Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Go Sonia you tell Shirley the truth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

She can't handle the truth!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Go Sonia you tell Shirley the truth
    And when you are arguing in the middle of the market. Make sure you hold your bag and coat over your bump. As we are not supposed to know you are pregnant in real life.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Wow, talk about trying to redeem a character, I was nodding in agreement with everything Sonia said tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

God how many times did they talk about the bin collection in that episod? Seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

laylag wrote: »
    God how many times did they talk about the bin collection in that episod? Seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one!

New refuse collection system beginning in London. Sounds like it's just as contentious in real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

laylag wrote: »

New bin collections in London is causing lots of debate in real life. EE often reflect real issues in their story lines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It's so annoying how quickly people turn on you in Albert Square I'm telling you, and then they try to guilt trip you be blaming you for something that's not even your fault. Shirley out of line talking to Sonia like that. It's not Sonia's mother, it's Tina and Shirley's mother, and Sonia has done a lot for them as it is. But Shirley went off on her yesterday making it out like Sonia is the guilty party when we all know the truth.

Then there was Whitney's chlamydia story. Yes Lee got it on with Abi, but that was around the time Whitney had tried it on with Mick, not to mention when they invited her brother Ryan to stay and she went off on one at Nancy.

People in Eastenders just come off very self centered and are never willing to take responsibility for their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Riddle101 wrote: »
    It's so annoying how quickly people turn on you in Albert Square I'm telling you, and then they try to guilt trip you be blaming you for something that's not even your fault. Shirley out of line talking to Sonia like that. It's not Sonia's mother, it's Tina and Shirley's mother, and Sonia has done a lot for them as it is. But Shirley went off on her yesterday making it out like Sonia is the guilty party when we all know the truth.

Then there was Whitney's chlamydia story. Yes Lee got it on with Abi, but that was around the time Whitney had tried it on with Mick, not to mention when they invited her brother Ryan to stay and she went off on one at Nancy.

People in Eastenders just come off very self centered and are never willing to take responsibility for their actions.
    Yeah a bit like real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Yawn.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement

How did Ryan get released so quick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The case fell apart apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

Missing this because im back to college am I missing much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

shauna17 wrote: »

No,just the usual rubbish,literally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

shauna17 wrote: »

Use RTE Player
    _______

What the hell was the Abby scene, I assume she has no job but pretending?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Jamie2k9 wrote:

Yeah that's all I got from it. Very strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did Ryan get released so quick?

What happened to Janine's daughter Scarlett? Was she Ryan's or that weird Moon guy's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Radio5 wrote: »
    What happened to Janine's daughter Scarlett? Was she Ryan's or that weird Moon guy's?

No Michael Moon was her father, I presume Janine took her when she left. I completely forgot she had a baby tbh :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

I thought abbey was binge eating.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Use RTE Player
    _______

There was an Abi scene :confused::o:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

If I were Stacey I'd want them all gone tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Don't get it, Stacy and Martin are finding it so tough money wise! But still go and buy coffees! I know it's for the storyline but they could have kept it more realistic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don't understand why Lee just automatically assumed Buster was at it when he answered the door just cause he was putting his top on, he could have went to bed and had his pyjamas on and was changing out of that or just come out of the shower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

idunno78 wrote: »
    Don't get it, Stacy and Martin are finding it so tough money wise! But still go and buy coffees! I know it's for the storyline but they could have kept it more realistic!

Always happens, the worst is when they go to the Queen Vic for a couple of pints every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

fin12 wrote: »
    I don't understand why Lee just automatically assumed Buster was at it when he answered the door just cause he was putting his top on, he could have went to bed and had his pyjamas on and was changing out of that or just come out of the shower.

Buster had told him, him and Shirley were at it upstairs, then Lee saw Shirley looked up at the window and seen the curtain twitching. Reason enough to assume he's doing the dirty.

January wrote: »
    Buster had told him, him and Shirley were at it upstairs, then Lee saw Shirley looked up at the window and seen the curtain twitching. Reason enough to assume he's doing the dirty.

No he didn't say that automatically Lee was given him a kind of look like feeling ackward and Buster picked up on that and it was Lee who was like tell Shirley to get going as well and Buster was like Ok, Lee after seeing Shirley on the street looked up at da wedding. All Buster had to do was say he was sleeping or coming out of the shower instead he went along with Lee assumptions and confirmed them by saying ya il tell Shirley to come on aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Always happens, the worst is when they go to the Queen Vic for a couple of pints every weekevery day.

Fixed your post. :):p

Mas reaction to Phil as daddy was funny

Is Mas gone now? I'm going to miss him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Nope he tweeted to say he's not gone till he's in the back of the black cab.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement