Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Just seen on news that danny dyer was beaten up by a gang of Mark wrights friends. Sadly in front of danny daughter. Five against one. Brave Essex men. ........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Just seen on news that danny dyer was beaten up by a gang of Mark wrights friends. Sadly in front of danny daughter. Five against one. Brave Essex men. ........

Sounds like they were all locked and Dyer may have mouthed off first but I'll back Dyer up any day over Wright and his crew of preening knobends.

Five against one and in front of the bloke's daughter is just all kinds of cowardly and pathetic.

Ben Gadot wrote: »

Sounds like they were all locked and Dyer may have mouthed off first but I'll back Dyer up any day over Wright and his crew of preening knobends.

Five against one and in front of the bloke's daughter is just all kinds of cowardly and pathetic.
    Yeah. Cowards .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Does mark kermode know that "wasp" was an academy wining film. Staring danny. Also I am nearly sure that jim Sheridan was do impressed with Danny that he paid for him to travel to ireland to appear in borstal boy years ago. His cv only has east enders on it for a couple of lines. He has done numerous other gigs unlike Steve and Adam.

Quality over quantity.

Does mark kermode know that "wasp" was an academy wining film. Staring danny. Also I am nearly sure that jim Sheridan was do impressed with Danny that he paid for him to travel to ireland to appear in borstal boy years ago. His cv only has east enders on it for a couple of lines. He has done numerous other gigs unlike Steve and Adam.

Quality over quantity.
    Experience over inexperience. Get up and go against stick in the muds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

What is your favourite Danny Dyer scene that emphasises why you love him as an actor so much. As you keep saying hehas quite the CV -mainly playing the same character, many would agree- so you should be able to rebut the overwhelming belief that he is an average to good actor who more than occasionally really shows his limitations.

Ps, you dont need to answer me this. I just am interested why you have this huge opinion of him (WHICH is your perogative) :)

What is your favourite Danny Dyer scene that emphasises why you love him as an actor so much. As you keep saying hehas quite the CV -mainly playing the same character, many would agree- so you should be able to rebut the overwhelming belief that he is an average to good actor who more than occasionally really shows his limitations.

Ps, you dont need to answer me this. I just am interested why you have this huge opinion of him (WHICH is your perogative) :)
    I find all danny dyer scenes brilliant. I think he works well with all his fellow actors. I would not be defending him on this thread if you had not stated yesterday when I think Liz said that the guy who plays his son is leaving ....... that you hoped danny went as well. As fir versatility jim Sheridan cast him in borstal boy and paid for him to come here. He was hardly a cockney landlord or football hooligan was he. Because he is a great versatile actor.

As fir versatility jim Sheridan cast him in borstal boy and paid for him to come here. He was hardly a cockney landlord or football hooligan was he. Because he is a great versatile actor.

He was a cockney hooligan who was in prison. So versatile. :rolleyes:

As fir versatility jim Sheridan cast him in borstal boy and paid for him to come here. He was hardly a cockney landlord or football hooligan was he. Because he is a great versatile actor.

He was a cockney hooligan who was in prison. So versatile. :rolleyes:
    Yeah ok. But in a different country. Adam and Steve would get the shakes if they had to travel to the west end.

Yeah ok. But in a different country. Adam and Steve would get the shakes if they had to travel to the west end.

Borstal Boy is set in a UK prison.

• Advertisement

Borstal Boy is set in a UK prison.
    Well when I saw it it was in a dublin theatre. Gaiety maybe. ?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I don't mind Danny Dyer, I think he is well cast in the role. He doesn't seem to have great range but, I think that is as much about Mick as the actor. He is a likeable pub landlord type.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Denise faints next week, what are the chances she is pregnant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

100% otherwise that story was pointless and if we have learned anything in our many many years watching EE nothing happens for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

how old is she meant to be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

100% otherwise that story was pointless and if we have learned anything in our many many years watching EE nothing happens for no reason.

Thought that's what was going to happen when she slept with Phil but nothing became of that.

There seems to be something between her and Kush. Carmel will get over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

From Phil or Kush :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

So Steven's applying for credit cards in Lucys name... surely they credit card company makes sure the person is actually alive before approving them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

January wrote: »
    So Steven's applying for credit cards in Lucys name... surely they credit card company makes sure the person is actually alive before approving them.

Yeah surely a quick google would show that she was dead! Also how would he explain when all sorts of packages start arriving to the Beale's in Lucy's name? :rolleyes: Seems like they just rushed at something to show that Steven was still "evil"..unless of course it was Lauren ;)

January wrote: »

It was Ian :eek: how low can this weasel go :mad:

• Advertisement

You have to say, you would not notice Kyle's transgenderism at all. I had almost forgot

Jamie Borthwick is woefully underused. He was a very good actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It was Ian :eek: how low can this weasel go :mad:

Ah yeah but the only reason steven took the hit was cos he sold the restaurant equipment! Both as bad as each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Is Stephen Ian's biological son?

You have to say, you would not notice Kyle's transgenderism at all. I had almost forgot
    Seriously ??

No his real dad is Simon Wicks, Pat's son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

No he is the son of Cindy (Ian's first wife) and Pat Butchers son who's name escapes me (Simon Wicks maybe?) She had an affair with him while married to Ian. Stephen is Lucy and Peter's half brother on their mothers side.

Edit Simon Wicks thanks Jp Liz....

Seriously ??

yes. Why would I say it otherwise.

Specsavers ?

• Advertisement

Has Peter supposedly cut off all contact with his dad and son :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement