Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I love Kim "a bit of Kimcent time" and wasn't it great seeing the look of shock on Babes face when Abby laughed at her attempt to blackmail her.

As much as I dislike Abby I did enjoy that moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Poor Dot, that's absolutely terrible, they should all protest outside the laundrette and boycott it till Dot is reinstated.
    I think shirley will organise a protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I'm thinking the square will rally around dot and get a petition going to save the laundrette and dot's job. Surely they wouldn't just erase an iconic part of the show like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

June Brown is 89 years old,so I'm sure it will be less rather than more of her in it.I think she has played Dot since 1985.

I think she is leaving next year as her contract is up plus her sight and hearing are deteriorating so more likely retiring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Dot will be really missed if she leaves. I hope she stays even if she just pops in from time to time. Always loved her scenes with Jim back when he was trying to get her to marry him and he used to chase her round the square. She was always so funny in the vic with her tomato juice saying "now I ain't one to gossip but":)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Good article about Eastenders here. I didn't even realise that a new executive producer was in charge but I agree that there's already been big improvements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I really like Martin and Stacey as a couple. I didn't like the actor in the beginning but he's grown on me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I really like Martin and Stacey as a couple. I didn't like the actor in the beginning but he's grown on me.

Same, I think they work really well together. I think why it was so weird at the beginning is because it was impossible not to think of the previous Martin, and that Martin and Stacey would certainly have never been together.

Why don't Carmel and the young son just move into Stacey's flat and let Kush have his own gaff

Does Jack know about Vincent and Ronnie's history?

Ian needs reminding that jane is in a wheelchair and incontinent because of HIS physco son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Ian needs reminding that jane is in a wheelchair and incontinent because of HIS physco son.

Recurring theme. She probably suffered from incontinence after Steven shot her as well.

The whole Square needs reminding Bobby killed Lucy not innocent Max who Beales let get sent down for it

I predict back to the hookers for Ian :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I predict back to the hookers for Ian :p
    Oh yeah. Just remembering that. Ugh. Didn't he end up with Janine. ?

Oh yeah. Just remembering that. Ugh. Didn't he end up with Janine. ?

And Rainie plus got Mick arrested

I don't believe it. Just when I thought we were finally getting rid of Babe. Linda gives her the keys back.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

I don't believe it. Just when I thought we were finally getting rid of Babe. Linda gives her the keys back.

Are you an episode behind?

Yes I haven't seen tonight's yet. Was hoping they'd get rid of Babe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

She is leaving soon anyway.

Did Pam forget Ben is also a killer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Pam forget Ben is also a killer

It was pretty funny watching Pam have a go at the mother like that, while Cathy was sitting there. We all know that half the stuff she said could easily be attributed to Ben. A tough upbringing, killing Heather, kind've messed up by his parents, and doing jail time. All the while, the Mitchells still care for him and will do anything to protect him. When the mother said that stuff about how he's still her son and that they would do the same thing, well I guess she was kind've right. Cathy would do the same thing as her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Not much as happen, in the last few weeks but I am still enjoying it.

It feel like, they get the 80s feel to the show at the moment

Can't believe les roaring at pam. After all the trouble he has caused her. She should have smacked him in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Realistically, wouldn't the residents have washing machines in this day and age?
    Sharon dropping off a service wash...it's a joke at this stage.

And how many times is Shrimpy going to cover people's stalls?
    Hasn't he got his own stall to mind?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Can't believe les roaring at pam. After all the trouble he has caused her. She should have smacked him in the face.

Ah in fairness he had good reason. She put the trial in jeopardy by meeting with the killer's mother like that, even when Les told her not to. Now it could make matters worse. In fact, I believe that the trial is going to be turned around on Ben, and he is going to be accused of killing Paul instead. Cathy told the mother about Ben's past in the last episode, that he murdered someone. I feel like that was a foolish thing to do because it might lead to him being a suspect in Paul's murder. They might use that information to deflect the blame on to Ben who is the one with a dark history. Either way, Pam made a mistake doing what she did, and Les warned her not to do anything, so I can understand why he might be angry.

Riddle101 wrote: »

Ah in fairness he had good reason. She put the trial in jeopardy by meeting with the killer's mother like that, even when Les told her not to. Now it could make matters worse. In fact, I believe that the trial is going to be turned around on Ben, and he is going to be accused of killing Paul instead. Cathy told the mother about Ben's past in the last episode, that he murdered someone. I feel like that was a foolish thing to do because it might lead to him being a suspect in Paul's murder. They might use that information to deflect the blame on to Ben who is the one with a dark history. Either way, Pam made a mistake doing what she did, and Les warned her not to do anything, so I can understand why he might be angry.
    Very good points. I am biased though as I love pam. But les makes my skin crawl. But saying that they are both amazing actors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

bus going to crash....................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Where there's drink, there's Kim.

Are Pam and Les gone now? They got Julia's Theme at the end.

• Advertisement

bus going to crash....................

I thought Whitney was going to fall in those heels when she was running for the bus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement