Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

They may slot in a last minute scene with characters discussing trump as president.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why dont they give lee a job in the pub ..bloody ridiculous :/

He works there too sometimes as does Whitney and Tracy

What happened to Whitney working in the creche and her training there :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Robsweezie wrote: »
    They may slot in a last minute scene with characters discussing trump as president.

And then it cuts to Lee watching CNN news and the result and he puts on his depressed face look face and puts his head in his hands and gets another duff duff.

Next episode we will see Obama getting into a taxi outside the White House, take a little look around, small smile, and Julia Theme begins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

....Next episode we will see Obama getting into a taxi outside the White House, take a little look around, small smile, and Julia Theme begins.

This needs to happen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »

Bad memories of that happening to another actors brother a few years back. Think her name was brooke. He was stabbed to death in North London .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Bad memories of that happening to another actors brother a few years back. Think her name was brooke. He was stabbed to death in North London .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Yes Brooke Kinsella's brother Ben was also stabbed to death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They should give Libby a job in the funeral home, she'd be perfect there because all she does is moan and whinge and go around with a sour face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Why would people expect Lee to have a high paid job a week after selling fish off a stall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

Oh nooooo I can't stand that Libby one and they're bringing her back?????? I'll just switch channels when she's on cause I actually can't suffer her whingy face.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

screamer wrote: »
    Oh nooooo I can't stand that Libby one and they're bringing her back?????? I'll just switch channels when she's on cause I actually can't suffer her whingy face.

Yeah i agree i don't like her either

littelady wrote: »
    Why would people expect Lee to have a high paid job a week after selling fish off a stall.

It belittles what is a fairly realistic plot and we'll played by Lee. The scenes in the office in a way are like a different show in a way as they just involve one main character

littelady wrote: »

It belittles what is a fairly realistic plot and we'll played by Lee. The scenes in the office in a way are like a different show in a way as they just involve one main character

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

casio4 wrote: »
    Yeah i agree i don't like her either

I like her lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

whats with all the stupid OTT unlikable bit characters?! the pervy inspector in the minute mart, the pricks in lee's job, the weapon arguing with kathy over the xmas play....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I hate all the scenes in the funeral parlour. So creepy boring and depressing.

Is Belinda now gone for good too?

I liked her mate Maggie, quite loud and brassy

Sorry double post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Belinda now gone for good too?

I liked her mate Maggie, quite loud and brassy

I read earlier that she's a recurring character so she might be back.
    Masood is away next week :(
    I really liked Mas, Tam and Nancy, and Belinda had potential to be a good character too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

dee_mc wrote:
    I read earlier that she's a recurring character so she might be back. Masood is away next week I really liked Mas, Tam and Nancy, and Belinda had potential to be a good character too.

Mas gonna go shack up with Zainab. First to call it! It'd be just typical of the story lines, just made up on the spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

dee_mc wrote:
    I read earlier that she's a recurring character so she might be back. Masood is away next week I really liked Mas, Tam and Nancy, and Belinda had potential to be a good character too.

Mas gonna go shack up with Zainab. First to call it! It'd be just typical of the story lines, just made up on the spot.

nikkibikki wrote: »

Did she not remarry this year :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Did she not remarry this year

Yeah she rang Denise to tell her that he had left her and Denise immediately told Mas even though Zainab said not to.

Why would Mazood care that Zanzib is getting divorced? This is her second marriage since Maz and how long have they been divorced, I just don't understand. She was always an absolute b*tch to him and didn't he say he came back for his travels because of Carmel?

Why would Mazood care that Zanzib is getting divorced? This is her second marriage since Maz and how long have they been divorced, I just don't understand. She was always an absolute b*tch to him and didn't he say he came back for his travels because of Carmel?

He is a reasonable minded and nice guy with plenty of empathy! They were married for over 30 years and she is the mother of his 4 kids! Be a bit out of character if he didn't care! Sometimes distance heals wounds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Yeah it's badly and hurriedly written just to facilitate his departure. They should've just left it at him going off travelling. Makes no sense that he came back coz he had feelings for Carmel yet didn't pursue anything with her,then hooked up with Belinda & now is going to return to Zainab.It's all over the place,make up your minds writers! It's really not that difficult to write someone out with a bit of realism and character consistency!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Yeah it's badly and hurriedly written just to facilitate his departure. They should've just left it at him going off travelling. Makes no sense that he came back coz he had feelings for Carmel yet didn't pursue anything with her,then hooked up with Belinda & now is going to return to Zainab.It's all over the place,make up your minds writers! It's really not that difficult to write someone out with a bit of realism and character consistency!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement