Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

And the boyfriend is Noel from Casualty or Chris, Rodney's friend from Only Fools. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

What was the significance of the stabbing outside the school I wonder? Sharon had to rush away on Tuesday night's episode because of the stabbing and then Denise referred to it later in the episode. I was convinced Denny was involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Feel so so sorry for libby in real life. Poor thing.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

A young Kim in a Super Noodles ad. I love this ad. :D:D

https://youtu.be/NteqHrFMUyU

I remember that ad from years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Police should offer to put cctv in and out of the Vic for free to cut the crime rate

Not on tonight because of Children in Need.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What was the significance of the stabbing outside the school I wonder? Sharon had to rush away on Tuesday night's episode because of the stabbing and then Denise referred to it later in the episode. I was convinced Denny was involved.

Is Bobby Beale free and on the lose :P

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Holysock

I like the way ex-copper Jack has been unperturbed by the frequent crime and murder of Walford thus far but someone steals a jar of change from the Vic and he tells Ronnie it's time for them to up sticks away from such a lawless place :P

• Advertisement

Holysock wrote: »
    I like the way ex-copper Jack has been unperturbed by the frequent crime and murder of Walford thus far but someone steals a jar of change from the Vic and he tells Ronnie it's time for them to up sticks away from such a lawless place :P

And also doesn't give a flying F*ck about his brother. They are actually sickening Ronnie and Jack.

fin12 wrote: »
    And also doesn't give a flying F*ck about his brother. They are actually sickening Ronnie and Jack.

No one cares about innocent Max :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Glad Ronnie and Roxy are going. Tonight's episode was the worst in a long time, mainly cause they were in so much of it. Ronnie is such a woeful character. I zone out when she appears.

Glad Ronnie and Roxy are going. Tonight's episode was the worst in a long time, mainly cause they were in so much of it. Ronnie is such a woeful character. I zone out when she appears.

Ronnie moving away from her sister Roxy is a load of crap, she was practically stalking Roxy there last year, she would never move away from Roxy, she's obsessed with her. But il be very happy when she is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

fin12 wrote: »
    Ronnie moving away from her sister Roxy is a load of crap, she was practically stalking Roxy there last year, she would never move away from Roxy, she's obsessed with her. But il be very happy when she is gone.

She's always been a miserable character,even by EastEnders standards. I'm glad she's going too. I think the show is the most boring it's ever been at the moment,I only half watch it these days.

Any idea what the big Christmas story is going to be? They always used to be so good and so dramatic but I'm not holding out much hope this year. Can't watch too much more of Lee's sad face and Phil's yellow one....

MelanieC wrote: »
    She's always been a miserable character,even by EastEnders standards. I'm glad she's going too. I think the show is the most boring it's ever been at the moment,I only half watch it these days.

Any idea what the big Christmas story is going to be? They always used to be so good and so dramatic but I'm not holding out much hope this year. Can't watch too much more of Lee's sad face and Phil's yellow one....

I'm guessing Max's return and his revenge mission

Is Denise due little Philip/Philippa Mitchell around Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

surely they wont be killing off phil when
    they're possibly killing off ronnie and roxy as well? it feels like too much grief at one time, especially for ben, losing his grandmother and boyfriend on top of that.
    the sisters will probably die, then phil has a change of heart about the transplant and decides to try and live on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I doubt EastEnders will ever get rid of Phil Mitchell. Unless the actor decides to give it up. But even then I doubt he'd be killed off, although this is EastEnders, where death is not necessarily the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Also glad Ronnie and Roxy are going.
    Can't stand Mrs Pouty-nose-sniffer and her choppy haired sister (she's my SISTAH!).
    I sincerely hope they don't kill Phil off. He's a legend.
    I also think
    he'll get Ronnie or Roxy's liver when they snuff it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fussyonion wrote: »
    Also glad Ronnie and Roxy are going.
    Can't stand Mrs Pouty-nose-sniffer and her choppy haired sister (she's my SISTAH!).
    I sincerely hope they don't kill Phil off. He's a legend.
    I also think
    he'll get Ronnie or Roxy's liver when they snuff it.

And Jack will grow attracted to Phil after he gets Ronnie's liver and it will be a case of Jack and Phil going up the hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

So jack will have 2 kids to mind now 24/7. Obviously a new stepmum needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Well Louise is blonde and a Mitchell, is she sixteen yet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Wonder will Charlie come back for Matthew?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Is Ronnie being killed off? Thought she was just leaving. So,who would get baby Matthew then? Can't remember if Charlie is alive or dead?

Honey Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Honey Mitchell
    My money is on Whitney .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Hello wobbly camera

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

What's with the shaky camera work and weird angles? I could swear both Dot and Kathy looked straight at the camera too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Honey Mitchell

She's being lined up for the role of Jack's next woman, for sure - she ticks nearly all the boxes (Mitchell, a bit thick, already married to someone else) so once her hair turns blonde we can take it as confirmation :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement