?
    I know Denise was with Fatboy before - quite the cougar :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

No show last night?

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    No show last night?

It's on tonight I think.

duedate wrote: »
    They've finally decided to show a bit of Kush's genes in baby Arthur - definitely more like Kush in the last few episodes compared to the earlier babies.

What age is Kush supposed to be, and what age is Denise supposed to be? It seems like a strange match, I suppose it's just to stir things up between Denise & Carmel?
    I know Denise was with Fatboy before - quite the cougar :p
    Baby arthur is definitely well cast. Image of his on screen dad

A chilling discovery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Damn you dog!!! 10 more minutes!

What age is Kamil, way too young to be left home alone, what was Masood thinking

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

This babe story continues to get more ridiculous, it's just mind-numbingly stupid at this point. Given that she was already on a last chance they didn't really seem all that bothered about the blackmail did they? I mean, blackmailing a couple who've just lost a grandson if probably the worst thing she's done on the show, and it barely inspired more than an eye-roll from Mick and Linda? Yeah, ok :rolleyes:

This babe story continues to get more ridiculous, it's just mind-numbingly stupid at this point. Given that she was already on a last chance they didn't really seem all that bothered about the blackmail did they? I mean, blackmailing a couple who've just lost a grandson if probably the worst thing she's done on the show, and it barely inspired more than an eye-roll from Mick and Linda? Yeah, ok :rolleyes:
    Thought they would have told her to pay back the blackmail money. But it was just glossed over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Where did this walk-in freezer come from anyway. Nobody has a washing machine but the local pub who does a few pub dinners has a freezer a fully functioning restaurant would be proud of.

EastEnders is waving goodbye to Roxy Mitchell after almost a decade of drama.

Rita Simons will be bowing out from the role after nine years in Walford, but fans should brace themselves for some huge scenes to come as she won't be going quietly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Where did this walk-in freezer come from anyway. Nobody has a washing machine but the local pub who does a few pub dinners has a freezer a fully functioning restaurant would be proud of.

Danny Dyer, "the geezer with the freezer"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Has Dean "officially" left or will Roxy's exit be because of the trail result etc

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Has Dean "officially" left or will Roxy's exit be because of the trail result etc

I think Roxy exit will tie in with Ronnie exit

I presume Matt who plays Dean has gone as no court scenes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I like the fact that that they are not hiding Kellie Bright's pregnancy by making Linda carry stupid props.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Ben Gadot wrote: »

Yus. :pac:

So it was Abbie and she goes back working for Babe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Abi setting herself up to be killed by Babe, good one Abi.

• Advertisement

Abi must really love that job

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement