Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

well Phil wont be having any of that he doesn't even know he slept with her and if it's his, the kid will have Ben and Louise as a brother and sister and Bobby will be its uncle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

casio4 wrote:
    well Phil wont be having any of that he doesn't even know he slept with her and if it's his, the kid will have Ben and Louise as a brother and sister and Bobby will be its uncle

Bobby? Scratching my head on that one but maybe it's too early in the morning for me to be figuring it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Bobby won't be his uncle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ian and Ben are half brothers.
    Ben is (half) uncle to Peter, Lucy and Bobby
    Phil and Denise's baby would be a half sibling to Ben and Louise but no relation to Bobby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So it looks like another "who's the daddy" storyline is on the way. Creative :rolleyes:

Kush already has 2 kids recent enough so I am guessing Phil will be the daddy or a mystery man maybe Masood or Lucas :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Kush would want to zip up his mickey:pac: He's getting people pregnant just by brushing past them in the street like Jack did.

My guess is that
    it's Phil's baby and it will lead to a cheery Eastenders Christmas storyline about age-related pregnancy issues resulting in the baby or Denise dying or perhaps both. One or the other will probably die just after Phil finally accepts the baby as a Meeetchelll.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

January wrote: »
    Bobby won't be his uncle.

my head is melted trying to figure out who's related to who :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They've really changed Jay from a guy who was always looking to help people to a guy who doesn't give a toss about anyone.

They guy who plays the character is a brilliant actor though, maybe he should give Lee a few tips on how not to look like a plank the whole time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

They've really changed Jay from a guy who was always looking to help people to a guy who doesn't give a toss about anyone.

They guy who plays the character is a brilliant actor though, maybe he should give Lee a few tips on how not to look like a plank the whole time.

brilliant actor, very natural. Ah, his behaviour is well merited/understandable considering the way he has been treated by most around him last few months and then getting involved in the drugs. Glad they have taken heed and are finally giving him his own distinct plot. can see him going completely off the rails next few months

Jay should have given the depression storyline not Lee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

With the revelation that Denise is pregnant, it got me thinking; when was the last time a pregnancy was a happy thing in soaps?

More often than not, any pregnancy that occurs is greeted with disgust/shock/resentment/unhappiness and ends in either a miscarriage or abortion.

When was the last time someone in the soaps was delighted to be pregnant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

fussyonion wrote: »
    With the revelation that Denise is pregnant, it got me thinking; when was the last time a pregnancy was a happy thing in soaps?

More often than not, any pregnancy that occurs is greeted with disgust/shock/resentment/unhappiness and ends in either a miscarriage or abortion.

When was the last time someone in the soaps was delighted to be pregnant?

Whitney is delighted to be pregnant. She's always wanted to be a mum.

fin12 wrote: »
    Whitney is delighted to be pregnant. She's always wanted to be a mum.

That's why it'll end badly. This is EastMisery after all.

Prediction based on nothing but basic prediction: Shaquil dies tonight..............

He has mentioned death 3 times.

There wont be any drink there , I sswear on my life

If this party doesnt go well I am going to die a virgin

And he has been in every second scene.

or else he is going to force himself on Bex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Somewhere in a galaxy far far away, Luke Skywalker is screaming at the top of his lungs at Mark not to get it on with Courtney.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Somewhere in a galaxy far far away, Luke Skywalker is screaming at the top of his lungs at Mark not to get it on with Courtney.

or not to be hanging around with 16 year olds when he is in his early 20s

Poor Sharon seems to have jaundice.

What in gods name is this episode ????????????????????? A sexual education propoganda episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Last scene was pretty funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Who is stalking Ben?

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Who is stalking Ben?

I think they are connected to gang who killed Paul

Riddle101 wrote: »
    It does seem like it's pointing to Phil alright. They had the one night stand and nothing really came of it. There was no follow up, and Phil and Denise haven't been seen together ever since. Why would they show something like that if they weren't going to follow up on it? It's not like Eastenders to just forget about something like that. That being said, imagine how Kim, Vincent and his mother will react if they find out that Phil is the father.

Phil can't even remember their session :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think they are connected to gang who killed Paul

It's the guy who killed Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

you just knew they'd pull the ''its kush...no its phil''

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Robsweezie wrote: »
    you just knew they'd pull the ''its kush...no its phil''
    Would have been great story line if it had been Kush. But phil. ...........eh no !

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Another cast member leaving
    Nitin Ganatra leaving Masood role

Shame but could see it coming. Looking forward to next weeks episodes. Faaaaaaaamily!

Oh no I loved him.

Knew it was going to be phils. Couldn't have Kush happy with a baby now could we

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Yeahh Grant and Phil teaming up to take on Pauls killers hopefully

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Yeahh Grant and Phil teaming up to take on Pauls killers hopefully
    Thats gonna be a great storyline.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement