Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Are Pam and Les gone now? They got Julia's Theme at the end.

Was wondering why they played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Is Masood back for good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

I thought last night's episode was very poorly planned & they seemed to need to squash as many ridiculous things in as possible.
    In my opinion, the Cokers & Ben should have been the focus of the episode, maybe even to the extent of having it all to themselves.
    Instead, it was interspersed with Masood returning to a house he has no right to be in, having leased it to Carmel. I really liked Masood but they've turned him into a pathetic example of a mid life crisis. Plus he threatened Craig which I believe was completely out of character. Nobody cares about the stupid American fridge & he has no right to either.
    I'm guessing Whitney's hen was supposed to be some sort of light relief to the court appearance but it was pointlessly boring. I assume it's the beginning of Lee's exit story but Sausage should really have been given more family support, I thought, especially from Linda, not the spoiled diva Whitney portrayed.
    And what was that with Les & Pam just wandering off into the distance to Julia's theme? Disappointing exit, if that's what it was.
    Looking forward to something better from the new producer but other than a much needed clear out, it's not looking too positive so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Lovely scene with Pam and Ben.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Oh no. Poor Whitney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Little ricky is so cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why cant Billy get a secretary to do the paperwork? Les had Pam to help him in the business. It seems a bit ridiculous Billy trying to run a business on his own for the first time and still learning the ropes. There would be plenty of money coming in to a funeral home to cover the cost of wages for a secretary and other staff that were at that meeting a while ago when they said they were leaving were no where to be seen tonight when Billy was getting stressed doing it all himself

casio4 wrote: »
    why cant Billy get a secretary to do the paperwork? Les had Pam to help him in the business. It seems a bit ridiculous Billy trying to run a business on his own for the first time and still learning the ropes. There would be plenty of money coming in to a funeral home to cover the cost of wages for a secretary and other staff that were at that meeting a while ago when they said they were leaving were no where to be seen tonight when Billy was getting stressed doing it all himself
    Yeah there were 3 or 4 other employees at the meeting. Or maybe honey could help out when the kids are in school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »

Lee and Roxy are looking for work or as said above Honey can help

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Best soap line ever 'Noone ever 'arversted a spaghetti 'oop! Good woman Dot!!

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement

Didn't take physco ben long to move on. !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Didn't take physco ben long to move on. !

I know I couldn't believe he was on a dating app on the day of sentencing. F*ck sake, have some respect.

Ben should go off and find Jay and connect with his daughter Lexi

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ben should go off and find Jay and connect with his daughter Lexi
    No that would be a nice thing to do. But he is so self obsessed like his father that he is already on a dating site. He is dispicable . Pity he didn't die instead of paul. Also don't forget who spread the std around as well.

fin12 wrote: »
    I know I couldn't believe he was on a dating app on the day of sentencing. F*ck sake, have some respect.

wait that happened? really?

wait that happened? really?

Ya he was in Les and Pams house near the end and he went into the kitchen and went on his phone and he was swipping through pictures of some guys.

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya he was in Les and Pams house near the end and he went into the kitchen and went on his phone and he was swipping through pictures of some guys.

Bloody hell obciously one night stand but still like

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Maybe he hopes a night of sweaty grappling will bring him some temporary comfort...

Ann22 wrote: »
    Maybe he hopes a night of sweaty grappling will bring him some temporary comfort...
    He is obviously a brilliant actor. Because I actually really HATE HIS GUTS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Apparently Fatboy may be coming back!?

These back from the dead stories in EE are getting a bit ridiculous now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

MelanieC wrote: »
    Apparently Fatboy may be coming back!?

These back from the dead stories in EE are getting a bit ridiculous now.

That emanated from the actor himself just waffling on about how the fans tell him there are ways of bringing his character back in a magazine interview. He is not coming back, well the actor hasn't been told anything! And that they never showed his dismembered body, even though Vincent's character quite clearly seen it onscreen or else the whole thing with him and his mother after made absolute bonkers sense.

Ann22 wrote: »

Looks like Ben will be grappling with Johnny soon enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Ben and Jai.. How lovely was the ending?
    Hope they keep Jai in EE and give him a storyline worth watching.
    The underage story was ridiculous IMO, they all turned on him so easily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ever notice how the Vic can arrange a party in the quickest time?
    And how all the guests at Pam and Les' going-away party all took time off work to attend it?
    Nobody seems to actually work a full day's shift on the square and there's loads who don't seem to work at all.

Barbara Winson. ........get outta my pub. Babe...................get outta my kitchen. Class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Sooo, I wonder what the chances are of Whitney sleeping with Moose (I'm guessing high).

Barbara Winson. ........get outta my pub. Babe...................get outta my kitchen. Class
    I mean Windsor

fussyonion wrote: »
    Ever notice how the Vic can arrange a party in the quickest time?
    And how all the guests at Pam and Les' going-away party all took time off work to attend it?
    Nobody seems to actually work a full day's shift on the square and there's loads who don't seem to work at all.

Well all they seemed to do was put some crisps in a bowl, didn't look like much effort was put into it.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Sooo, I wonder what the chances are of Whitney sleeping with Moose (I'm guessing high).

She was smitten for sure :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Stephen asked Stacey "how does Martin feel about Louis' dad", I'm sure of it??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement