Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Oh no Massod is leaving Eastenders later this year, he's one of the few characters I actually like on that show and I also have a weird crush on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

fin12 wrote: »
    Oh no Massod is leaving Eastenders later this year, he's one of the few characters I actually like on that show and I also have a weird crush on him.

Me too. :o

Phil & Grant won't be doing any teaming up to save the day, Phil collapses and begs Grant to save Ben. It's then up to the father and son duo (although neither knows they're actually related at the time) of Grant and Mark Fowler Jr. to bring justice to Pauls killers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

January wrote: »
    Me too. :o

Phil & Grant won't be doing any teaming up to save the day, Phil collapses and begs Grant to save Ben. It's then up to the father and son duo (although neither knows they're actually related at the time) of Grant and Mark Fowler Jr. to bring justice to Pauls killers.

IL stop watching til that rubbish plot ends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

IL stop watching til that rubbish plot ends

See ya \o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

tk123 wrote: »
    2 bargains today!

Homestore in blanch still have LOADS of beds and some other bits and pieces

And

20% off Tails and trails!!

FLASH 48 HOUR SALE. 20% OFF EVERYTHING IN STORE. USE THE CODE SEPTEMBER SALE.Sale finishes at 11.59pm on 6th September. https://tails-and-trails.org/shop/

?

Were the Mitchells or The Beales there shopping? Beale the Squeal loves a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Oops I was in the wrong tab!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Grant has turned into Liam Neeson in Taken. "Is there anywhere to hide, look around":)

Grant has turned into Liam Neeson in Taken. "Is there anywhere to hide, look around":)

Was just thinking the same thing. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Sharon and Ronnie look sooo brown tonight.

Ben's been taken... funny

• Advertisement

What did Vincent see the night of Denise and Phil?

What did Vincent see the night of Denise and Phil?

No I think he's thinking its kushs cause he knows about the two of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Any interesting storylines involving Vincent coming up? They don't seem to have much for him since the revelation that his mother killed his father. We've seen him on and off, but he's basically used mostly in Kim's stories. But i'd like to see some more Vincent's crime capers because that's what intrigued me about his character when he first arrived. He hasn't really been all that interesting since his little war with Phil last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    No I think he's thinking its kushs cause he knows about the two of them.

Yes I think he thinks it is Kush the daddy

No I think he's copped its Phil, especially when she said she was further along than she is.

No I think he's copped its Phil, especially when she said she was further along than she is.

Would anyone believe Denise and Phil, unless they actually see them :P so was Vincent peeping in the window

No, but he was at the bar the same time as them and gave Denise the keys to lock up if I remember correctly so if she said she was in second trimester and Vincent thought back and went 'hang on, I saw her with Phil one night a few months ago' it's very easy to put two and two together.

I don't think he does though but I have a feeling he will keep going on to Denise saying he knows kush is the father and because of that she will be forced to reveal that it's Phil's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Sure they'll know it's Phil's when it arrives. It'll go OI!!! instead of Waaah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Also, did anyone get an Animal Planet vibe when Grant was holding Phil's hand? It looked like two silverbacks having a bonding moment.

• Advertisement

No, but he was at the bar the same time as them and gave Denise the keys to lock up if I remember correctly so if she said she was in second trimester and Vincent thought back and went 'hang on, I saw her with Phil one night a few months ago' it's very easy to put two and two together.

That's what I was thinking. Vincent remembers leaving them both plastered in the Albert and has put 2+2 together.

Ok can someone explain why they left Jay behind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

never risk it for a ginger is what Grant said.

The Mitchells don't care for Jay :(

Grant said they had to leave with Ben so the case against Paul's killers would hold up still as police were coming

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

That Ben is a bit of a wuss,going off without him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

That Ben is a bit of a wuss,going off without him

I didn't understand it either. The policeman just turned the handle and it opened. Leaving Jay was a mistake as if caught he won't know whst to say. Perhaps say nothing or lose his memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anyone think the episode was a massive let down?

Be great if Michelle came back even for one episode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

How awkward if grant had gotten Chelsea pregnant when they were together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Anyone think the episode was a massive let down?

Yeah. I think EastEnders in general has been a letdown for the past few months. I find myself zoning out while watching these days. Last good storyline I think was Stacey's psychosis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement