Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Lee is a plank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why can Kathy not go back to her own maiden name :confused: she was divorced from Pete Beale and Phil Mitchell, is she still married to Gavin Sullivan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

I have mixed feelings about Ben & the actor who plays him. In general, I'm not that fond of either unless in scenes with Jay where the best seems to be brought out. But gosh, I did feel sorry for him over the whole ticket thing. Who would buy a ticket for any kind of musical offering & leave Ben out?

Baybay wrote: »
    I have mixed feelings about Ben & the actor who plays him. In general, I'm not that fond of either unless in scenes with Jay where the best seems to be brought out. But gosh, I did feel sorry for him over the whole ticket thing. Who would buy a ticket for any kind of musical offering & leave Ben out?

Yes she could have bought him one even if he didn't go :mad: and why is Stacey the only one who believed Max all pally with the lying Beales now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭kitten_k

The Brannings had a reunion last night:

15327326_762624100557916_3572297464138852354_n.jpg?oh=41552e243cf76860d2c7bf99ef4494a5&oe=58FB5260

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Bradley is thinning on top. He really is turning into Max. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Riddle101 wrote: »
    How could he come back when we all saw him dead? Both Dirty Den and Cathy supposedly died off screen, so we didn't have closure. But we saw Archie die on screen so it would be hard for him to return. Unless they did something like make him a ghost, have him make a ghostly return like Pat. Also considering that Roxy and Ronnie are leaving, there wouldn't be much point to him coming back.

Ya I didn't even read the article because it makes absolutely no sense to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Popsy

I keep thinking Ronnie and Jack are moving to Ongar in Dublin 15.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought Oiiiiiiiiiii-beee-faaaaa was bad, until they decided to move to Ouoooon-gaaaaah.
    Come back Ibiza, all is forgiven!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Seriously having trouble staying awake watching Eastenders lately. It's gone so boring. Same old "she's my sister" rubbish with Roxy and Ronnie. The scene with Stacey running out of Ian and James house was ridiculous. Does anyone really care if boring Bex ever ends up sleeping with her dopey boyfriend. Then Phil staggering around the market with his yellow head. At least there wasn't any scenes of Billy in the undertakers but he probably will have someone else to bury fairly soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I like the Bex/Shaki storyline, I find it quite realistic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Bradley is thinning on top. He really is turning into Max. :D

I hadn't a clue who that was! Thought it was just a random friend of one of them!! Hope shakiil (sp?) listens to Kush's advice! And any other young lad watching was good!!

Finding this episode of eastenders pure "cringe".

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

so after the big build up with bex and shaki and it all going well he now thinks the girls are laughing at him :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think the lad playing Shaki(sp?) is brilliant - fantastic acting tonight. I wasn't sure about him at first but he's playing this storyline really well!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

I wouldn't be surprised if Shaki and Louise Mitchell end up sleeping together in the next few months, to bring in an underage sex story line, with Louise being only 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

It looked to me as if Pam was in the cafe there?

dogcat wrote: »
    It looked to me as if Pam was in the cafe there?
    The undertaker pam ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Max back on 25 Dec

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Telling Roxy to give up on her child, how is that supposed to be good advice? :confused:

Telling Roxy to give up on her child, how is that supposed to be good advice? :confused:

And Donna was desperate herself to have a baby recent enough she even asked her "brother" for his juice :rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And Donna was desperate herself to have a baby recent enough she even asked her "brother" for his juice :rolleyes:

Ah yes, "I want you to be my baby daddy" :rolleyes:

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Max back on 25 Dec

They should have built up his return, I want him to get revenge on Beales and Mitchells, love if he took all their businesses :p

Where do we all see this Denise baby story going? Somehow I'm not thinking a happy ever after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I see Mick and Linda have a big storyline coming up when they buy the same anniversary gift for each other. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

I see Mick and Linda have a big storyline coming up when they buy the same anniversary gift for each other. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see how it plays up, maybe this is the Christmas day storyline? ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Danny Dyer's co stars must be soaked when he starts talking, ssshaawted!

So now Mick and Jack are best mates, what about Ian

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Well the actress that plays Linda is going on her maternity leave soon so it could be an extremely serious story :eek::eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement