Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

How annoying are Stacey and Martin bad mouthing Ian because he can't go to his step-daughters school play. 1) it's a school play 2) xmas would be the busiest time of the year on the stall 3) there always skint so not exactly a reasonable excuse to turn down work leading up to Christmas.......also it's not that long ago Ian and Jane sold there car for them...ungrateful.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

littelady wrote: »
    How annoying are Stacey and Martin bad mouthing Ian because he can't go to his step-daughters school play. 1) it's a school play 2) xmas would be the busiest time of the year on the stall 3) there always skint so not exactly a reasonable excuse to turn down work leading up to Christmas.......also it's not that long ago Ian and Jane sold there car for them...ungrateful.

I know, it annoys me too the way they treat their jobs, it just doesn't work like this in reality. Seriously, there's only so many times "Shrimpy can mind the stall".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I'd love if Billy and Honey could get enough money together to take a really long holiday. Maybe they could take Beks and Shaki with them too. That would be really great.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it just couldn't last that Billy has a bit of good luck he's doing ok running the funeral home and now a week before Christmas his flat is robbed and the money and kids presents are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    it just couldn't last that Billy has a bit of good luck he's doing ok running the funeral home and now a week before Christmas his flat is robbed and the money and kids presents are gone

Who was it Jay or Lee or Roxy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

My OH thought it looked like Shaky. I thought it was Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I think Jay was at the hospital or the house with Phil when it happened so maybe not him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

My OH thought it looked like Shaky. I thought it was Lee.

I thought it looked like him too but couldn't think of reason as to why he would do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I thought the burglar looked like a female at first. But maybe it was Shaky. On the other hand, Lee seemed awfully shifty in the pub too. We already know he was in on the robbery in the pub, and stole the charity money too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Was the burglar not Stephen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

No, Stephan was behind the bar in mc' coys!

I forgot about Stephen Beale

Aw wasn't the nativity lovely.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Jay's conviction aside, it would be kind of inappropriate anyway to have a 15 y/o kiss a man in his early 20's, no?

And it continues to frustrate me watching the happy-clappy Carters bouncing around Lee and not noticing anything is seriously wrong. From their introduction almost three years ago the writers have spent the entire time ramming it down our throat's about how 'close' they all are, yet they're completely blind to what's going on with him? It was the same when Linda was raped, nobody noticed her very obvious overnight personality transplant. It's actually insulting to the viewers imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jay's conviction aside, it would be kind of inappropriate anyway to have a 15 y/o kiss a man in his early 20's, no?

And it continues to frustrate me watching the happy-clappy Carters bouncing around Lee and not noticing anything is seriously wrong. From their introduction almost three years ago the writers have spent the entire time ramming it down our throat's about how 'close' they all are, yet they're completely blind to what's going on with him? It was the same when Linda was raped, nobody noticed her very obvious overnight personality transplant. It's actually insulting to the viewers imo.

Exactly since they know about his history with depression, seriously his Dad is a f*cking moran around him but I suppose that would just put a dampner on their Christmas to acknowledge that Lee is slipping back into a deep depression again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

My guess for lee is that he confesses to mick about the stolen money and the break in, mick lashes out and refuses to forgive him, their last words are harsh, lee goes off and kills himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I thought when Lauren got a new job for a company, she was going to end up in the same office as Lee.

Remember, Whitney told Lee about Stephen stealing money from the business and Ian not knowing.

So Lauren wants to tell Whitney he's lying about his job so he blackmails her and Stephen or he tells Ian about the money.

Lee running away and not knowing his whereabouts seem the only way this can end.

Max Branning can only save these dross storylines right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

The teenage sex story is just too boring now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

That's 25 mins of my life I'll never get back, what a yawn fest!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

That's 25 mins of my life I'll never get back, what a yawn fest!
    The views at the end of the vic and all the decorated trees was lovely.

• Advertisement

So the cops have no problem looking into a stolen Christmas tree very fast but nothing for bribing jury foreman, lying under oath and obstructing a murder case :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

The views at the end of the vic and all the decorated trees was lovely.

And the little guy walking! Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

dee_mc wrote: »
    And the little guy walking! Lovely stuff.

It was lovely but I think the sequence was wrong in the last scenes, lee on the phone should have been first, followed by the scenes of the lights etc on the square, followed by roxy sitting on her own on bathroom floor. Just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Was it showing us how Roxy and Lee are on their downward spiral but everyone is pretty much oblivious? They're both surrounded by people and noise and lipservice about family but both are ultimately alone while everyone around them admire the pretty lights. That's what I thought anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Personally I thought the ending was fine with the decorated trees and Linda and Mick's child walking. It was a feel good moment I thought. Don't get much of those now.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

The detective in last nights episode used to be in Hollyoaks, the father of the Roscoe twins, whose mother in Hollyoaks was played by Gillian Taylforth, now back in EastEnders of course as Kathy Beale.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

MG_2013 wrote: »
    The detective in last nights episode used to be in Hollyoaks, the father of the Roscoe twins, whose mother in Hollyoaks was played by Gillian Taylforth, now back in EastEnders of course as Kathy Beale.

Knew I recognised him but couldn't figure out from where.

Oh god I wish so much Sonia would ask Bex to spend Christmas with her. Please let this storyline with Bex and Shaki come to an end. It's soooooo boring:(

MG_2013 wrote: »

Rick and Sandy united :p

Why don't Kathy go back to her own maiden name and is she even divorced from Gavin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sorry but I'm tiring of Dot's wallowing in self pity and martyrdom.

I know it's sad she's losing her sight but every scene she's in, she's either pretending she's fine (albeit with the most unconvincing "I'm fine"expression) or being rude to her friends and family.
    Woe is me.

When will they give frowning Abi a storyline? She doesn't feature in anything.

Also sick of Roxy and her self pitying.

Shaki looked like one of Robin Hood's merry men with his hair down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement