Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

I feared the mixture of live and recorded scenes would make a bit stunted.

Thats what I'd call tonight's show.

I hope it will improve tomorrow. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG if that scene was live I hope Max didn't screw up the line!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

He said "you"....Definitely

Did he mess that up?! Was it live? The hell is going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

Obviously Max is wrong.

Come on people.

• Advertisement

KingJamsie wrote: »
    The last two scenes had #Eelive in the corner, thus were the live inserts

(1. Jane & Cindy & Sonya)
    (2. max & Abi)

Maybe Jake Wood slipped up and said 'Lauren knows you killed Lucy' instead of 'Lauren knows who killed Lucy'??

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I thought it was "Lauren knows WHO killed Lucy"

Could someone confirm please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

But isn't Friday the day everyone has been saying is the big reveal? And the next episode can't be live either because I've seen stills of Kat pushing Sonia into the cake at the reception.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Relax guys, all that hints to is that Abi found Lucys body and didn't help her

Did you see the look Jane gave to the jewellery box?

Definitely "you" - I rewound it

• Advertisement

Maybe Max thinks Abi killed Lucy, maybe Abi thinks herself that she killed her, but didn't?

Think we can safely rule out Abi now, since the reveal isn't until Thursday.

Either that it's a big twist with what Max said, that it's live and he messed up, or that she was involved but didn't deal the final blow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

I think the showrunners said that the killer would be revealed in Thursday's episode. Also, BBC ran a promo before tonight's with the hashtag #2days so I reckon Abi is not the killer, Max just thinks she is.

Digital Spy forum has crashed. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Or maybe its an ingenious plan by the actor to save his job :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Max just THINKS Abi killed her. Ffs does EastEnders ever get original.

Zippie84 wrote: »

Either that it's a big twist with what Max said, that it's live and he messed up, or that she was involved but didn't deal the final blow.

Yup I think that's a good theory - it all happened too fast there, there was no suspense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Its going to be interesting to see how this plays out now Lauren has gone and can't name the killer herself how will it come out who the real killer is? I think its Peter myself.

:D:D:D Can you imagine... Sacked on the spot

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

If he messed up it's a helluva boo boo to make.

I think I prefer when the whole ep is live - then you don't spend the whole time going "is this scene live" when they don't give you the proper notice :-D

• Advertisement

morebabies wrote: »
    If he messed up it's a helluva boo boo to make.

I think it's probably unlikely (although a very simple slip of the tongue) but could you imagine the panic behind the scenes now if he did. Very funny to imagine the work they'd have to do before tomorrow to change things.

leahyl wrote: »
    I think I prefer when the whole ep is live - then you don't spend the whole time going "is this scene live" when they don't give you the proper notice :-D

I agree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

I'm completely baffled- I watched it on BBC and only saw #EELive in the top right corner for the very first scene.

Obviously Abi didn't kill Lucy- as it has been said already, the big reveal will be on Thursday and I think I read somewhere that the revelation was not going to be a one-liner like it was when Stacy confessed to killing Archie Mitchell.

Overall, very disappointing episode. Spent most of time wondering whether that particular scene was live or not.

I think either have the whole ep live or not at all - we wouldn't be wondering then if Max had made a mistake or not in the last scene if it was just recorded! :-D

I liked this tbh - even if they did mess up the live notification thing (not sure they did, there were only meant to be a few scenes dropped in), the scenes that definitely were were faultless - I enjoyed watching the actors, directors and crew do drama live as much as the story itself. Far better job than the last live episode the whole way through, admittedly that was fully live of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

On a side note Blackwood's role looks promising, wasn't expecting him to be connected to the Mitchells.

Phil is probably going to tell Ian something crap like how Grant slept with Jane, can't remember if Ian already knows that though.

I think either have the whole ep live or not at all - we wouldn't be wondering then if Max had made a mistake or not in the last scene if it was just recorded! :-D

Ah come on now, I thought that was a joke :D Of course he got the line right...it's a decoy. Killer not revealed until Thursday.

I'm completely baffled- I watched it on BBC and only saw #EELive in the top right corner for the very first scene.

Obviously Abi didn't kill Lucy- as it has been said already, the big reveal will be on Thursday and I think I read somewhere that the revelation was not going to be a one-liner like it was when Stacy confessed to killing Archie Mitchell.

Overall, very disappointing episode. Spent most of time wondering whether that particular scene was live or not.

Yep, I think there's been a couple of feck ups tonight for sure.

fr336 wrote: »
    Ah come on now, I thought that was a joke :D Of course he got the line right...it's a decoy. Killer not revealed until Thursday.

Fair enough I haven't been paying much attention to the media coverage of it so :-P I'm just a blow in :-D

• Advertisement

Well, even the actors on set aren't quite sure what Jake Wood said

https://twitter.com/matt_diangelo/status/567778664495198208

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement